Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

The thing is, with a kingdom you can actually see the king (or person in power) and notice the changes they make. Why would a king hide away and do everything in secret so other "fake kingdoms" (other religions) rise and become popular and people begin to believe in less and less over time? Wouldn't it make sense for them to just show themselves or do something so we know who is the real king that should be followed?
    I'd leave more than an ancient book about who I am and what you should do if you follow me if I was the one who created existence itself.
    You might be right, but then there are always information that we just don't know. So who knows? :s
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The vast majority of Muslims on MPGH are fucking ****** ass douchebags. I forget if you said if you're a Muslim, if you are then you're maybe the third out of twenty that doesn't act like a total fucking moron.

The reason I despise MOST (not all) Muslims is not because of the 9/11 attacks, nor the threats extremists make. It's for their total lack of intellect. 99% of the time if I try to have an intellectual discussion with a Muslim they either: A) try to force me to become a Muslim. B) Insult me when I tell them they are wrong about something obviously wrong.

Look in the other threads about Islam. The only reason I flame those morons is because they are complete DUMBASSES. They only post shit that they heard or have been shown from bias websites and when those of us who actually know the subject correct them they start insulting and use shitty ass sources that are bias or blatantly wrong.

I have met hundreds upon hundreds of Muslims in my day, I am able to count exactly how many I actually enjoyed talking to. Six. I enjoyed talking to six of them. The rest were the most ignorant, brainless, moronic fucking jackasses I have ever met.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
    yes the extremist but I think anyway muslim are stupid
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mus...merica/5333619

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post

You might be right, but then there are always information that we just don't know. So who knows? :s
    Religion is what humans created, so they could pretend to understand this crazy reality we now call Earth.

Most of it was written by cave men who thought the earth was flat and the sun revolved around us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its just because of past incidents that make people look on the negative side
    Hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Because Muslims are some of the least intelligent creatures on this Earth. They cannot accept responsibility or atone for their actions. Everything that happens around them is the fault of Israel and the USA.

"Mom: Mustafa, why didn't you clean the dishes?
    Mustafa: It's the fault of these greedy Israhelli zionist imperialists who control everything!!1111"

Secondly, they're the most perverted people on Earth. I made a fake girl account on Facebook once to research how desperate each race / religion is and Muslims took up 99% of the amount of perverted PM's I received. "Hhhhhh come to baghdad i fuck u real hard" "U r vry nice, plz giv pssy pcs" Almost every girl I know on FB has been sexually harassed by muzzies worldwide, mainly from Pakistan.

Thirdly, they make the shittiest memes and still use rage comics. That should be a crime against humanity

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Because Muslims are some of the least intelligent creatures on this Earth. They cannot accept responsibility or atone for their actions. Everything that happens around them is the fault of Israel and the USA.

"Mom: Mustafa, why didn't you clean the dishes?
    Mustafa: It's the fault of these greedy Israhelli zionist imperialists who control everything!!1111"

Secondly, they're the most perverted people on Earth. I made a fake girl account on Facebook once to research how desperate each race / religion is and Muslims took up 99% of the amount of perverted PM's I received. "Hhhhhh come to baghdad i fuck u real hard" "U r vry nice, plz giv pssy pcs" Almost every girl I know on FB has been sexually harassed by muzzies worldwide, mainly from Pakistan.

Thirdly, they make the shittiest memes and still use rage comics. That should be a crime against humanity
    One could wish the amount of irony in your comment could be mined

Thanks
    it's racist lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    I am a Muslim myself and I dislike those who are Ignorant and with Extreme behaviour ..
    What are your thoughts on the Haddith?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dislike those who are Ignorant and with Extreme behaviour ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    In germany are many people who hate muslims.
    I hate those guys that hate muslims.

You know, they have fear from isis. But Isis isnt Islam.
    They are trying to be Islam but they are not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The media has made us hate them, but now with the alt left that want to love everyone but trump supporters have made us feel bad for them even isis, yes the left supports isis, fuck the media, <3

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's become popular for people to discrimnate against any group for the acts of a small portion.
    As soon as we stop fucking caring where the hell people come from, or what the hell they believe the sooner we progress.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's a media made opinion mostly

Thanks
    The media scews people's opinions and they don't realize only a very small minority of muslims are bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Unwise words to judge that way.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast