DetectedVelixium v1.2.1

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by 78883 View Post
Banned after one hour of using it. Awesome work tho.
How did you get banned that quick? was you using speed hacks or something? because i have been using it for a whole day and have not gotten banned yet
Nope, just wallhack, it surprised me as well, i mean, i was getting my ass kicked the whole hour it worked and i didn't wanna risk it using anything else.
Guys I would recommend using a file encryptor or use THIS on the loader after you download it. It will change the hash of the file that way nexon doesn't detect my loader on your pc. that's a way they've been banning people too.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
Guys I would recommend using a file encryptor or use "insert link here" on the loader after you download it. It will change the hash of the file that way nexon doesn't detect my loader on your pc. that's a way they've been banning people too.
Thought that pe cypher didnt work with combat arms? also banned after using for about 3 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
Guys I would recommend using a file encryptor or use THIS on the loader after you download it. It will change the hash of the file that way nexon doesn't detect my loader on your pc. that's a way they've been banning people too.
so basically we download " the Simple PE" Then load your hacks into it and once we get the "Complete" or something we just start the hacks up or something? Sorry but I'm confused

EDIT: Press "Run Cipher", if all goes as expected you should see a "Cipher Completed Successfully" message box appear
Just want to make sure if this is correct? because i seen it say competed successfully? not sure what i am suppose to do after that

EDIT AGAIN: Also banned after using it for one day
banned after one hour of using it too
Can't launch CA with it, running as admin then running Combat Arms, getting failed to initialize Nexon Launcher SDK. Nothing happens if i use the Run CA button, either.
Eventually got it working, banned in under a day. Works well however.
I don't know how the heck everyone is getting banned in just one day. Kinda sucks

Update: not banned the next day.
Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
I don't know how the heck everyone is getting banned in just one day. Kinda sucks

Update: not banned the next day.
Edit Update: banned the next day I think I'm done
for me its working gj
Quote Originally Posted by gilbertocas View Post
wait for the ban
ok bra I dont care abount a low account :P
When i try and download it says virus detected and doesnt let me download it
Can't seem to change settings in game, hit insert and menu pops up but my mouse is locked in the middle to control the camera, and using tab only appears to change spread and recoil but I can't change the other settings because of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it I was being retarded.
Yep got banned. Good work on the hack though it's good.
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?