ExclamationOutdatedExternal_Radar/Map for Battlefield3 (by smallC)

Posts 16–30 of 567 · Page 2 of 38
How do i make it over lay in fullscreen bf3?
What do you mean by "If you have dll missing put these in the folder data."
Which folder data?
Thanks in advance.
I tried re-installing the .NET Framework 4.5, still get error that I'm missing a DLL Might be just me but I would appreciate if you can help
Quote Originally Posted by Gamersgod View Post
I tried re-installing the .NET Framework 4.5, still get error that I'm missing a DLL Might be just me but I would appreciate if you can help
What DLL ?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


What DLL ?
MSVCP110.dll Says that is what I'm missing
Quote Originally Posted by Gamersgod View Post


MSVCP110.dll Says that is what I'm missing
Read the sticky.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Read the sticky.
I installed the MS Visual C++ 2012, still getting that error I installed that like a day or two ago

Nvm, it was solved when I installed 32-bit version, thanks tho
Quote Originally Posted by Gamersgod View Post


I installed the MS Visual C++ 2012, still getting that error I installed that like a day or two ago

Nvm, it was solved when I installed 32-bit version, thanks tho
Glad to hear it's solved.
Quote Originally Posted by lhikary View Post
nah
im in a non pb/ggc server
where can I find a nonpb server with that many players???
Quote Originally Posted by JohnSwagger View Post
where can I find a nonpb server with that many players???
google ftwwwwwwwwwwwww
Have some one a map for Noshar Canals ? ( TDM )
I've found a map for noshahr canals but I can't make the .txt file cause i don't know what numbers put inside it. Sorry bad english.
Ok i explain what you need to do with the txt.

When you put a map, the coordinates of the game don't match with the coordinates of the map.

The offset it's for decale the map, and the scale it's for example, when you move of 1 pixel in game you move of 3 pixel in the map. Depend of the map scale.

You understand? sorry for my bad english. i can send a picture for explain this better
smallC If you could do the .txt for me it should be better, if u can't do it for now then send me the picture, cause i didn't understand your explanation.
Can you make the txt files if we send the pictures?
And... is any way to change the distance of the map detection? i mean, in big maps the hack detect the enemy far away and i can see many red points but they are not near to me, can i change some kind of zoom? is that posibly?

and a sugestion, can you make it some king of transparency?
Posts 16–30 of 567 · Page 2 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?