Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Haha interesting posts.. Nonetheless a good start. Keep em coming!

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Im making a comic for this,will post later
    Last edited by Nirvana; 07-23-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well first of if i wuld be couth by a zombie apocalypse at school i would notce al my thrusted freiends and make them go with me.after we are going to make weapons out evrything aseball bat out gym , spears out os mops or a nail shooter ou a nail gun.then our firs objective is to get out os the school .we will kill any zombies in our way but run in the same tine.after we are out of school we ae going to search for a car and steal it.in a zombioutbreak evreything is permited in order to survive.then we are going to set a rote to all our hoses to chek our familyes.on the road we are ging to help other suvivors bcuz its crucial and stop at near police station and if the cops are dead/zombies steal some guns or stot at a local wepon store to arm our selfs.after e chek and arm all familyes we are going to search for a safe souse to ghater suplies and ammo.in the safe house we are going to ghater our families and try to survive until we are saved.if the safe house gets breached we are going to fight our way to an possible safe house and try to find a bus so all can get in.
    If in not cought by the outbreak at school i will try to get or make any weapon and run home to check my family.if im home then in going to ge to the roof of my apartament and block any way in the flat until i get the situation cleard and with first ocasion i would go out to get suplies and weapons.then get a car and search nearest military base for help.if they dont want to help my i would go back home and block againg the entry by any means and fight them unil they rotten or i get rescued.
    Here are some tips for the suvuval:
    -Do not travel alone if its unnecesary.
    -Do not travel night if possible
    -Do not try to hide in a closet or something if a zombie is in the house there are big chanses that you will get caught
    -Allways get an secondary wepon no matter if you have mele or firewepon.
    -Dont try to fight hand-to-hand whit a zombi they are stronger.

I didnt cover evrey thing for everything coverd read ,,The Zombie Survival Guide
    Watch:The anime,,Highschool of the dead'' and ,,28 days later'' both show a verry good strategy to survive during an outbreak.
    I DID SOME TYPING MISTAKES BUT IN TOO LAZY TO CORRECT !
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Well my simple plan would be to bathe in blood and guts of another human for around 2 days straight and get out looking like a zombie and i would just live alongside them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, I don't really know if I'm allowed to post on this since I have such a low post count. Nonetheless, I will!

Well, to get started I would go into my parent's room, get the key to my dad's "secret" stash. Open it and get the revolver with a box full of bullets. I would then check to see if my family is okay and call up my girl to see if she's okay. Then I would hot wire one of those pedo-van (you know the white van with no windows in the back). Then I would go to the nearest gun store get some weapons. Find a rocket launcher and then drive to Walmart. I would get some grub from the food section. After I am done eating I would go to the gaming section, play some Left 4 Dead 2 and learn how to kill the zombies and survive. After my lesson I would take my dad and brother to cover the windows with some Planks with spikes on them. Then I would put some refrigerators on each door and put loads of explosives in it and a claymore so that it will detonate the explosives inside the refrigerator if any zombie activated the claymore. Peeking every other minute through little cracks in the barrier to make sure that there aren't any zombies coming. If there would be some we would turn off the lights to make sure the zombies didn't see that we were in there. If they some how got through all the explosives and barriers then we would get loads of grenades and machine guns and try our best to live through it.
    Last edited by Banksy; 07-24-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    @Banksy There are no post requirements.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 07-23-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    look around for a random box

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So what happened to this little contest? Lol
    [IMG]https://i156.photobucke*****m/albums/t26/joseissad/a3s6oeazn82ey82esdq0.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    go to a gun store and call the army and they will rescue me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Aussy already won this @Killian close this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12