Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    For the PC version?
    Hey dude sorry to bother you, I have been trying to do a LAN party on Black ops 4 on my Jailbroken PS4 console with Xlink Kai but I can't manage to host a LAN party for some reason, everything is connected properly, I can host LAN party's on black ops 3, it's just not letting me host a LAN party on black ops 4. I'm just wondering Have you had any luck with hosting one bro?

Edit: I figured it out, I'm down to join you on Xlink kai on my jailbroken PS4 if you want to play a few games, or if you need help with anything just let me know
    Last edited by killagamer; 09-19-2020 at 02:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to killagamer For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    For the PC version?
    Yeah if possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I have been doing some research and apparently the latest update on Black ops 4 is 1.25 on a normal retail PS4 that is connected to Sony's server and on a Jailbreak console the latest update is 1.24 which means it is impossible to join someone on the latest sony firmware due to the fact we are on an earlier game update. However, the latest kernel exploit works up to 7.02 but it lacks a webkit exploit. The webkit exploit only works up to 6.72. So we need a webkit exploit to work on 7.02 or higher so we can download the latest update on Black ops 4 which is 1.25. And then we could do xp infections and stuff And I have just heard news that a webkit exploit might be possible on 7.02 which you can find here https://twitter.com/LightningMods_/s...49761716011008

Just to clarify, this doesn't mean LAN party's are not possible. it just means that you need to be on the same black ops update for LAN party's to work 1.24 is the highest update a ps4 jailbreak can go on at the moment... PS4 firmware updates and video game updates are totally separate. So we need to have a PS4 jailbreak on 7.02 to download the latest black ops 4 update which is 1.25 and then it would be possible to join people on sony's servers

I know it might sound confusing but it's as simple as this. The PS4 jailbreak can only download update 1.24 for Black ops 4. The latest version on Sony's server is 1.25 update. We are 1 update behind the latest update. We need the latest update on Black ops 4 to join people on Sony's servers. although it is possible to join anyone on different PS4 firmware the video game update must be match on both consoles for it to work i hope this makes sense
    Last edited by killagamer; 09-19-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by killagamer View Post
    I have been doing some research and apparently the latest update on Black ops 4 is 1.25 on a normal retail PS4 that is connected to Sony's server and on a Jailbreak console the latest update is 1.24 which means it is impossible to join someone on the latest sony firmware due to the fact we are on an earlier game update. However, the latest kernel exploit works up to 7.02 but it lacks a webkit exploit. The webkit exploit only works up to 6.72. So we need a webkit exploit to work on 7.02 or higher so we can download the latest update on Black ops 4 which is 1.25. And then we could do xp infections and stuff And I have just heard news that a webkit exploit might be possible on 7.02 which you can find here https://twitter.com/LightningMods_/s...49761716011008

Just to clarify, this doesn't mean LAN party's are not possible. it just means that you need to be on the same black ops update for LAN party's to work 1.24 is the highest update a ps4 jailbreak can go on at the moment... PS4 firmware updates and video game updates are totally separate. So we need to have a PS4 jailbreak on 7.02 to download the latest black ops 4 update which is 1.25 and then it would be possible to join people on sony's servers

I know it might sound confusing but it's as simple as this. The PS4 jailbreak can only download update 1.24 for Black ops 4. The latest version on Sony's server is 1.25 update. We are 1 update behind the latest update. We need the latest update on Black ops 4 to join people on Sony's servers. although it is possible to join anyone on different PS4 firmware the video game update must be match on both consoles for it to work i hope this makes sense

Thanks for pointing this out. Im trying to find a 1.25 update, There is a webkit exploit already found for the latest PS4 Firmware but its kept private due to law suit reasons.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

killagamer (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Anybody wanting to play with me tonight on Black Ops 4 PS4, reply below.

You must, Setup Xlink Kai to join me. Follow the tut on there website, its fast & simple.

