Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LMFAO this is so fun, joined a lobby, got wrecked by some idiot kid blew up my car, blew his tires, stripped of his weapons, and he went passive then rage quit and left, Fun times!

10/10 would totally wreck a kids life again!

Thanks
    I can open the menu but i can't scroll down in the mod menu ;(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark401 View Post
    I can open the menu but i can't scroll down in the mod menu ;(
    is your numlock on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xEzitx View Post
    LMFAO this is so fun, joined a lobby, got wrecked by some idiot kid blew up my car, blew his tires, stripped of his weapons, and he went passive then rage quit and left, Fun times!

10/10 would totally wreck a kids life again!
    Will love to read when people like you are banned. Play fair or get banned. You are the best example of a person who deserves to get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Livux View Post
    Will love to read when people like you are banned. Play fair or get banned. You are the best example of a person who deserves to get banned.
    Whats the point of cheating in a game? to have more fun. people have fun in different ways. he specifically likes to have full control over other players.

Thanks
    some ppl find blowing up the whole lobby again n again fun... some find trolling fun.... some even like to lurk in the dark and do all sorts of things... IMHO i think only those that keep blowing up ppl or those who use god mode n go around killing ppl should be ban.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zlsamlz For This Useful Post:

Livux (10-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I think anyone that cheats deserves banning, but ya all nay sayers you think oh no I'm not hurting anyone by adding 1000000000000 to my ingame account, well actually you are, you're cheating and cheaters deserve banning personally I paid nothing to obtain the game online, nor do I actually care if I get banned.

So have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Roflmao!!!! If you come to a game hack/mod site complaining about cheating and riding a high horse while asking if this menu is undetected, if this certain cheat works here?? or can I do this to these players??

You're a fucking hypocrite and deserve to get owned in any lobby you go into. Lol, some of you are just clowns to the fullest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xEzitx View Post
    I think anyone that cheats deserves banning, but ya all nay sayers you think oh no I'm not hurting anyone by adding 1000000000000 to my ingame account, well actually you are, you're cheating and cheaters deserve banning personally I paid nothing to obtain the game online, nor do I actually care if I get banned.

So have a nice day!
    Actually as far as the money goes they're not hurting anything but rockstar, can't really care about other people's feelings with shit like this since those emotions are highly irrelevant. I find the ones that get all up and arms and mad are the ones who have no real life goals, lol. IT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!! Not life or death, lol. The options to switch servers or start privately are RIGHT THERE which means they either don't have friends or they're just fanboys with wedgies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kunta View Post
    Roflmao!!!! If you come to a game hack/mod site complaining about cheating and riding a high horse while asking if this menu is undetected, if this certain cheat works here?? or can I do this to these players??

You're a fucking hypocrite and deserve to get owned in any lobby you go into. Lol, some of you are just clowns to the fullest.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually as far as the money goes they're not hurting anything but rockstar, can't really care about other people's feelings with shit like this since those emotions are highly irrelevant. I find the ones that get all up and arms and mad are the ones who have no real life goals, lol. IT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!! Not life or death, lol. The options to switch servers or start privately are RIGHT THERE which means they either don't have friends or they're just fanboys with wedgies.
    I feel you my friend are very sad, I have the bollocks to admit I cheat and hack inside the game, but you my friend will sit beside your keyboard and be worried if you get banned, end of the day it's a game I own to right to play 300+ games, so I clearly do not care, you obviously care about your account that you want to know if it's undetected safe detected or whatever, I however just like using menus to have fun with and make people rage quit, I have no care for the game anymore it's already ruined and far less people play it than when it came out, they will give up on the online shit eventually as it's clearly not bringing them an income.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526