DetectedCA Hax v3 - Aimbot FULL, ESPs, Aim Correction, TeleKill and more !

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Thank you sir

- - - Updated - - -

ive noticed im still a new member how do i change that ive been a member for a while? moderator or someone please teach me
Quote Originally Posted by briandevito View Post
what injector did u use to inject it? I can't seem to get it to work

- - - Updated - - -

What Injector did you use?
Obama Injector is what I use and it works great.
Quote Originally Posted by Fleed View Post
tried ever single key on my keyboard after successfully injecting it. I wanted to hack, not go for a quest on working out to actually use it.
insert bro
Quote Originally Posted by easy951 View Post
insert bro
I've tried it :/
What exactly does aim correction do?
Quote Originally Posted by brianthoang View Post
Kicked by elite moderator? Any reason why? I had fov on 35 and was "legitly" hacking

Edit: It would be awesome if you can add more fov lower than 35 I like to have the aim assist thing going on. Because the enemy team can still see you twitch at them at 35 fov ya know...

Another Edit: I keep getting A connection error has occured after a few minutes of playing ingame, and its everytime I inject lol
I've been using these hacks for since they came out, elite mods will always kick for bs reasons, if you're a low rank and get high scores they will say you hack. Get used to it, took me a few week and a high rank with a 2.8 kd before people are finally not kicking me in 80% of my eliminations.
Hey i think that aim correction does not work properly (it did first day, but second doesnt seems so.....)

but here are my questions about this functions:
-Quick sight
-no select
-max ammo
-pick UP
-Force kick

What do they do??
ESP doesnt work sometimes on new joining players. Disconnects from server aswell. good hacks despite these issues.
Quote Originally Posted by hyaass View Post
ESP doesnt work sometimes on new joining players. Disconnects from server aswell. good hacks despite these issues.
Yeah the only esp that doesn't work is Boxes, Try not to use that. Everything else works in esp. I tried injecting with only boxes and other esp's only one that dc's is boxes.
Quote Originally Posted by brianthoang View Post
Yeah the only esp that doesn't work is Boxes, Try not to use that. Everything else works in esp. I tried injecting with only boxes and other esp's only one that dc's is boxes.
Never Dc'd off boxes, though they do bug out on certain players sometimes, as well as aimbot etc. Other then that the hack works fine, if you're dcing it's for another reason.
Thanksssss
Hey thanks for the hack.... unfortunately it appears to be patched / game closes after about 3/5 minutes
man ive tryed 4 injectors none of them will inject this shit its been sometime since i have injected dlls but i know im not doing shit wrong no menu pops up with insert or dick all someone help me out this is stupid
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?