Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requests
Can someone create bot for reps ? tnx 

Name of the bot: 7 deadly dragon chest unlocked
Purpose: To collect all the keys and then complete the quest over and over to get the whole set
Extra: grimoire please
Purpose: To collect all the keys and then complete the quest over and over to get the whole set
Extra: grimoire please
there is a bot like this on the other page.. try to check https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1333901
Name of the bot: All Armor of Awe
Purpose: To get whole set of Armor of Awe using grimoire bot
Extra: Thank you
Purpose: To get whole set of Armor of Awe using grimoire bot
Extra: Thank you

Name: Legion Number 3 Quest
Purpose: To get Judgement Hammer using Grimoire 3.5
Extra: I personally have been trying like hours for making this bot using grimoire, but I can't do it and gave up. Please someone do it, I appreciate it very much
Purpose: To get Judgement Hammer using Grimoire 3.5
Extra: I personally have been trying like hours for making this bot using grimoire, but I can't do it and gave up. Please someone do it, I appreciate it very much
Name of the bot: shogun paragon bot
Purpose: to bank stack over cap
Extra: thanks in advance
Purpose: to bank stack over cap
Extra: thanks in advance
Name Of The Bot: Bounty Hunter's Drone Pet farming quest
Purpose: for faster farming
Side Note: use gbot please
ty
Purpose: for faster farming
Side Note: use gbot please
ty

I want New Worlds, New Opportunities bot of Grimoire.
Bounty Hunter's Drone Pet
: New Worlds, New Opportunities bot of Grimoire.
Urgent? not reallt
: New Worlds, New Opportunities bot of Grimoire.
Urgent? not reallt
Name Of The Bot: Bounty Hunter's Drone Pet New world new opportunities
Purpose: For farm and stack XD
Note: With bank function for grimoire 3.5
Purpose: For farm and stack XD
Note: With bank function for grimoire 3.5
I would like a "Time is Money" QUEST bot
Name Of The Bot: Bounty Hunter's Drone Pet New world new opportunities
Purpose: For farming
bot:le bot
Purpose: For farming
bot:le bot
Name: Swag Token Bot (Bleak Despair)
Purpose: Get Swag Tokens C & D w/o stacking.
Extra: Prefer Grimoire 3.6 for reference, I have a broken one that disconnects on completion.
Purpose: Get Swag Tokens C & D w/o stacking.
Extra: Prefer Grimoire 3.6 for reference, I have a broken one that disconnects on completion.
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requests 347 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & CodingAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) - Botting And Cheating
19 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requests (new) 171 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private ServersAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Server Bot Requests 12 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) HelpAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help & Request Guidelines
0
