Download it via the following attachment download link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...8&d=1479484348.
OutdatedAvA_ENMASSE_UAV_recoil
No because when i start the game without the hack everything works perfectly fine when i start the hack i open it up then start the game and press 7 to do the bypass but the xigncode detects it.
- - - Updated - - -
Nopee
still not working i get xign code error 0xE019100B but let me restart my computer and then try
- - - Updated - - -
Nope still not working
please help I've disabled antivirus and everything connected hotspot shield and followed the steps for the hack and i cant be ip ban or anything because if i load ava without the hack it works perfectly fine
- - - Updated - - -
Hey Hunter maybe you could help me to fix this. I've disabled anti virus and everything and ive connected to hotspot shield and followed the steps to start the hack. So i opened the hack and ava then i started ava and press number 7 to bypass it but the xign code detects it and im not banned or anything because when i start ava without the hack it works perfectly fine please help!!!!
- - - Updated - - -
Not working pleeasssee heeelpppp :'(
- - - Updated - - -
Nopee

still not working i get xign code error 0xE019100B but let me restart my computer and then try- - - Updated - - -
Nope still not working
please help I've disabled antivirus and everything connected hotspot shield and followed the steps for the hack and i cant be ip ban or anything because if i load ava without the hack it works perfectly fine- - - Updated - - -
Hey Hunter maybe you could help me to fix this. I've disabled anti virus and everything and ive connected to hotspot shield and followed the steps to start the hack. So i opened the hack and ava then i started ava and press number 7 to bypass it but the xign code detects it and im not banned or anything because when i start ava without the hack it works perfectly fine please help!!!!
- - - Updated - - -
Not working pleeasssee heeelpppp :'(
Since the xigncode error you're receiving ends in "B", that means that the cheat is getting detected, it has nothing to do with you getting "banned" lol. You don't need to use a VPN (hotspotshield.)
Try using the bypass I've provided here, it's automatic, no need to spam numpad 7. I put instructions in that thread, start the .CT bypass before launching AVA, should be good to go, it doesn't matter if you start this cheat (UAV_NO RECOIL) before or after starting the bypass, just make sure both are started before AVA is launched. Post back results.
Try using the bypass I've provided here, it's automatic, no need to spam numpad 7. I put instructions in that thread, start the .CT bypass before launching AVA, should be good to go, it doesn't matter if you start this cheat (UAV_NO RECOIL) before or after starting the bypass, just make sure both are started before AVA is launched. Post back results.
this hack is broken and doesnt work end of
Can you get vac banned on ava by using this?
this hack has been detected by ava antivirus.Cant use this hack
Just use the 2 older hacks, they are still both working.
NO Work detectad
It's still working fine I assume, try using my bypass that I made here, these non automatic bypasses aren't that good to be honest, but no disrespect to OP for making this. Click the "here" and it takes you to my bypass, follow the instructions on the Instructions spoiler, and post back results and tell me what happens.
This thread is closed for replies.
