Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyblue View Post
    anyone know if HD's private console still working with its set of set commands?
    Commands that are on the list work. Others dont.

Thanks
    So whats are you guys thinking thusfar? Any idea on what u are going to be able to do and what ur not going to be able to do?

Offtopic: Nunya and Pie, You guys are doing awesome work with your research, work and releases. Just thought i'd give props where they are due. Keep up the awesome work fellas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Anyone find the new hfs for Karok motion files yet
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Sigh* I have a list but not sharing it.

1E1FF983FF8A0979C343C89EA0E2CF658EAC03DB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i can still use to mine with reload map xD i'm happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Thing I tried that seemed to still work were refill secondaries, add whatever secondary you want, and skip stage. Godmode, crit, ai delay didn't work. Didn't try anything else hfs/bind related.

Not related to hfs/bind:

You can still start any boat from either town if you are normally able to join that boat with the /invite command.

You can still mark _usa_AdBalloonExt.exe as no Read&Execute in the security options to prevent that damn ad window from popping up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    Thing I tried that seemed to still work were refill secondaries, add whatever secondary you want, and skip stage. Godmode, crit, ai delay didn't work. Didn't try anything else hfs/bind related.

Not related to hfs/bind:

You can still start any boat from either town if you are normally able to join that boat with the /invite command.

You can still mark _usa_AdBalloonExt.exe as no Read&Execute in the security options to prevent that damn ad window from popping up.
    you can also just delete it... thats what i always do, delete it along w/ C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\media (my path) and delete everything in there for faster loading time + no splash screen. this has been posted before but i'm guessing you haven't seen, so here ya go ^^

Thanks
    Guys, this is about the new command list, not about hfs mods or deleting files ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So I was searching through the new commands and came across something I haven't came across before, probably out of laziness. Now rr_debug_qa or npc_speakall could possibly be used to force an NPC to say all their responses perhaps making the need to do quest objectives obsolete? Maybe... I dunno.. The only way it might fail is if the NPC responses are server sided.

Sillier one could be sv_projectile_max_stick_per_character. Set that too a million and run around as HEDGEHOGBOY! ZOOM!

ent_create could be used for boss creation perhaps. We'd need to know the monster's technical names though.

And in fact below that I found cc_clear_all_ent which could clear all monsters in a dungeon.

For those a little more adventure bound, fish_create. Doesn't give you the fish, just creates it. :P
    Last edited by Helepheil; 06-16-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Helepheil View Post
    So I was searching through the new commands and came across something I haven't came across before, probably out of laziness. Now rr_debug_qa or npc_speakall could possibly be used to force an NPC to say all their responses perhaps making the need to do quest objectives obsolete? Maybe... I dunno.. The only way it might fail is if the NPC responses are server sided.

Sillier one could be sv_projectile_max_stick_per_character. Set that too a million and run around as HEDGEHOGBOY! ZOOM!

ent_create could be used for boss creation perhaps. We'd need to know the monster's technical names though.

And in fact below that I found cc_clear_all_ent which could clear all monsters in a dungeon.

For those a little more adventure bound, fish_create. Doesn't give you the fish, just creates it. :P
    "cc_clear_all_ent" is old D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    "cc_clear_all_ent" is old D:
    Laziness my dear Pie. Laziness. :P I'm just going through, trying to see which ones would be useful in the near future. >_<

Would sk_ commands do any good?
    Last edited by Helepheil; 06-16-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Laziness my dear Pie. Laziness. :P I'm just going through, trying to see which ones would be useful in the near future. >_<
    Oh okay. but that clear entities command is just useful to screw party members over. It's just the less mean version of "respawn_entities"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Most of those are old commands... sv_projectile_max one is new, doesn't seem it would be of any use though. rr_debug_ga I don't remember seeing either, though no idea what it would be for. There are several interesting new ones though, but I don't have a console soo...
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    Oh okay. but that clear entities command is just useful to screw party members over. It's just the less mean version of "respawn_entities"
    Would sk_ commands work for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Most of those are old commands... sv_projectile_max one is new, doesn't seem it would be of any use though. rr_debug_ga I don't remember seeing either, though no idea what it would be for. There are several interesting new ones though, but I don't have a console soo...
    rr_debug_ga opens up a Q&A type thing which is used to make the NPC convos. Perhaps we could apply that to an NPC to get all the convo responses.
    Last edited by Helepheil; 06-16-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Would sk_ commands work for anything?
    sorry but I don't have a console. I'm just starting to learn C++
    Almost have my tic tac toe program done tho D:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast