can i kill with 1 shot only with?
DetectedAva Littel Pub hack! Cheat Engine 2.0
Nothing much. I didn't help him specifically. He just copy pasted the lua code I posted here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...4#post11998104
Seemed like he was incompetent to remove the UAV code and leave the bypass only, or make it be enabled/disabled at will. That's why people asked him how to turn off the UAV.
So after I came back yesterday and saw it, I thought why not make it with a key press. That was already 4 hours after he created this thread so the lua script in here may not include this.
Seemed like he was incompetent to remove the UAV code and leave the bypass only, or make it be enabled/disabled at will. That's why people asked him how to turn off the UAV.
So after I came back yesterday and saw it, I thought why not make it with a key press. That was already 4 hours after he created this thread so the lua script in here may not include this.
Will this work on garena one?
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
i still get dc fix this plz
Included CE file is for UAV only.
A high risk to get banned with this though. Same risk as the release of the thread opener.
Instructions: You can activate/disactivate the hack with either the checkbox or with a Home key press.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1473432084/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/7hzgc2xk07
Please approve @Hunter.
A high risk to get banned with this though. Same risk as the release of the thread opener.
Instructions: You can activate/disactivate the hack with either the checkbox or with a Home key press.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1473432084/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/7hzgc2xk07
Please approve @Hunter.
Nice hack 

What is the effect f the gravity hack ?
Ps:the game crash when i use the hack with 1
Ps:the game crash when i use the hack with 1
The UAV still always ON, press numpad 2 and the UAV stay ON.
I've posted a fix here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12033855
i cant use 1 shot crash evrey 5 sec
how can i open it??
What does the gravity exactly do ?
Hack approved, @Jabberwock. @rickschreuders, make sure to check the original post out and make sure you have Cheat Engine installed on your computer already as well.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAva Littel Pub hack! Cheat Engine
105 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 TutorialsSURVİVAL wave hack.. CHEAT ENGİNE 6.1AL 5 Dragon Nest Hacks & CheatsSkill cooldown Hack Cheat Engine 6.1AI 43 Blackshot Hacks & CheatsJuz wanna help you guyss...Garena bypass+Hack+Cheat EngineDA 32 General Game HackingNeed Gamekiss Fssb Hacks.. Cheat Engine 5.5 dont work.. 0
