Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Red face Çok teşekkür ederim!

Can you send me python privately? It would be great, maybe I can improve it and share it here. <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Epic version PLS

would love to get it on Epic version of the game already used it few times on steam works great

Thanks
    its working in the EpicGames?

Thanks
    Wait for someone to share a file that recognizes Epic Games and allows you to edit the bloodpoint. The Epic Games recognition method is recently shared, so if there is an original file, it is judged that it can be modified quickly enough.

Thanks
    I would not recommend modifying your blood points, devs can see it and it's a matter of manual report to get banned.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sickoares For This Useful Post:

Benser4778 (12-09-2021)

Thanks
    this had to be one of the greatest programs for BPs due to not even needing to be in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sickoares View Post
    I would not recommend modifying your blood points, devs can see it and it's a matter of manual report to get banned.
    then why're you on this website?

Thanks
    Hopefully the OP reads this, wanted to clear in my doubts since I had this issue for like years and haven't found anyway to get around it but does the server for this game like check whether the steam id is real or fake with ISteamUser::GetAuthSessionTicket and then after validating it allows you to connect to their servers? Did you potentially found some way to like fake/spoof the ticket which gets sent to the server or is it for something entirely different?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdLuna View Post
    then why're you on this website?
    assuming you don't understand what i said above actions like modifying your blood points/shards/ranks and a lot more (including using .pak bypass) will cause your account to be flagged and on a manual check they can instantly see it, to put it all in simple terms when you get a manual check you will be permanently banned also you can't undo whatever you have done to your account because these changes are irreversible, they will manually check your account when it receives a certain number of reports in game, if your account is flagged in the next ban wave or when someone manually sends a ticket about you on dbd support even if you haven't been banned yet for 6 months you will be banned as soon as one of these events occurs for sure. Not all cheats will get your account flagged or will get you banned when you got a manual check it has nothing to do with whether i am on this site or not.
    Last edited by sickoares; 12-13-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    BHVR don't gave a damn if someone is cheating their bloodpoints. Bloodpoint cheats do not impact BHVR's revenue or cash flow and that is their top priority. If a player is spending money on cosmetics or buying auric cells, they are not going to ban them because they added some bloodpoints to their account. Can BHVR detect bloodpoint cheats? Of course they can. Do they care if players are doing it? No, they don't, especially if you're spending money on your account.

This bloodpoint cheat has been released for over a year and BHVR has made no attempt to block it, or fix the loophole that allow players to cheat their bloodpoints. They simply don't give a damn.
    Last edited by p00kster; 12-13-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p00kster View Post
    BHVR don't gave a damn if someone is cheating their bloodpoints. Bloodpoint cheats do not impact BHVR's revenue or cash flow and that is their top priority. If a player is spending money on cosmetics or buying auric cells, they are not going to ban them because they added some bloodpoints to their account. Can BHVR detect bloodpoint cheats? Of course they can. Do they care if players are doing it? No, they don't, especially if you're spending money on your account.

This bloodpoint cheat has been released for over a year and BHVR has made no attempt to block it, or fix the loophole that allow players to cheat their bloodpoints. They simply don't give a damn.

I spend $50 in the in-game store every week, hopefully bhvr is enough xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p00kster View Post

Look, when you encounter a red text saying that you are permanently banned on the menu screen after you have used these tools on your main account don't be upset, at that case you can freely go and create a ticket to dbd support due to complaining about you have spent money on cosmetics and bought auric cells while expecting them to unban you i truly wish you lots of luck because you will need more than that i recommend you to take a look at dozens of banned people even though they bought a lot of shit on their account, just shoot a glance at the forum of dbd and this forum it's not really that hard to find. It is no joke when you have spent 1k+ hours on an account and you receive a permanent ban in return, for the sake of what you're talking about if you would take a look at dbd's sub on Reddit you can see the rule about avoiding unsuitable submissions (Individual actions of the /r/deadbydaylight mod team) they just stated that they don't take the responsibility of individual actions of mod teams which means you will be very upset when that happens, we all agree on dbd's security is a mess and you can even get the leaks out of the game by yourself. in short terms, They do give a damn and if you don't want to be upset later on, take a look at what i said above. Everyone is cheating on the free accounts they got from epic games these days but in my personal opinion a ban wave may come soon due to that i am curious about how they are going to handle it.
    Last edited by sickoares; 12-13-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    thanks it's working
    Last edited by harry144; 12-13-2021 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sickoares View Post
    Look, when you encounter a red text saying that you are permanently banned on the menu screen after you have used these tools on your main account don't be upset, at that case you can freely go and create a ticket to dbd support due to complaining about you have spent money on cosmetics and bought auric cells while expecting them to unban you i truly wish you lots of luck because you will need more than that i recommend you to take a look at dozens of banned people even though they bought a lot of shit on their account, just shoot a glance at the forum of dbd and this forum it's not really that hard to find. It is no joke when you have spent 1k+ hours on an account and you receive a permanent ban in return, for the sake of what you're talking about if you would take a look at dbd's sub on Reddit you can see the rule about avoiding unsuitable submissions (Individual actions of the /r/deadbydaylight mod team) they just stated that they don't take the responsibility of individual actions of mod teams which means you will be very upset when that happens, we all agree on dbd's security is a mess and you can even get the leaks out of the game by yourself. in short terms, They do give a damn and if you don't want to be upset later on, take a look at what i said above. Everyone is cheating on the free accounts they got from epic games these days but in my personal opinion a ban wave may come soon due to that i am curious about how they are going to handle it.
    LOL its a garbage woke game with woke dev's who care about getting banned?

just look at the twitch DBD streamers all bunch of weirdo's https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...0by%20Daylight

By the way i cant stream the game now i have 2000 from each item LOL how i am gonna explain that?! any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fackdopekeys View Post
    LOL its a garbage woke game with woke dev's who care about getting banned?

just look at the twitch DBD streamers all bunch of weirdo's https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...0by%20Daylight

By the way i cant stream the game now i have 2000 from each item LOL how i am gonna explain that?! any ideas?
    Jeez LMFAO these replies make me laugh full of brain dead answers. I just stated that for those who care about getting banned and for the people who is curious about how it does work, i don't give a single shit if you get banned from epic games on your free acc or if you get banned from the game from any account that you have and having to buy it again that's your problem not mine and yeah DBD Twitch streamers are cringe as well as the game itself.

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast