
Originally Posted by
kushmaster102
ok so i followed the steps above, and it open with engine, but at the top it says not process selected, is that supposed to be there or am i missing sumthing else?
The bypass works similar to a DLL injector. The code is telling it to find AVA, but an instance of AVA is not running, so there is no process found/selected. Once you run AVA, it will automatically find AVA and do everything automatically. You don't need to click the little computer on the top left and select A.V.A manually, as the code finds AVA for you.

Originally Posted by
swaamps
Does anyone else get " Can not find room" " Room join Time-out " or D/C's a lot ?
No, I've played for 5+ hours yesterday and never got that with the bypass. Maybe it's because you're from Anguilla (according to your flag.) and the game's servers are located in Chicago, USA. Lag [based on ping, not FPS] is what normally causes timeouts, unable to find the room, and loss of connection to the server.

Originally Posted by
killer2150
i dont know where ppl on dis site where go just 1 or 2 i have 2 day wait cheat ava lol 2 day
It's not necessarily the easiest thing to do when I don't have that much knowledge with this yet. So please, I can see that you want a cheat, but stop spamming every few hours to a day asking when there will be a cheat. Eventually there will be one, apparently FloveN is working on one, and I'm still having major lag issues with Cheat Engine and I'm sorting it out.