176. This poll is closed
  • Yes

135 76.70%
  • No

41 23.30%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    This is the exact reason why I put 700+ posts. You don't give a shit because your not active enough.
    I hate you because you think people on this forum should be judged based on post count rather than intellect. For the last fucking time (again) POST COUNT != RESPECT.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tednugent For This Useful Post:

Raster Burn (02-03-2008)

Thanks
    Jetamay are teh shit. He are the coolest person on this forums( Dave, Arun, Ace, Iverson(signature ), Tom, Braccini, etc).
    I like you. Now it's eating time !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    I hate you because you think people on this forum should be judged based on post count rather than intellect. For the last fucking time (again) POST COUNT != RESPECT.
    I said that like....pfft...I think it was a year ago actually.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    12:3

polls result show

Thanks
    This is the exact reason why I put 700+ posts. You don't give a shit because your not active enough.
    Ill think you will find im on every day but i dont post uselss shit like this which makes no difference weather people like you or not. I dont give a shit as i come her to learn and for my hacks and to chat not to discuss weather i like you or not as i dont care and for your information i voted NO you happy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
    Ill think you will find im on every day but i dont post uselss shit like this which makes no difference weather people like you or not. I dont give a shit as i come her to learn and for my hacks and to chat not to discuss weather i like you or not as i dont care and for your information i voted NO you happy!
    To learn what. VB. How to download hacks? Your rank says enough. Now, lets go over the reason a 'forum' is a forum. A forum is a place where people communicate, talk and in some cases joke around.

You do not have a right to vote in this poll, for various reasons.
    1. You've never been in the general chat(Which is where I post).
    2. You pay to play the crappiest game on earth. I mean, that just says you're not planning on learning anything. You plan on acquiring hacks for a game, then using hacks for a game.
    3. Your fucking post count is not > 700. The only reason I let braccini in was because he as an alternative account with 3k posts.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Become an hero and I <3 you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay, someone remove the two no's.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Okay, someone remove the two no's.
    But that would mean less people hate you

Thanks
    To learn what. VB. How to download hacks? Your rank says enough. Now, lets go over the reason a 'forum' is a forum. A forum is a place where people communicate, talk and in some cases joke around.

You do not have a right to vote in this poll, for various reasons.
    1. You've never been in the general chat(Which is where I post).
    2. You pay to play the crappiest game on earth. I mean, that just says you're not planning on learning anything. You plan on acquiring hacks for a game, then using hacks for a game.
    3. Your fucking post count is not > 700. The only reason I let braccini in was because he as an alternative account with 3k posts.
    I come her and buy promo codes use them to level accounts and make money. And to tell you somthing i know VB C++ and Learning ASM and Python. I know what a forum is i own one and am an admin of it and bring in users who pay for the hacks we make! and the reason i dont care is why does it matter! Oh and you never said 700+ you fucking retard:

I don't know why so many people hate me. Post your reasons here so I can try to improve. You must have 500+ posts to participate.
    point proved dickcheese!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
    I come her and buy promo codes use them to level accounts and make money. And to tell you somthing i know VB C++ and Learning ASM and Python. I know what a forum is i own one and am an admin of it and bring in users who pay for the hacks we make! and the reason i dont care is why does it matter! Oh and you never said 700+ you fucking retard:

point proved dickcheese!
    Christ, what you just said is the biggest bullshit I've ever read, how a two year old acts when he gets flamed, starts gloating about his 'skills'. Get the fuck off my thread before you create a fucking flame war.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 01-31-2008 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Christ, what you just said is the biggest bullshit I've ever read, how a two year old acts when he gets flamed, starts gloating about his 'skills'. Get the fuck off my thread before you create a fucking flame war.
    Just because you're 4 doesn't mean you can do the same thing you know.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'm going to assume you were the one who voted the yes.

Thanks
    jetamay i love you

Thanks
    Look at my post and then look at his edit on the first page i was right then you saw you where wrong and changed it so FUCK YOU!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast