Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ok guys, this is my issue... I've trying to get l2noob2's bot to work, I watched the video tutorial, did as he suggested, left everything on default, checked the options required on the Settings, so I start it on the boat, everything goes fine, bypass and stuff, skip cutscene, but the problem starts when I get in the dungeon, my char won't move, nothing, but the "Proccesses Window" of the bot is still there running. Before anything, I should say I play Vindi off a laptop, so i don't have the Numeric Pad, which is clearly used in the binds. So my question is, do i have to play with the binds to get the bot to work, or It just doesn't work on laptops? @-@. Thanks for the help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by NERO99999 View Post
    Ok guys, this is my issue... I've trying to get l2noob2's bot to work, I watched the video tutorial, did as he suggested, left everything on default, checked the options required on the Settings, so I start it on the boat, everything goes fine, bypass and stuff, skip cutscene, but the problem starts when I get in the dungeon, my char won't move, nothing, but the "Proccesses Window" of the bot is still there running. Before anything, I should say I play Vindi off a laptop, so i don't have the Numeric Pad, which is clearly used in the binds. So my question is, do i have to play with the binds to get the bot to work, or It just doesn't work on laptops? @-@. Thanks for the help.
    Yeah I don't think it runs off Laptops cause you need the key pad. I'm not sure but you may be able to change the bindings though. May be worth a shot.
    Last edited by drizzton20; 03-06-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Does this work in the background???

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    no, pauses the second vindictus loses focus, you could try running a vm, which is what i plan to do when i upgrade my processor since im not getting my laptop now, meh (sad face)
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by l2noob2 View Post
    I've been stuck at work doing 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half. I'm trying to keep up with Vindictus hacks too, but it's a stretch. Most of the time I come home and crash. Sometimes I manage to make it to the fridge to get something to eat before I pass out, sometimes not. It's been crazy lately but the rush is about over. I apologize to everyone I kept waiting. I assure you that this is not the typical response you can expect from me. At work I'm one DBA and 2 developers short... guess who has to pick up the slack until the new hires start next week... you guessed it... me. I haven't abandoned you, nor will I. I'm in it for the long haul. Thank you again for all your patience. To everyone still waiting on a response from me, I encourage you to check your emails. Happy botting!
    Haha< i thought you where dead xD I joke I Joke, Hope all is good with you

Quote Originally Posted by Onaxazael View Post
    Alright, since my issue didn't get much help, I looked through everything and found that it's identifying everything as The Weeping Queen Hero mode.
    [2012/03/05 13:14:27] Dungeon identified as: The Weeping Queen
    [2012/03/05 13:14:27] Difficulty setting: Hero
    I don't have VIP and even if I did, the account I'm doing this on now does not have access to The Weeping Queen. I'm trying to bot Decisive Battle for a bit to gain levels and what not. Any clue why it's doing this?
    Make sure you Run as Admin if you have Windows 7 or vista, Plus, I Would redownload it and disable Antivirus if I was you

Quote Originally Posted by NERO99999 View Post
    Yeah, If the laptop doesnt have numeric number pad then its not programmed to pick them up, so it wont work, its a wild guest so, Try on a PC

Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Yeah you can, but as the Bot says its "unstable" You should find it in the Bot options/settings I think xD
    [IMG]https://fc07.deviantar*****m/fs31/f/2008/197/a/3/S_M_I_L_E__Gotham_by_abcdefghijkL0L.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i55.photobucke*****m/albums/g138/Joker_Airsoft/Moving%20Images/Joker.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I've been stuck at work doing 80 hour weeks for the past month and a half...I apologize to everyone I kept waiting. I assure you that this is not the typical response you can expect from me... I haven't abandoned you, nor will I.
    80 hours a week is ridiculous... I have worked 77 hours one week and its not even rigorous work, but by the time it was over I felt sooo free lol. Thank you for checking up on us and letting us know your situation, especially the good news that its almost over
    Last edited by Blitzko; 03-07-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzko View Post
    80 hours a week is ridiculous... I have worked 77 hours one week and its not even rigorous work, but by the time it was over I felt sooo free lol. Thank you for checking up on us and letting us know your situation, especially the good news that its almost over
    still got the same error accurate pudconsole.... does anyone know the link pudconsole update?

(this is the error)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ERROR.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kkaroto View Post
    still got the same error accurate pudconsole.... does anyone know the link pudconsole update?

(this is the error)
    Yes, we know it. Now stop posting it everywhere and wait.

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hey, anyone here know what mhsuperman entails? was wondering about it and i sent l2noob2 a pm, but he's busy so i figured maybe one of you who have it could explain. i already have his mhwalker vip, so was wondering if i'd get any use from mhsuperman.
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks
    Question -

So, Pie's Binds doesn't work /w MHWalker but...

Someone /w a working (VIP) console sets their settings to low/normal settings, enable auto aim secondary weapons, paste the binds from the loadcommad.txt and does a host_writeconfig, the created cfg is then downloaded onto another PC.

I did this before, after a console was detected, and I recall it working. Stupid me forgot to keep a copy of the config.cfg when I reinstalled my OS/Vindictus on new comp.

Isn't this how the Pie's Binds cfg were created, or is there another way; obviously they're not editable, let alone legible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
    hey, anyone here know what mhsuperman entails? was wondering about it and i sent l2noob2 a pm, but he's busy so i figured maybe one of you who have it could explain. i already have his mhwalker vip, so was wondering if i'd get any use from mhsuperman.
    Simply find l2noob's posts and click on the donate button from his signature. He will send you MHSuperman via email after you donate some beer money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Is five shells adequate good sir?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kikazzninja View Post
    Is five shells adequate good sir?
    I would say to give what you are comfortable, within reason of course. I would think its just plain tacky to give any less than 5 bucks for something this awesome!

Thanks
    hi i cant find an injector to use can you help me with an injector? thanks the other ones i use cant find vindictus.exe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by avast19 View Post
    hi i cant find an injector to use can you help me with an injector? thanks the other ones i use cant find vindictus.exe
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...or-v1-2-a.html
    and make sure you type in Vindictus the ... is for the .dll's you want to inject

its on the front page
    Last edited by Nico; 03-08-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast