Make old detected hacks undetected again

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
After starting in secure mode, don't forget to close the other process

Yesiam --> Did it work ?
Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
After starting in secure mode, don't forget to close the other process

Yesiam --> Did it work ?
The hack i was trying was patched, i couldn't even inject it, thanks tho!
Like I instructed in the main post, turn off health bars, they glitch across the screen.
Yes --> Okay

Ceelker --> I use them as an indicator if an ennemy is coming on my right / left screen and I don't notice it. At least, with these bars, I see them
I get "An error occurred while injecting "aimespp.dll" into "BFHeroes.exe""
System****.FileNotFoundException: Unable to resolve path for dependency : dd3dX9_42.dLl.

Any ideas how to fix it ?
Then turn on Radar and put Move Radar on. Then use arrow keys to move the Radar somewhere over your character (if you don't care for your looks while playing) or to the top.

It would be awesome if I got it to work, but I haven't tried past the other test I did at first.
I can only use hacks, including ceelker for a minute tops, I get about 3-4 kills before kicked by PB. Anything I might've done wrong? I've tried other hacks and lowered the scambling (I think that's it, or the thing that puts it into code) settings for these hacks, but the aimkey does nothing. Any other working hacks I could try with this method?

I only get kicked if I've actually used the aimbot, not the thingy that lets you see people through the walls
Yes, just after I posted I saw that someone already had the same problem. I'm sorry.
I've been trying to log into the battlefield heroes website but all I get is "the server returned a 500 response". Sigh, I will try this tomorrow, I hope it works!

:EDIT:
- Tested it and it works perfectly!
:EDIT:
- I get constantly kicked by punk buster.
Maybe they've detected it. I get kicked quickly, too.
I'm going to try it out quickly, but turning all aimbot functions off.
If that doesn't work, I'll try editing the aimbot code out completely.
I already do something like that with the osh fusion. health bars work etc, just the aimbot stopped working and pb's never detected for me. Not sure I'm allowed to share link for the osh aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by yung trap lord View Post
I already do something like that with the osh fusion. health bars work etc, just the aimbot stopped working and pb's never detected for me. Not sure I'm allowed to share link for the osh aimbot.
OSH's coding is too complex to remove the links and thus is not allowed here on MPGH.
And the latest OSH version is currently detected, and KN4CK3R is making a new one.
Thanks For INFO..
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?