Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hello guys! what i'm doing wrong ?
    - i started the game, spawned in.
    - run the IntegrityCheckBypass.exe in admin mode
    - started Cheat Engine 6.5 in admin mode, open process list, select Division.exe, hit the 'Attach debugger to process' button, and it says: Debugger failed to attach, and the game exits.

I also tryed to inject Extropy 1.8, with the same steps.
    - start the game, spawned in
    - run the IntegrityCheckBypass.exe in admin mode
    - start Extreme injector v3, select the extropy dll, select division from process list, hit the inject button, it says succcess, but when i switch to the game window, it crashed.
    i run the game in windowed mode.

any suggestion what's wrong with it ?

Thanks
    I'm injecting with cheat engine, works like a charm. But was wondering, is it safe to inject with CE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    new video incomming

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukes__Father View Post
    Hey. Whenever I try to use Extropy 1.7 my screen goes black and the only thing I can see is the hack (esp, crosshair dot from hack, hack name, menu). Do you happen to know why this is and how I can keep it from happening. All other hacks work fine, just Entropy turns my screen black and I can't see what I'm doing.

Edit: Ok so I finally fixed the black screen issue, but now (in extropy 1.8, not 1.7) all keybinds are set to -1 and I can't change them, so I can't teleport or anything. Any fix for this?

most likely you are using something else like controller etc. you have to either use some buttons on game pad or you can just disconnect it then it will work with normal keyboard. once you set keys on gamepad they will not be unsaved though so be cautious since gamepads dont have much buttons that you are not going to use in the first place .

Thanks
    Good Day man i have a question for you, i made 12 times the falcon today in challenge mode but always give me 214 gear, you know why happend xD ?? or need to do something else to get the 240 gear ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Video is now privat. some the division news report my video "how to destroy part 2". so i'll release all my vid if the wave are gone. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks
    anyone want to run falcon lost with me? i have everything working but when i noclip i go flying around everywhere, that's all i need help with.

Thanks
    You only get the 240 gear when you have the weekly if i havent missed something.

Thanks
    hi bud thanks for the fun bud.I just want to find out i already have talent 1 is none but as i shoot at the mobs first 2 sec they take damage then nothing after that,any advice?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waterkoppie View Post
    hi bud thanks for the fun bud.I just want to find out i already have talent 1 is none but as i shoot at the mobs first 2 sec they take damage then nothing after that,any advice?
    Are you using Extropy as well? If you are, do not activate the RPM or recoil options on Extropy, as they will conflict with the CE table. If you are not using Extropy, check that your RPM is not set too high. Usually 3000-4000 RPM is enough to tear through anything on my Vector 45. My best advice is that you go to the shooting range and play with all the options before going out of the BoO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    outdated no longer works

Thanks
    Why i not have " ************* Exclusive - ExtropyTD when i was inject Extreme ? I inject Extreme successfully but it not working. I press Esc and press num 7 but notthing happend. Pls help me

- - - Updated - - -

Why i not have " Unknown/Cheats Exclusive - ExtropyTD " when i was inject Extreme ? I inject Extreme successfully but it not working. I press Esc and press num 7 but notthing happend. Pls help me

Thanks
    One more thing. About Key. Crosshair tele key : 6. I dont understand that. What button i press ? 6 is what ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by acbakara1 View Post
    Why i not have " ************* Exclusive - ExtropyTD when i was inject Extreme ? I inject Extreme successfully but it not working. I press Esc and press num 7 but notthing happend. Pls help me

- - - Updated - - -

Why i not have " Unknown/Cheats Exclusive - ExtropyTD " when i was inject Extreme ? I inject Extreme successfully but it not working. I press Esc and press num 7 but notthing happend. Pls help me

wait for a few second. please check the num lock. please run game in widowed mode or windowed fullscreen..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aizatcm91 View Post
    wait for a few second. please check the num lock. please run game in widowed mode or windowed fullscreen..
    One more thing. About Key. Crosshair tele key : 6. I dont understand that. What button i press ? 6 is what ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast