Thread: God Mode Bot!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Kinda unrelated but a big piss off, got banned for first time just now on my junk account. Reason? Killing too many enemies with spears, i killed like 52 enemies with spears but max spear carry per mission is 17... fuck leaderboard.

note: my main still works, ban was from a proxied virtual machine.

no transformation cutscene
    Last edited by grey489177; 06-21-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    the whole bot is like 7 lines of code, so let me know if something goes wrong. This was a quicky but ive been using it for hours no prob.

wow just noticed its been only about an hour XD feels longer.
    Well, I installed Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate today (with a legit master key, felt good to rip Microsoft for $12,000 haha) so I was going to use this project as a learning experience for using VS to create C++ apps instead of my usual (using Notepad++ with my handy plugins), but when I got it installed then it downloaded over a gig of updates, then another gig of help file updates, etc etc etc.... so here I am hours later. I had already got a lot of it done in Notepad++ though when I decided to stop and see if I could do it in VS.

Quote Originally Posted by grey489177 View Post
    due to privacy issues in question about people being too forthcoming with info on the hack process and releases and such im not releasing certain information. Notice, no source code posted? There is a reason for that.
    I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post

so now we cant really help anyone? O.o
    What I believe he means to imply is that too much source has been revealed openly on here lately, hence why hfs modding is now patched along with other things (though you can be certain there will be a way around it released soon).

IMHO, source to hacks on here shouldn't be posted openly where unregistered users can come read it (which is putting it right in Nexon's hands to patch). Still my opinion, but I think a smarter approach (to prevent or at least DELAY patching) is, for example: Nunya wanted to make an updated console... he PM's Hell_Demon and tells his intentions.... Hell_Demon knows nunya is a legit member of the community and sends him the source and helps him, etc.

Or, as another example, Hell_Demon posts a thread saying "any member who wishes to have a copy of the console source to learn from or build upon, send me a PM and if I see you are a known member of the community I will send it to you".

That doesn't mean that they can't still answer questions on using it in the release thread or that it won't still be released to the public to USE, I just think source code for the hacks should be better guarded.

As for binds, visual mods, and tutorials on creating mods/hfs edits, that stuff should be shared and taught so that other people will learn and step up to contribute.

But, as I said, that is all just MY opinion, but I interpreted his post to say basically the same thing. And as for me using Nunya and Hell_Demon as an example scenario, there was no disrespect intended and since it was Hell_Demon's console source, he has the full right to release the source or whatever he wishes.

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    really...?
    i just got destroyed then... cause i killed way too much + used too much spear on my main account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
    really...?
    i just got destroyed then... cause i killed way too much + used too much spear on my main account.
    yeah I may be screwed too from using 22 potions in a single run (cc_fill_all_items may not be such a good idea to use anymore)

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I've been looking, and is there somewhere it tells you how many spears/potions/items have been used per run? It seemed to be a tally for the day from what I looked at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    I've been looking, and is there somewhere it tells you how many spears/potions/items have been used per run? It seemed to be a tally for the day from what I looked at.
    if thats the case im completely safe... because i barely used potions like maybe 20 in total and my spear total should be like 80 in 6 days.. but all those 80 were used in 1 day xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
    What I believe he means to imply is that too much source has been revealed openly on here lately, hence why hfs modding is now patched along with other things (though you can be certain there will be a way around it released soon).
    Regardless of the fact that the hfs file format was published, that VZipFlip was published with the source code, and that the hashing algorithms were published as well, hfs modding as the community once knew it would have been patched. This is no excuse to inhibit the release of information that is either well known within the community (AutoIt/AutoHotkey) or is useless (arbitrary programming language).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
    IMHO, source to hacks on here shouldn't be posted openly where unregistered users can come read it (which is putting it right in Nexon's hands to patch). Still my opinion, but I think a smarter approach (to prevent or at least DELAY patching) is, for example: Nunya wanted to make an updated console... he PM's Hell_Demon and tells his intentions.... Hell_Demon knows nunya is a legit member of the community and sends him the source and helps him, etc.
    The Source engine is heavily documented on many sites including MPGH's very own Vindictus section. The situation you described is far from reality. Most if not all of the code necessary to write a console can be found in the tutorial section.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fovea For This Useful Post:

DanK (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This will make it hard to hit wouldn't it? Like a delay every 8 seconds? Aha, but clever script.

Vindictus Section of MPGH
    I'm an ex-player and hacker of Mabinogi, Need help? PM or VM will do it.
    My Contacts:
    Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsizedcoffin View Post
    refer to this yes at the end of the game it will say it. that is the lame part and that's is how Nexon track you by it too. i think they mite have to a auto ban on the new patch if you use more then ... amount of second items you get the boot. the better approach, is there a way to remove or do soemthing with the result page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
    Regardless of the fact that the hfs file format was published, that VZipFlip was published with the source code, and that the hashing algorithms were published as well, hfs modding as the community once knew it would have been patched. This is no excuse to inhibit the release of information that is either well known within the community (AutoIt/AutoHotkey) or is useless (arbitrary programming language).

The Source engine is heavily documented on many sites including MPGH's very own Vindictus section. The situation you described is far from reality. Most if not all of the code necessary to write a console can be found in the tutorial section.
    I agree with everything you said here.. Apparently people think HD sent me a source code and I released a console from it.. That's not how it went down.. I just followed his tutorial (there are 3 other tutorials with the same info btw) and he helped me with another part I had trouble with..

I think most people don't even realize vzipflip displayed the source code on xentax. Most people just find the dl link and click it.. But that fact is that it was, and this is a good thing because anyone interested can go see how it was done and learn, and maybe become the next contributor of such hacks.

Everything I've learned in the way of hacking or programming was from online tutorials, and I am eternally grateful the authors decided to share info and source code for me to learn from, rather then keep it to themselves.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    I agree with everything you said here.. Apparently people think HD sent me a source code and I released a console from it.. That's not how it went down.. I just followed his tutorial (there are 3 other tutorials with the same info btw) and he helped me with another part I had trouble with..

I think most people don't even realize vzipflip displayed the source code on xentax. Most people just find the dl link and click it.. But that fact is that it was, and this is a good thing because anyone interested can go see how it was done and learn, and maybe become the next contributor of such hacks.

Everything I've learned in the way of hacking or programming was from online tutorials, and I am eternally grateful the authors decided to share info and source code for me to learn from, rather then keep it to themselves.
    I don't think that, I realize you used the tutorials. I was using you two as an "Example Scenario" (fiction) to illustrate a point. I completely agree that the info should be available to the community... my concern is that anyone who used Google and isn't even a registered member can see the source posted here, which means Nexon as well. Since the forum doesn't require registration or anything else it is just my opinion that it makes it that much easier for Nexon to patch hacks and to detect it's users.

I PM'd Fovea to respond to his post and discuss this further because I didn't want to derail this thread, I'd gladly discuss it with you as well in PM. As I told him, I don't think I know everything or that I am always right, and I love to learn something new constantly so I can discuss things calmly and see other viewpoints.

I regret the post now though simply because I don't want the thread to go offtopic and stay there. That is why I suggest discussing in PM.

~Morpheus

~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    @grey489177
    Screenshots and/or videos are a must just like the virus-scans

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    omg it's john snow

you know nothing john snow

Thanks
    thanks for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Jabuuty671
    umm not sure what kinda screen shot you want for a program that runs without an interface. I can send you the source if you want. You run the bot like you would any other macro bot, with keystrokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast