yup as above nice share
OutdatedLeague of Legends AutoReady [Updated]
I just needed this, I have maybe 10 times been banned by failing to accept a match.
Will this kind of thing get my account banned?
Thanks for update
Thank you for updating this
Hello, i have a suggestion like when the program accepts the match. Can you make it not close after accepting cause i want it to be still running in the background cause i don't want to restart the program if you know what i mean. If you can make it like that i would highly appreciate it thank you.
Keeping the program running
I thought about doing that, however because it will click on an image that looks simular to it (I think its set to 60% accuracy) it will click it. So there would likely be issues with that because of everything that happens on screen while in game. I will try to get around that though.
[edit]However, I did update it so you could keep it open if you wanted to. Should be under the same name just with [7/7/20 update][edit]
This program is now outdated! New upload can be found in the lol forum
[edit]However, I did update it so you could keep it open if you wanted to. Should be under the same name just with [7/7/20 update][edit]
This program is now outdated! New upload can be found in the lol forum
Outdated, closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
League of Legends DiscussionsLeague Of Legends referrals updating?
1 User Services(Updated Prices) League Of Legends: Refer A Buddy System AKA Referrals. Take a look!SH 2 League of Legends DiscussionsLeague Of Legends Syndra Champ Update
2 League of Legends Hacks & CheatsLeague Of Legends Helper Tool (LOLHT Lite) 3.2 - Mini Maphack, lasthit; +++ (Updated)
105 League of Legends Hacks & CheatsLeague of Legends Zoomhack Thresh Client - Updated 83