Look for user ATG-Wez in the Playstation 4 Section on the Xlink Kai Engine. This is me. Simply sit on that screen on your pc and refresh your system link games & i should show up as Wesleyy93.

Nothing to special will be happening, just wanted to play with people for a change lol.

Also a quick headsup, After discovering i am running an out of date version of BO4 only 1.24 update users can join me.

I am working on getting the latest BO4 1.25 update for my PS4 ASAP.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 09-20-2020 at 02:40 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

killagamer (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am on Xlink Kai now, If anybody wishes to join my game. Im running game version 1.24 So only 1.24 users can play with me, Xlink Kai Engine,Playstation 4, Sit on the games screen. Call Of Duty...... Go to your system link menu on PS4, hit refresh, You`ll see me, Wesleyy93. Xlink Username is ATG-Wez

Thanks

NOTE! This is a preview only right now. This will be released free when its finished.

PS4 Only! This is a port of my private trainer from PC BO4

Its not ready yet for release, Im not sure when just yet but its coming.

You can play with friends on a retail PS4 and play in modded lobbies together using this.

Im attempting to get set xp for other players. + Have a systemlink game count as a online game so ranking up is possible. If successful this will not be free, It will be added to the trainer but for that addition this will be paid content.

Many more features need adding so i will update this thread with whats new.

This has been created using TylerMods PS4 Trainer for mutiple games, I have updated the tool featuring BO4 latest update cheats + Crashbandicoot NSane Trilogy. Which i will release together with BO4 Trainer when BO4`s trainer is ready.

All credit for the tool goes to TylerMods, i dont think he is registered on here so i cannot link his username.

Im releasing this free because its PS4 lol, + not OP features are in it (Yet) but the OP features will be paid!

The tabs i didnt show you are not completed yet thats why i only show you the tab name
    If you ever manage to get infections working on console, you will make history once it spreads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamessvveden View Post
    If you ever manage to get infections working on console, you will make history once it spreads.
    It will be good if its possible.

As of now, I will discontinue this trainer until 1.25 update gets released for Exploited PS4s. Im told a webkit exploit running firmware 7.0 needs to dump the update to ge it for older firmwares. So it will be a while, Until then thoughMods you can close

Thanks
    how do i get access to the pc version of the trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermanagent View Post
    how do i get access to the pc version of the trainer
    You dont. Its private

Thanks
    hey man I'm interested in your mods for pc. i see that you have a private tool for pc. Is there any way you could do recoverys or any stat modification for me on pc or is there a ban associated with it? I was wondering what your price would be. I'm hoping it would not be too outrageous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron07 View Post
    hey man I'm interested in your mods for pc. i see that you have a private tool for pc. Is there any way you could do recoverys or any stat modification for me on pc or is there a ban associated with it? I was wondering what your price would be. I'm hoping it would not be too outrageous.
    Right now, im too busy to do this service, others have asked & i said the same to them. I will post a thread or something when i will be doing the above again, but right now im not.

Thanks

Please

There's literally no trainers for pc, what can we do to get a pc release? you're giving it to ps4 free, can't you take care of the community as well? everyone would appreciate it. I have no problem paying, not a leach, just don't know how to get educated. newer to pc
    Last edited by cfunky; 10-07-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    need pc trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by cfunky View Post
    There's literally no trainers for pc, what can we do to get a pc release? you're giving it to ps4 free, can't you take care of the community as well? everyone would appreciate it. I have no problem paying, not a leach, just don't know how to get educated. newer to pc
    If i release the pc version

*1 I will be sued by Activision like my friend almost did

*2 Releasing my trainer will cause Treyarch to update BO4 making all my hard work (Development of my tool started last year July 2019) a waste of time (As i would need to update the trainer (Making everything inside the outdated version useless).

*3 I have remained unbanned using this for over 1 year, I intend on keeping it this way. If i release this free, Treyarch will be on a ban hammer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast