Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by 8otto View Post
    Ok, I didn't specify because Fiddler users usually have installed the Definitive method, but at top of code you need also these 2 lines

Code:
    var MarketUpdaterPath = "C:\\Rules\\";
    if (MarketUpdaterPath[-1] != "\\") MarketUpdaterPath += "\\";

Definitive Method complete CustomScript updated for 7.4.0+
    Features:
    Unlock All, Custom Prestige, Challenge Completer, Banner Setter and Challenge Block (disabled by default used to earn infinite bonus from some glyph challenges)
    Code:
    import System;
    import System.Windows.Forms;
    import Fiddler;
    var Bloodweb_v6 = true;			//CHANGE true TO false TO DISABLE BLOODWEB (Perks, Items, Addon, Offerings Unlocking)
    var CustomPrestige = true;		//CHANGE true TO false TO DISABLE CUSTOM PRESTIGES
    var Market_v3 = true;			//CHANGE true TO false TO DISABLE MARKET (Characters, Skins, Charm Unlocking)
    var Quest = true;			//CHANGE true TO false TO DISABLE CHALLANGES HELPER
    var MarketUpdaterPath = "C:\\Rules\\";	//CHANGE TO YOUR MARKET UPDATER PATH, MAKE SURE TO REPLACE "\" WITH "\\" IMPORTANT
    var QuestBlock = false;			//CHANGE false TO true TO BLOCK QUEST COMPLETITION (Used to earn infinite bonus on some glyph challanges)
    var Banner = true;			//CHANGE true TO false TO USE BANNERS UNLOCKED WITH MARKET

// INTRODUCTION
    //
    // Well, hello there!
    //
    // Don't be scared! :-)
    //
    // This is the FiddlerScript Rules file, which creates some of the menu commands and
    // other features of Progress Telerik Fiddler Classic. You can edit this file to modify or add new commands.
    //
    // The original version of this file is named SampleRules.js and it is in the
    // \Program Files\Fiddler\ folder. When Fiddler Classic first runs, it creates a copy named
    // CustomRules.js inside your \Documents\Fiddler2\Scripts folder. If you make a 
    // mistake in editing this file, simply delete the CustomRules.js file and restart
    // Fiddler Classic. A fresh copy of the default rules will be created from the original
    // sample rules file.

// The best way to edit this file is to install the FiddlerScript Editor, part of
    // the free SyntaxEditing addons. Get it here: https://fiddler2.com/r/?SYNTAXVIEWINSTALL

// GLOBALIZATION NOTE: Save this file using UTF-8 Encoding.

// JScript.NET Reference
    // https://fiddler2.com/r/?msdnjsnet
    //
    // FiddlerScript Reference
    // https://fiddler2.com/r/?fiddlerscriptcookbook
    class Handlers
    {
        // *****************
        //
        // This is the Handlers class. Pretty much everything you ever add to FiddlerScript
        // belongs right inside here, or inside one of the already-existing functions below.
        //
        // *****************

// The following snippet demonstrates a custom-bound column for the Web Sessions list.
        // See https://fiddler2.com/r/?fiddlercolumns for more info
        /*
          public static BindUIColumn("Method", 60)
          function FillMethodColumn(oS: Session): String {
             return oS.RequestMethod;
          }
        */

// The following snippet demonstrates how to create a custom tab that shows simple text
        /*
           public BindUITab("Flags")
           static function FlagsReport(arrSess: Session[]):String {
            var oSB: System.Text.StringBuilder = new System.Text.StringBuilder();
            for (var i:int = 0; i<arrSess.Length; i++)
            {
                oSB.AppendLine("SESSION FLAGS");
                oSB.AppendFormat("{0}: {1}\n", arrSess[i].id, arrSess[i].fullUrl);
                for(var sFlag in arrSess[i].oFlags)
                {
                    oSB.AppendFormat("\t{0}:\t\t{1}\n", sFlag.Key, sFlag.Value);
                }
            }
            return oSB.ToString();
        }
        */

// You can create a custom menu like so:
        /*
        QuickLinkMenu("&Links") 
        QuickLinkItem("IE GeoLoc TestDrive", "https://ie.microsof*****m/testdrive/HTML5/Geolocation/Default.html")
        QuickLinkItem("FiddlerCore", "https://fiddler2.com/fiddlercore")
        public static function DoLinksMenu(sText: String, sAction: String)
        {
            Utilities.LaunchHyperlink(sAction);
        }
        */

public static RulesOption("Hide 304s")
        BindPref("fiddlerscript.rules.Hide304s")
        var m_Hide304s: boolean = false;

// Cause Fiddler Classic to override the Accept-Language header with one of the defined values
        public static RulesOption("Request &Japanese Content")
        var m_Japanese: boolean = false;

// Automatic Authentication
        public static RulesOption("&Automatically Authenticate")
        BindPref("fiddlerscript.rules.AutoAuth")
        var m_AutoAuth: boolean = false;

// Cause Fiddler Classic to override the User-Agent header with one of the defined values
        // The page https://browserscope2.org/browse?category=selectors&ua=Mobile%20Safari is a good place to find updated versions of these
        RulesString("&User-Agents", true) 
        BindPref("fiddlerscript.ephemeral.UserAgentString")
        RulesStringValue(0,"Netscape &3", "Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; I)")
        RulesStringValue(1,"WinPhone8.1", "Mozilla/5.0 (Mobile; Windows Phone 8.1; Android 4.0; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0; IEMobile/11.0; NOKIA; Lumia 520) like iPhone OS 7_0_3 Mac OS X AppleWebKit/537 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile Safari/537")
        RulesStringValue(2,"&Safari5 (Win7)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.21.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.5 Safari/533.21.1")
        RulesStringValue(3,"Safari9 (Mac)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11) AppleWebKit/601.1.56 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Safari/601.1.56")
        RulesStringValue(4,"iPad", "Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12F5027d Safari/600.1.4")
        RulesStringValue(5,"iPhone6", "Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12F70 Safari/600.1.4")
        RulesStringValue(6,"IE &6 (XPSP2)", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)")
        RulesStringValue(7,"IE &7 (Vista)", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1)")
        RulesStringValue(8,"IE 8 (Win2k3 x64)", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; Trident/4.0)")
        RulesStringValue(9,"IE &8 (Win7)", "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0)")
        RulesStringValue(10,"IE 9 (Win7)", "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)")
        RulesStringValue(11,"IE 10 (Win8)", "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; Trident/6.0)")
        RulesStringValue(12,"IE 11 (Surface2)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0) like Gecko")
        RulesStringValue(13,"IE 11 (Win8.1)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko")
        RulesStringValue(14,"Edge (Win10)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2486.0 Safari/537.36 Edge/13.11082")
        RulesStringValue(15,"&Opera", "Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.17")
        RulesStringValue(16,"&Firefox 3.6", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.7")
        RulesStringValue(17,"&Firefox 43", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0")
        RulesStringValue(18,"&Firefox Phone", "Mozilla/5.0 (Mobile; rv:18.0) Gecko/18.0 Firefox/18.0")
        RulesStringValue(19,"&Firefox (Mac)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0")
        RulesStringValue(20,"Chrome (Win)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.48 Safari/537.36")
        RulesStringValue(21,"Chrome (Android)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; Nexus 5 Build/LMY48B) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.78 Mobile Safari/537.36")
        RulesStringValue(22,"ChromeBook", "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 6680.52.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.74 Safari/537.36")
        RulesStringValue(23,"GoogleBot Crawler", "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +https://www.google.com/bot.html)")
        RulesStringValue(24,"Kindle Fire (Silk)", "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3; en-us; Silk/1.0.22.79_10013310) AppleWebKit/533.16 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0 Safari/533.16 Silk-Accelerated=true")
        RulesStringValue(25,"&Custom...", "%CUSTOM%")
        public static var sUA: String = null;

// Cause Fiddler Classic to delay HTTP traffic to simulate typical 56k modem conditions
        public static RulesOption("Simulate &Modem Speeds", "Per&formance")
        var m_SimulateModem: boolean = false;

// Removes HTTP-caching related headers and specifies "no-cache" on requests and responses
        public static RulesOption("&Disable Caching", "Per&formance")
        var m_DisableCaching: boolean = false;

public static RulesOption("Cache Always &Fresh", "Per&formance")
        var m_AlwaysFresh: boolean = false;

// Force a manual reload of the script file.  Resets all
        // RulesOption variables to their defaults.
        public static ToolsAction("Reset Script")
        function DoManualReload() { 
            FiddlerObject.ReloadScript();
        }

public static ContextAction("Decode Selected Sessions")
        function DoRemoveEncoding(oSessions: Session[]) {
            for (var x:int = 0; x < oSessions.Length; x++){
                oSessions[x].utilDecodeRequest();
                oSessions[x].utilDecodeResponse();
            }
            UI.actUpdateInspector(true,true);
        }

static function OnBeforeRequest(oSession: Session) {
            // Sample Rule: Color ASPX requests in RED
            // if (oSession.uriContains(".aspx")) {	oSession["ui-color"] = "red";	}

// Sample Rule: Flag POSTs to fiddler2.com in italics
            // if (oSession.HostnameIs("www.fiddler2.com") && oSession.HTTPMethodIs("POST")) {	oSession["ui-italic"] = "yup";	}

// Sample Rule: Break requests for URLs containing "/sandbox/"
            // if (oSession.uriContains("/sandbox/")) {
            //     oSession.oFlags["x-breakrequest"] = "yup";	// Existence of the x-breakrequest flag creates a breakpoint; the "yup" value is unimportant.
            // }

if(QuestBlock && oSession.uriContains("/api/v1/archives/stories/update/quest-progress-v3")){
                try{
                    oSession.utilDecodeRequest();
                    var jsonRequest = oSession.GetRequestBodyAsString();
                    var oJsonRequest = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(jsonRequest);
                    for(var i=0;i<oJsonRequest.JSONObject["questEvents"].Count;i++){
                        oJsonRequest.JSONObject["questEvents"][i]["repetition"] = 0;
                    }
                    oSession.utilSetRequestBody(Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(oJsonRequest.JSONObject));
                }
                catch(e){
                    FiddlerObject.log(e);
                }
            }

if (!QuestBlock && Quest && oSession.uriContains("api/v1/gameDataAnalytics/v2/batch")){
                try{
                    var jsonString = oSession.GetRequestBodyAsString();
                    var oJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(jsonString);
    			var matchId = "";
    			var krakenMatchId = "";
    			var check = false;
    			for(var i=0;i<oJson.JSONObject["events"].Count;i++){
    				if(oJson.JSONObject["events"][i]["eventType"] == "postgame_survivor" || oJson.JSONObject["events"][i]["eventType"] == "postgame_killer"){
    					matchId = oJson.JSONObject["events"][i]["data"]["match_id"];
    					krakenMatchId = oJson.JSONObject["events"][i]["data"]["kraken_match_id"];
    					check = true;
    					break;
    				}
    			}
    			if (!check) return;
    			var questPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Quest.json";
    			var headersPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Headers.json";
    			if (!System.IO.File.Exists(questPath) || !System.IO.File.Exists(headersPath)) return;
    			var headerString = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(headersPath);
    			var headerJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(headerString).JSONObject;
    			var questString = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(questPath);
    			var questJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(questString);
    			questJson.JSONObject["matchId"] = matchId;
    			questJson.JSONObject["krakenMatchId"] = krakenMatchId;
    			var requestBody = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(questJson.JSONObject);
    			var request = new System.Net.WebClient();
    			var currentUrl = new System.Uri(oSession.fullUrl);
    			var baseUrl = currentUrl.GetLeftPart(System.UriPartial.Authority);
    			var url = baseUrl+"/api/v1/archives/stories/update/quest-progress-v3";
    			//request.Headers.Set("X-HTTP-Method-Override", "POST"); //REMOVE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS
    			for(var i=0;i<headerJson.Count;i++){
    				request.Headers.Add(headerJson[i]["name"], headerJson[i]["value"]);
    			}
    			var responseBody = request.UploadString(url, "POST", requestBody);
    			System.IO.File.Delete(questPath);
                }
                catch(e){
                    FiddlerObject.log(e);
                }
            }

if ((null != gs_ReplaceToken) && (oSession.url.indexOf(gs_ReplaceToken)>-1)) {   // Case sensitive
                oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace(gs_ReplaceToken, gs_ReplaceTokenWith); 
            }
            if ((null != gs_OverridenHost) && (oSession.host.toLowerCase() == gs_OverridenHost)) {
                oSession["x-overridehost"] = gs_OverrideHostWith; 
            }

if ((null!=bpRequestURI) && oSession.uriContains(bpRequestURI)) {
                oSession["x-breakrequest"]="uri";
            }

if ((null!=bpMethod) && (oSession.HTTPMethodIs(bpMethod))) {
                oSession["x-breakrequest"]="method";
            }

if ((null!=uiBoldURI) && oSession.uriContains(uiBoldURI)) {
                oSession["ui-bold"]="QuickExec";
            }

if (m_SimulateModem) {
                // Delay sends by 300ms per KB uploaded.
                oSession["request-trickle-delay"] = "300"; 
                // Delay receives by 150ms per KB downloaded.
                oSession["response-trickle-delay"] = "150"; 
            }

if (m_DisableCaching) {
                oSession.oRequest.headers.Remove("If-None-Match");
                oSession.oRequest.headers.Remove("If-Modified-Since");
                oSession.oRequest["Pragma"] = "no-cache";
            }

