WinkCetera R10.3 [Reboot]

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Bug
1. I can't close the menu that already stays in the taskbar. It will stay minimized.
2. Once I closed the bot menu, I can't open it again.
3. Thank you~
Quote Originally Posted by Arraha View Post
1. I can't close the menu that already stays in the taskbar. It will stay minimized.
2. Once I closed the bot menu, I can't open it again.
3. Thank you~
with r10.4?

Edit: there are still quite a few problems that need to be fixed but some of those issues should have been.
It's only me or the "Skills/class manager" not work correctly?! (r10.3 and r10.4)

ShadowScythe General work!
Legion Revenant not work!
Void Highlord not work!

Very strange...
They do work but it's a bit junky
From what I saw the background menu takes priority on the main menu for some reason, but skills do work for me
Quote Originally Posted by MAIS VTFF View Post
It's only me or the "Skills/class manager" not work correctly?! (r10.3 and r10.4)

ShadowScythe General work!
Legion Revenant not work!
Void Highlord not work!

Very strange...

I did not have the original source-code, so somethings maybe broken & or outdated.
I decompiled and rebuilt the 10.3 projector,
therefore certain code is referencing methods incorrectly.

I do not have all the time in the world but when you guys make note I can look into it and will be doing so soon.

Edit: just in case you are using old already made ones try creating a new cclass if you haven't already.

Edit 2: Mage wasn't working for me :/
I've tryed to do a new setting for VHL and LR, but each time I start a new CETERA (close the programme and restart) it's only SSG in "skills/class manager"

Where and/or how cetera "save locally" maybe the file is broken....


Edit: I've found a "cetera_data.sol" in (windows 7)
C:\Users"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects"LETTERS AND NUMBERS"\localhost

It's why only SSG work for me, only this class in the file


But if I delete the cetera_data.sol the new file is like that:

cetera don't save the skills in this file.
(I've tryed r10.3 and 10.4)

Hope that help you do find what is not working
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
with r10.4?

Edit: there are still quite a few problems that need to be fixed but some of those issues should have been.
Yes. The condition is I already opened 2 menus in the taskbar, then I opened the BOT menu, the two BOT menu tabs did not appear in the taskbar. When I tried to close and open it again, nothing happened. I restart the app and it works fine. Sorry.
So I just noticed the class / skill manager doesn't work for me either anymore.
The reason it did work for me before is it had local classes saved from the original cetra, specifically Legion Revenant and ArchPaladin, but once I clicked the X button to replace the skill order I wanted, it didn't save locally and Legion Revenant stopped working for me.

It looks like original cetra local saves work but not the rebooted version .cclass files or local saves

I hope this issues can and will be fixed since like I stated previously, this is the first bot since Jan 2021 which works for me
Quote Originally Posted by ohok123123 View Post
So I just noticed the class / skill manager doesn't work for me either anymore.
The reason it did work for me before is it had local classes saved from the original cetra, specifically Legion Revenant and ArchPaladin, but once I clicked the X button to replace the skill order I wanted, it didn't save locally and Legion Revenant stopped working for me.

It looks like original cetra local saves work but not the rebooted version .cclass files or local saves

I hope this issues can and will be fixed since like I stated previously, this is the first bot since Jan 2021 which works for me
I have a lot going on so it may be a bit, but this information has been the most helpful so far, as you pretty much directed me toward the issue directly I believe, so thank you. I will let you know when I have the time to fix it.
Hello
New to this stuff so could someone help me find quest codes so i can bot Legion Rev, SDKA, Necro Blade, and etc.
The .Swf file you update would be appreciated too since some of us can't connect when its prebundled into a projector.

Bug report edit: the quest turn-in is broken too.
Quote Originally Posted by hobodan111 View Post
The .Swf file you update would be appreciated too since some of us can't connect when its prebundled into a projector.

Bug report edit: the quest turn-in is broken too.
You can make the quest turn in work by using the advanced function to accept the quest and then to turn it in as well. At least that's what's been working for me.
The screen turn black and the game stuck when disconnected.
please share your cclass
I have working .cclass, but only for legion rev and vhl that I made back then. this were my previous saves. if you happen to have working cclass, let me know and we should be able to compile other classes
It works on MacOS 12.5 Monterey but the trainer itself is buggy as hell. Quest turn-in, KiF, and If Checkpoint/Reset doesn't work

Thought Mac finally have a working bot after 2 years xD
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?