Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    i smoke a pound a week nigga
    ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT ESSKEETIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

My dad is kinda more chill about it than my mother. My mother was like and what if you OD on marijuana?? And that's when I knew they really just dont know. My father is more receptive to learning about weed and just worried I'll start abusing harder drugs (slippery slope theory), my mother just ain't having any of it.
    Do they know about alcohol poisoning? The 'OD' of the 'safe' thing everyone has

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post

So is going out for diner and to the movies also a waste of money? I really don't understand your argument. Is anything that's meant for recreational use a waste?
    Why not do both? Going to the movies baked then out to a nice restaurant after is fucking amazing.

For real though my parents would kill me. That's why I moved out when I did.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    I have been in similar situation, Asian parents just don't understand as they still seem to be stuck in their old ways. I have been caught twice with weed and each time they just lecture me about being a drug addict and as well living on the streets. Even though that I just graduated with a degree they probably would still shit on me if I get caught again haha. Hopefully with recreational marijuana being legalized in Canada this upcoming October maybe they will start to slowly accept it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Maybe just sit down and talk to your mom.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Some where on a island Smoking weed with 2Pac
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So my parents finally figured out about my daily weed use. My parents are very conservative and authoritarian (Asians am I right??), I blame it on that fact that they grew up under Chairman Mao's China (lul). Anyone know any good videos that may do a really good job educating them on the matter?

I argued with them that weed is less harmful to the individual than alcohol (my father has a small drink every night, hes not an alcoholic tho). I am also current enrolled in uni and I'm a B student. I'm also currently working a full time corporate job and my career path seems to be working out pretty nicely. Point is, my weed use has had basically 0 negative side effects (other than I guess about a $160 expense every month). In highschool I had depression (depression more so freshman and sophomore year) and anxiety (till senior year) and once I started smoking weed in college I feel that my mental health has become soooo much better. I'm basically never anxious or sad anymore and its great cause I seem to have everything working out for me. And the cherry on top is that I've finally started to put on weight (I'm like 5'6 120 lbs, beginning of summer was like 100 lbs) cause when I'm stoned I eat a lot of food. Idk how to change their minds cause to me weed is honestly a miracle drug. Cured my anxiety and hopefully soon I'll no longer be clinically underweight.

@Cursed Where all my other stoners at??
    Your parents will never truly understand just uses vapes if your at home and tell your mom 1 of a few things. Your grown and it helps you (she might slap you maybe worse lol or just say ok though its unlikely) or you can lie and tell her you'll stop but tell your dad you wont and ask him not to tell mom(He seems more accepting and understanding but this could backfire) I say tell him only because should he ever find out it will put even more of a slope vision in his head. Or just say **** it and lie to both

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iTzMrJinx View Post
    I mean it's a waste of money, in my opinion. That's why I never really got into it cause I didn't wanna keep paying money. Just save that money that you use for weed and get something else like clothes..
    Its medicine dude and it helps a lot of people i was once one of those people but i started to notice negative affects it had n me and weighed the positive from the negative just like anyone would do with any meds Just to call it a waste of money is a invalid argument you need something to wipe your *** with but because you have hands is tp a waste of money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Why not do both? Going to the movies baked then out to a nice restaurant after is fucking amazing.

Yea you're right. I have a MoviePass and occasionally go for a light buzz when going to the movies. If I get properly baked I either forget half of the movie or become super invested into the story lol.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I have really bad joint pains and I smoke time to time to help me sleep n shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you live with your parents I think you should respect their rules and just don't smoke (atleast in their home) if they don't want you to.
    I have a pax. I pack it in my room and vape outside on my back porch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    How did you come up with the money to move out and live comfortably? I'm still in uni and rely on my parents to pay for uni. After I graduate I hope I'll make enough to move out, but with the current housing market in Boston, its rough. I could look into government subsidized housing too I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

- - - Updated - - -

How did you come up with the money to move out and live comfortably? I'm still in uni and rely on my parents to pay for uni. After I graduate I hope I'll make enough to move out, but with the current housing market in Boston, its rough. I could look into government subsidized housing too I guess.
    I've been meaning to get a vaporizer, how do you like your Pax? I usually smoke joints or hit the bong. I know people who got into pretty bad fights with their parents for it so I was just making sure.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I've been meaning to get a vaporizer, how do you like your Pax? I usually smoke joints or hit the bong. I know people who got into pretty bad fights with their parents for it so I was just making sure.
    It's pretty awesome, you get the most value out of your weed.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Kingpin (08-04-2018)

Thanks
    tfw my mom doens't like me smoking but my dad smokes with me everyday JFL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

- - - Updated - - -

I just rent an apartment with other people. Not that expensive even in Sydney. I pay $150 a week.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12