// User-Agent Overrides
            if (null != sUA) {
                oSession.oRequest["User-Agent"] = sUA; 
            }

if (m_Japanese) {
                oSession.oRequest["Accept-Language"] = "ja";
            }

if (m_AutoAuth) {
                // Automatically respond to any authentication challenges using the 
                // current Fiddler Classic user's credentials. You can change (default)
                // to a domain\\username:password string if preferred.
                //
                // WARNING: This setting poses a security risk if remote 
                // connections are permitted!
                oSession["X-AutoAuth"] = "(default)";
            }

if (m_AlwaysFresh && (oSession.oRequest.headers.Exists("If-Modified-Since") || oSession.oRequest.headers.Exists("If-None-Match")))
            {
                oSession.utilCreateResponseAndBypassServer();
                oSession.responseCode = 304;
                oSession["ui-backcolor"] = "Lavender";
            }
        }

// This function is called immediately after a set of request headers has
        // been read from the client. This is typically too early to do much useful
        // work, since the body hasn't yet been read, but sometimes it may be useful.
        //
        // For instance, see 
        // https://blogs.msdn.com/b/fiddler/archive/2011/11/05/http-expect-continue-delays-transmitting-post-bodies-by-up-to-350-milliseconds.aspx
        // for one useful thing you can do with this handler.
        //
        // Note: oSession.requestBodyBytes is not available within this function!

static function OnPeekAtRequestHeaders(oSession: Session) {
            //var sProc = ("" + oSession["x-ProcessInfo"]).ToLower();
            //if (!sProc.StartsWith("mylowercaseappname")) oSession["ui-hide"] = "NotMyApp"; 
        }

//
        // If a given session has response streaming enabled, then the OnBeforeResponse function 
        // is actually called AFTER the response was returned to the client.
        //
        // In contrast, this OnPeekAtResponseHeaders function is called before the response headers are 
        // sent to the client (and before the body is read from the server).  Hence this is an opportune time 
        // to disable streaming (oSession.bBufferResponse = true) if there is something in the response headers 
        // which suggests that tampering with the response body is necessary.
        // 
        // Note: oSession.responseBodyBytes is not available within this function!
        //
        static function OnPeekAtResponseHeaders(oSession: Session) {
            //FiddlerApplication.Log.LogFormat("Session {0}: Response header peek shows status is {1}", oSession.id, oSession.responseCode);
            if (m_DisableCaching) {
                oSession.oResponse.headers.Remove("Expires");
                oSession.oResponse["Cache-Control"] = "no-cache";
            }

if ((bpStatus>0) && (oSession.responseCode == bpStatus)) {
                oSession["x-breakresponse"]="status";
                oSession.bBufferResponse = true;
            }

if ((null!=bpResponseURI) && oSession.uriContains(bpResponseURI)) {
                oSession["x-breakresponse"]="uri";
                oSession.bBufferResponse = true;
            }		
        }

static function OnBeforeResponse(oSession: Session) {
            if (m_Hide304s && oSession.responseCode == 304) {
                oSession["ui-hide"] = "true";
            }

//BLOODWEB AND GETALL, IT NEEDS Bloodweb_v6 and MarketUpdaterPath as global variables (at top of code)
            if(Bloodweb_v6 && (oSession.uriContains("api/v1/dbd-character-data/bloodweb") || oSession.uriContains("api/v1/dbd-character-data/get-all"))){
                try{
                    var getallPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Files\\GetAll.json";
                    if (!System.IO.File.Exists(getallPath)) return;
                    var customDataPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Other\\CustomCharacterData.json";
                    var customStatus = CustomPrestige && System.IO.File.Exists(customDataPath);
                    var getallString = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(getallPath);
                    var getallJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(getallString);
                    var bloodWebData = new System.Collections.Hashtable();
                    var paths = new System.Collections.ArrayList();
                    var ringData = new System.Collections.ArrayList();
                    var nodeItem = new System.Collections.Hashtable();
                    nodeItem.Add("nodeId", "0");
                    nodeItem.Add("state", "Collected");
                    var nodeData = new System.Collections.Hashtable();
                    var nodeDataList = new System.Collections.ArrayList();
                    nodeDataList.Add(nodeItem);
                    nodeData.Add("nodeData", nodeDataList);
                    ringData.Add(nodeData);
                    bloodWebData.Add("paths", paths);
                    bloodWebData.Add("ringData", ringData);
                    if (customStatus) {
                        var customDataString = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(customDataPath);
                        var customDataJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(customDataString);
                    }
                    if (oSession.uriContains("api/v1/dbd-character-data/get-all")){
                        if (customStatus){
                            for(var i=0;i<getallJson.JSONObject["list"].Count;i++){
                                getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"].Clear();
                                getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["bloodWebData"] = bloodWebData;
                                var j = 0;
                                while(j<customDataJson.JSONObject["list"].Count && customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() != getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) j++;
                                if (customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() == getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower()) getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["prestigeLevel"] = customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["prestigeLevel"];
                            }
                            getallString = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(getallJson.JSONObject);
                        }
                        oSession.utilSetResponseBody(getallString);
                        return;
                    }
                    oSession.utilDecodeResponse();
                    var jsonResponse = oSession.GetResponseBodyAsString();
                    var oJsonResponse = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(jsonResponse);
                    var characterSelected = oJsonRequest.JSONObject["characterName"];
                    for(var i=0;i<getallJson.JSONObject["list"].Count;i++){
                        if(getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterName"].ToLower() == characterSelected.ToLower()){
                            oJsonResponse.JSONObject["bloodWebLevel"] = 50;
                            oJsonResponse.JSONObject["prestigeLevel"] = getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["prestigeLevel"];
                            oJsonResponse.JSONObject["legacyPrestigeLevel"] = getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["legacyPrestigeLevel"];
                            if (customStatus){
                                var j = 0;
                                while(j<customDataJson.JSONObject["list"].Count && customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() != characterSelected.ToLower()) j++;
                                if (customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["characterName"].ToLower() == characterSelected.ToLower()) oJsonResponse.JSONObject["prestigeLevel"] = customDataJson.JSONObject["list"][j]["prestigeLevel"];
                            }
                            oJsonResponse.JSONObject["characterItems"].AddRange(getallJson.JSONObject["list"][i]["characterItems"]);
                            break;
                        }
                    }
                    oJsonResponse.JSONObject["bloodWebData"].Clear();
                    oJsonResponse.JSONObject["bloodWebData"] = bloodWebData;
                    var oString = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(oJsonResponse.JSONObject);
                    oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oString);
                }
                catch(e){
                    FiddlerObject.log(e);
                }
            }

//MARKET, IT NEEDS Market_v3 as global variable (at top of code)
            if (Market_v3 && oSession.uriContains("api/v1/inventories")) {
                try{
                    var marketPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Files\\MarketNoSavefile.json";
                    if (!System.IO.File.Exists(marketPath)) return;
                    var marketString = System.IO.File.ReadAllText(marketPath);
                    var marketJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(marketString);
                    var jsonString = oSession.GetResponseBodyAsString();
                    var oJson = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(jsonString);
                    for(var i = 0; i < marketJson.JSONObject["data"]["inventory"].Count ; i++){
                        oJson.JSONObject["data"]["inventory"].Add(marketJson.JSONObject["data"]["inventory"][i]);
                    }
                    var oString = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(oJson.JSONObject);
                    oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oString);
                }
                catch(e){
                    FiddlerObject.log(e);
                }
            }

//QUEST, IT NEEDS Quest as global variable (at top of code)
            if (!QuestBlock && Quest && oSession.uriContains("api/v1/archives/stories/update/active-node-v3")){
                try{
                    //DECODING AND CONVERTING REQUEST AND RESPONSE
                    var jsonResponse = oSession.GetResponseBodyAsString();
                    var oJsonResponse = Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonDecode(jsonResponse);
                    //GETTING VARIABLES FROM SELECTED CHALLENGE
                	if(oJsonResponse.JSONObject["activeNodesFull"].Count == 0){
                        if(System.IO.File.Exists(MarketUpdaterPath+"Quest.json")) System.IO.File.Delete(MarketUpdaterPath+"Quest.json");
                        return;
                    }
                    var role = oJsonRequest.JSONObject["role"];
                    if(role == "both") role = "survivor";
                    var neededProgression = oJsonResponse.JSONObject["activeNodesFull"][0]["objectives"][0]["neededProgression"];
                    var questEvents = oJsonResponse.JSONObject["activeNodesFull"][0]["objectives"][0]["questEvent"];
                    var requestBody = '{"questEvents":[';
                    for(var i=0;i<questEvents.Count;i++){
                        var repetition = questEvents[i]["repetition"];
                        repetition *= neededProgression;
                        var questEventId = questEvents[i]["questEventId"];
                        var parameters = questEvents[i]["parameters"];
                        if(parameters != undefined) requestBody += '{"parameters":"'+parameters+'","questEventId":"'+questEventId+'","repetition":'+repetition+'}';
                        else requestBody += '{"questEventId":"'+questEventId+'","repetition":'+repetition+'}';
                        if(questEvents.Count > 1 && i != questEvents.Count - 1) requestBody += ",";
                    }
                    requestBody += '],"role":"'+role+'"}';
                    //GENERATING QUEST FILE
                    System.IO.File.WriteAllText(MarketUpdaterPath+"Quest.json", requestBody);
                }
                catch(e){FiddlerObject.log("Error unlocking challenge");}
            }

if (!QuestBlock && Quest && oSession.uriContains("api/v1/auth/v2/publicKey")){
                try{
                    var headers = oSession.oRequest.headers;
                    var headerArray = new System.Collections.ArrayList();
                    var enumerator = headers.GetEnumerator();
                    while (enumerator.MoveNext()) {
                        var header = enumerator.Current;
                        if (header.Name == "Content-Length") continue;
                        var headerObject = new System.Collections.Hashtable();
                        headerObject.Add("name", header.Name);
                        headerObject.Add("value", header.Value);
                        headerArray.Add(headerObject);
                    }
                    System.IO.File.WriteAllText(MarketUpdaterPath+"Headers.json", Fiddler.WebFormats.JSON.JsonEncode(headerArray));
                }
                catch(e){
                    FiddlerObject.log(e);
                }
            }

if (Banner && oSession.uriContains("/api/v1/dbd-player-card/set")) {
    		try {
    			var requestBody = oSession.GetRequestBodyAsString();
    			oSession.responseCode = 200;
    			oSession.utilSetResponseBody(requestBody);
    			System.IO.File.WriteAllText(MarketUpdaterPath + "Banner.json", requestBody);
    		} catch (e) {
    			FiddlerObject.log(e);
    		}
    	}

if (Banner && oSession.uriContains("/api/v1/dbd-player-card/get")) {
    		try {

var bannerPath = MarketUpdaterPath + "Banner.json";
    			if (!System.IO.File.Exists(bannerPath)) return;
    			oSession.responseCode = 200;
    			oSession.utilSetResponseBody(System.IO.File.ReadAllText(bannerPath));
    		}
    		catch (e) {
    			FiddlerObject.log(e);
    		}
    	}
        }

/*
        // This function executes just before Fiddler Classic returns an error that it has
        // itself generated (e.g. "DNS Lookup failure") to the client application.
        // These responses will not run through the OnBeforeResponse function above.
        static function OnReturningError(oSession: Session) {
        }
    */
    /*
        // This function executes after Fiddler Classic finishes processing a Session, regardless
        // of whether it succeeded or failed. Note that this typically runs AFTER the last
        // update of the Web Sessions UI listitem, so you must manually refresh the Session's
        // UI if you intend to change it.
        static function OnDone(oSession: Session) {
        }
    */

/*
        static function OnBoot() {
            MessageBox.Show("Fiddler Classic has finished booting");
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("iexplore.exe");

UI.ActivateRequestInspector("HEADERS");
            UI.ActivateResponseInspector("HEADERS");
        }
        */

/*
        static function OnBeforeShutdown(): Boolean {
            // Return false to cancel shutdown.
            return ((0 == FiddlerApplication.UI.lvSessions.TotalItemCount()) ||
                    (DialogResult.Yes == MessageBox.Show("Allow Fiddler Classic to exit?", "Go Bye-bye?",
                     MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, MessageBoxIcon.Question, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button2)));
        }
        */

/*
        static function OnShutdown() {
                MessageBox.Show("Fiddler Classic has shutdown");
        }
        */

/*
        static function OnAttach() {
            MessageBox.Show("Fiddler Classic is now the system proxy");
        }
        */

/*
        static function OnDetach() {
            MessageBox.Show("Fiddler Classic is no longer the system proxy");
        }
        */

// The Main() function runs everytime your FiddlerScript compiles
        static function Main() {
            var today: Date = new Date();
            FiddlerObject.StatusText = " CustomRules.js was loaded at: " + today;

// Uncomment to add a "Server" column containing the response "Server" header, if present
            // UI.lvSessions.AddBoundColumn("Server", 50, "@response.server");

// Uncomment to add a global hotkey (Win+G) that invokes the ExecAction method below...
            // UI.RegisterCustomHotkey(HotkeyModifiers.Windows, Keys.G, "screenshot"); 
        }

// These static variables are used for simple breakpointing & other QuickExec rules 
        BindPref("fiddlerscript.ephemeral.bpRequestURI")
        public static var bpRequestURI:String = null;

BindPref("fiddlerscript.ephemeral.bpResponseURI")
        public static var bpResponseURI:String = null;

BindPref("fiddlerscript.ephemeral.bpMethod")
        public static var bpMethod: String = null;

static var bpStatus:int = -1;
        static var uiBoldURI: String = null;
        static var gs_ReplaceToken: String = null;
        static var gs_ReplaceTokenWith: String = null;
        static var gs_OverridenHost: String = null;
        static var gs_OverrideHostWith: String = null;

// The OnExecAction function is called by either the QuickExec box in the Fiddler Classic window,
        // or by the ExecAction.exe command line utility.
        static function OnExecAction(sParams: String[]): Boolean {

FiddlerObject.StatusText = "ExecAction: " + sParams[0];

var sAction = sParams[0].toLowerCase();
            switch (sAction) {
            case "bold":
                if (sParams.Length<2) {uiBoldURI=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="Bolding cleared"; return false;}
                uiBoldURI = sParams[1]; FiddlerObject.StatusText="Bolding requests for " + uiBoldURI;
                return true;
            case "bp":
                FiddlerObject.alert("bpu = breakpoint request for uri\nbpm = breakpoint request method\nbps=breakpoint response status\nbpafter = breakpoint response for URI");
                return true;
            case "bps":
                if (sParams.Length<2) {bpStatus=-1; FiddlerObject.StatusText="Response Status breakpoint cleared"; return false;}
                bpStatus = parseInt(sParams[1]); FiddlerObject.StatusText="Response status breakpoint for " + sParams[1];
                return true;
            case "bpv":
            case "bpm":
                if (sParams.Length<2) {bpMethod=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="Request Method breakpoint cleared"; return false;}
                bpMethod = sParams[1].toUpperCase(); FiddlerObject.StatusText="Request Method breakpoint for " + bpMethod;
                return true;
            case "bpu":
                if (sParams.Length<2) {bpRequestURI=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="RequestURI breakpoint cleared"; return false;}
                bpRequestURI = sParams[1]; 
                FiddlerObject.StatusText="RequestURI breakpoint for "+sParams[1];
                return true;
            case "bpa":
            case "bpafter":
                if (sParams.Length<2) {bpResponseURI=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="ResponseURI breakpoint cleared"; return false;}
                bpResponseURI = sParams[1]; 
                FiddlerObject.StatusText="ResponseURI breakpoint for "+sParams[1];
                return true;
            case "overridehost":
                if (sParams.Length<3) {gs_OverridenHost=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="Host Override cleared"; return false;}
                gs_OverridenHost = sParams[1].toLowerCase();
                gs_OverrideHostWith = sParams[2];
                FiddlerObject.StatusText="Connecting to [" + gs_OverrideHostWith + "] for requests to [" + gs_OverridenHost + "]";
                return true;
            case "urlreplace":
                if (sParams.Length<3) {gs_ReplaceToken=null; FiddlerObject.StatusText="URL Replacement cleared"; return false;}
                gs_ReplaceToken = sParams[1];
                gs_ReplaceTokenWith = sParams[2].Replace(" ", "%20");  // Simple helper
                FiddlerObject.StatusText="Replacing [" + gs_ReplaceToken + "] in URIs with [" + gs_ReplaceTokenWith + "]";
                return true;
            case "allbut":
            case "keeponly":
                if (sParams.Length<2) { FiddlerObject.StatusText="Please specify Content-Type to retain during wipe."; return false;}
                UI.actSelectSessionsWithResponseHeaderValue("Content-Type", sParams[1]);
                UI.actRemoveUnselectedSessions();
                UI.lvSessions.SelectedItems.Clear();
                FiddlerObject.StatusText="Removed all but Content-Type: " + sParams[1];
                return true;
            case "stop":
                UI.actDetachProxy();
                return true;
            case "start":
                UI.actAttachProxy();
                return true;
            case "cls":
            case "clear":
                UI.actRemoveAllSessions();
                return true;
            case "g":
            case "go":
                UI.actResumeAllSessions();
                return true;
            case "goto":
                if (sParams.Length != 2) return false;
                Utilities.LaunchHyperlink("https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&btnI=I%27m+Feeling+Lucky&q=" + Utilities.UrlEncode(sParams[1]));
                return true;
            case "help":
                Utilities.LaunchHyperlink("https://fiddler2.com/r/?quickexec");
                return true;
            case "hide":
                UI.actMinimizeToTray();
                return true;
            case "log":
                FiddlerApplication.Log.LogString((sParams.Length<2) ? "User couldn't think of anything to say..." : sParams[1]);
                return true;
            case "nuke":
                UI.actClearWinINETCache();
                UI.actClearWinINETCookies(); 
                return true;
            case "screenshot":
                UI.actCaptureScreenshot(false);
                return true;
            case "show":
                UI.actRestoreWindow();
                return true;
            case "tail":
                if (sParams.Length<2) { FiddlerObject.StatusText="Please specify # of sessions to trim the session list to."; return false;}
                UI.TrimSessionList(int.Parse(sParams[1]));
                return true;
            case "quit":
                UI.actExit();
                return true;
            case "dump":
                UI.actSelectAll();
                UI.actSaveSessionsToZip(CONFIG.GetPath("Captures") + "dump.saz");
                UI.actRemoveAllSessions();
                FiddlerObject.StatusText = "Dumped all sessions to " + CONFIG.GetPath("Captures") + "dump.saz";
                return true;

default:
                if (sAction.StartsWith("http") || sAction.StartsWith("www.")) {
                    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(sParams[0]);
                    return true;
                }
                else
                {
                    FiddlerObject.StatusText = "Requested ExecAction: '" + sAction + "' not found. Type HELP to learn more.";
                    return false;
                }
            }
        }
    }
    Hey mate, i just did that with manual installation but killers are locked,i think not injecting,i also did market updater. i open fiddlerscript page everything is same,then i open the game but all of them are locked,i just want killers and items i make bloodweb and prestige "false" thanks for help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by devamke View Post
    Hey mate, i just did that with manual installation but killers are locked,i think not injecting,i also did market updater. i open fiddlerscript page everything is same,then i open the game but all of them are locked,i just want killers and items i make bloodweb and prestige "false" thanks for help
    What are you using BHVR unlocker or other software?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ayajei View Post
    I don't get it... like how do i download newer catalog file? and where exactly do i put it in fiddler to work with definitive edition?
    Don't use Catalog with fiddler I said that to fix BHVR for ppl who has error

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Im not sure i trying to use definitive method i guess?
    i just trying your methods i didnt download other software yet, i have fiddler classic and your customscript,am i missing something?
    Last edited by devamke; 12-06-2023 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Im not sure i trying to use definitive method i guess?
    i just trying your methods i didnt download other software yet, i have fiddler classic and your customscript,am i missing something?
    Yes the 80% 😂
    Follow tutorial, every step!

Definitive method tutorial
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15375307
    Updated script
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15388134

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 8otto For This Useful Post:

Luc1d (12-26-2023)

Thanks
    What are you using BHVR unlocker or other software?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't use Catalog with fiddler I said that to fix BHVR for ppl who has error

ok so.. there is no other way to break sets with fiddler? bruh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Yes the 80% 😂
    Follow tutorial, every step!

Definitive method tutorial
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15375307
    Updated script
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post15388134
    Thank you,but i already did everything on tutorial,im on steam,maybe thats why not working?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thank you,but i already did everything on tutorial,im on steam,maybe thats why not working?
    Ah ok, no on steam it doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ayajei View Post
    ok so.. there is no other way to break sets with fiddler? bruh
    There is but I don't think I'm going to develop it, I can't find sense in breaking sets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Will the item be attached to the ID?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aukit12123 For This Useful Post:

8otto (12-14-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by aukit12123 View Post
    What???? ?

Thanks
    My Fiddler for some reason now turns off my internet each time. Not sure why I used the original post-makers updated version of the auto market one that allowed different prestige on different characters; and it required me to install a fiddler script. But now even without using that script, just whenever I have fiddler open my internet turns off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdAspFrenzy View Post
    My Fiddler for some reason now turns off my internet each time. Not sure why I used the original post-makers updated version of the auto market one that allowed different prestige on different characters; and it required me to install a fiddler script. But now even without using that script, just whenever I have fiddler open my internet turns off.
    Close Fiddler then turn off Proxy from windows settings then reopen fiddler and check

Thanks
    Proxy isnt on in windows settings. Idk why fiddler won't work for me anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdAspFrenzy View Post
    Proxy isnt on in windows settings. Idk why fiddler won't work for me anymore.
    Fiddler isn't working or it stops internet totally as you said before?

Thanks
    Fiddler was working alright yesterday, today it's been breaking epic store and giving me cannot connect to online services on dbd on checking auto login status.

Thanks
    Hi, i downloaded marketupdater but when i try to open it nothing happens. even running it as admin doesnt help. anyone knows what is wrong?

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast