Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Shit I just noticed this is for Obeya.. I don't suppose you have anything in the joker server?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankYer View Post
    Shit I just noticed this is for Obeya.. I don't suppose you have anything in the joker server?
    Nope, this is all for Colby.

Thanks
    Was wondering if you have a nano available also wonder what the price is for one. USD/NZD

p.s i tried looking for you on skype but found there to be 4 people with your name. if you could add me Skype:******walrus

if you having trouble finding me this is my skype image

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    8c60e1b0fd.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrWalrus For This Useful Post:

extazzz (11-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankYer View Post
    I haven't used Skype very much. I'll have to set up an account later for it because I don't remember any info about my Skype. But I haven't played RS in 282 days and everythings changed so much. The account used to be CMB lv 98-99 non-mem and 103 mem. The total level is 1500+ and quite a few quests done.
    Not added me to Skype.
    That was understandable. Message has been read, but not added to your contacts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalrus View Post
    Was wondering if you have a nano available also wonder what the price is for one. USD/NZD

p.s i tried looking for you on skype but found there to be 4 people with your name. if you could add me Skype:******walrus

if you having trouble finding me this is my skype image

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Will do as soon as I get home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bump! Just got some new stock!

Thanks
    Brought something from MR_Coop not too long ago again :P, Waiting as of now for it, but his been pretty busy lately so yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Coop1972 View Post
    Hey there mates, if you're looking for a quick place to buy APB:Reloaded money or guns, you've come to the right place!

Right now my stock is:

In-game cash:
    40M

Guns in stock:

I have 2 of each legendary weapon, I also now have 3 nanoes., and I will happily sell any and all of them!

Accounts in stock:

I currently have two accounts in hand, they are:

Account #1: 235 Criminal, 235 Enforcer; Lifetime (Essentially) of premium; over $500 of market purchases; much much more.

Account #2: 235 Criminal, No enforcer.

Account #3: 235 Enforcer, 235 criminal, 130 criminal; Mikro kits and several other purchases.

Prices:

Prices will be determined based on whatever the common rate is at that time, they will be negotiated and agreed upon between myself and the buyer before any transaction is begun.

My rules:
    Must always use a verified middle man or YOU go first. (VMMs may include MPGH VMMs or one agreed upon by myself and the buying party; if one from MPGH is not available I suggest the use of someone from the 'Powerbot' forums community with a VMM status)

If you are using paypal you will have to express so before any transaction and allow me to draw up a terms of refund/service and send you a bill on it with that included. (To prevent chargebacks)

I will take responsibility if anything happens to the account due to my own actions such as a ban (which won't happen, the accounts are entirely clean and have never been cheated on)

Don't be an idiot; if you do something that gets the account banned and try to blame me I will not refund your money.

I will offer a refund within 10 days of purchase, the terms of refund will be that the account is returned as it was when sold, and that nothing has been done to compromise the account. Alternatively a refund may be issued were the account to be compromised by my own doing, in which case you would have to prove it with proof of ban reason.

If you are not sure what method of payment I will take simply ask, I'm sure we can find something. I only take real currency in U.S. dollars (or converted, if you are not from the us) and or an equal amount to the value in Runescape (old school and RS3) GP

Lastly, once a trade is completed it would be greatly appreciated if feedback were left on this page as well as on my profile! Thank you!

For more information please PM me an offer on here, or better yet (As I don't check here very often) text me @ 1-408-315-0696 or skype me @ Nick.Nack.Paddy.Wack

If you want any pictures of things such as roles, items, etc. don't hesitate to ask!

Remember, everything is on Colby (NA-West)
    I am intersted in the account number two but i am not very often in skype ... you can send me an email here or add my skype streetcore_manne

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetcore View Post
    I am intersted in the account number two but i am not very often in skype ... you can send me an email here or add my skype streetcore_manne
    That's the account that I brought :P

Thanks
    got an question do u have any account in EU1 so yes
    i want to buy one

Thanks
    Hey Coop can you check your Steam? Ty :P

Thanks
    Hey guys, I'm just posting saying that I MIGHT have been scammed quite alot of money. So I brought Gold from Mr_Coop before and It all went well so I tried to buy an account and it was the second one (Brought on the 10-21-2013 as he posted) And I still haven't received it yet, I've tried contacting him but he rarely replies but when he does there's always a problem or he tells me that he will give it tomorrow, But he never has, And Also a friend Brought the First account and paid first as I did and he never received it too. I will post Pictures of the skype chatS and Payments if needed.

Thanks
    lol its taking him a week to get you an account? obviously scammed u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bump! Also, as you can see these so called 'scam reports' are clearly fake as I'm still here and have no warning points nor been banned. Also, there will be a slight price drop for Christmas! Everything is 10% off.

Thanks
    So uh, Wheres my refund or the account? and also, I didn't make a thread in the private reports yet since you told me that you refunded me so, yeah.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast