Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Lol. Next your are a sneaky little bastard. xD

Do it! Set him up to take the plunge. I love espionage stories!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Lol. Next your are a sneaky little bastard. xD

Do it! Set him up to take the plunge. I love espionage stories!
    Agreed, I say go for it

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The teachers in school aren't always the brightest guys, more like the opposite, so you'd better not kill svchost or printspool :P
    I lol'd @ that sneaky plan tho
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    The teachers in school aren't always the brightest guys, more like the opposite, so you'd better not kill svchost or printspool :P
    I lol'd @ that sneaky plan tho
    Ok, Explorer it is... (no fun...) But good point, Some teachers read from a book, question is, did you notice any Idiots guide to teaching and learn VB.net in 21 hours, lying around anywhere, If you have...I don't suggest killing explorer, maybe change wallpaper... That could be fun and way less harmful, Make the wallpaper have the students name on it, A message like, I have been stealing other peoples code, and I should be expelled for plagiarism and a form of copyright infringement , and a big red circle that says ...Busted!

Code:
    Imports System.Drawing
    Imports System.Drawing.Drawing2D
    Imports System.Drawing.Imaging

Public Class frmMain
        Inherits System.Windows.Forms.Form

Private Declare Function SystemParametersInfo Lib "user32" Alias "SystemParametersInfoA" (ByVal uAction As Integer, ByVal uParam As Integer, ByVal lpvParam As String, ByVal fuWinIni As Integer) As Integer

Private Const SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER = 20
            Private Const SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE = &H1

Private Sub btnSetWallpaper_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As          
                      System.EventArgs) Handles btnSetWallpaper.Click

Dim imagePath As String = Application.StartupPath & "\icon.bmp" ' which will really be the image that rats him/her out

pic.Image.Save(imagePath, ImageFormat.Bmp)

SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER, 0, imagePath, SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE)

End Sub

Private Sub btnBrowse_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)             

Dim dlg As OpenFileDialog = New OpenFileDialog

dlg.Filter = "Image Files (*.bmp, *.gif, *.jpg)|*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg"
            dlg.Title = "Select the image to load."

dlg.ShowDialog()

pic.Image = Image.FromFile(dlg.FileName)
            dlg.Dispose()

End Sub
    End class

Ha Ha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lolland pm me and ill hook you up.
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse." - Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfiwantthatname View Post
    Lolland pm me and ill hook you up.
    A. with what...

and

B. That doesn't help others with the same problem

Mpgh.net = community

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    idk... it's just a class. If you don't want them to have your code don't give it to them. I know I wouldn't go through all this crap just for a school assignment... jeesh.
    It's mandatory to release your program to the class, that's how he grades us on our GUI and simplicity of GUI.

What he does:

On his laptop he has something called reflect or whatever that our teacher showed us a while ago.. and he uses it to decompile my (excellent) work and steals my code.

So in order to screw him up I needed a packer/obfuscator.

Yeah so I'm good now, and my teacher gave me extra grades for obfuscating it because he said "In the modern programming world, obfuscating is damn near mandatory." or something like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Oh a reflector. Yeh... reflectors owns .NET and Java for that matter. They're bytecode is too high level. Anyway like I said: You can use an obfuscator, but it's 100% obvious that you used one o_O and the teacher may not like that. So I guess just deal with it... =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah so I'm good now, and my teacher gave me extra grades for obfuscating it because he said "In the modern programming world, obfuscating is damn near mandatory." or something like that
    That's Awesome
    Last edited by NextGen1; 01-22-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You can use an obfuscator, but it's 100% obvious that you used one o_O and the teacher may not like that. So I guess just deal with it... =/
    I have to give him the project file, so he doesn't care about my obfuscating... in fact (as I stated before) he likes it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolland For This Useful Post:

why06 (01-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post
    I have to give him the project file, so he doesn't care about my obfuscating... in fact (as I stated before) he likes it.
    Oh I'm blind sometimes. Completely skipped over what you said. xD

Nice. +1 for epic win.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    MPGH: Raising people's grades since 2004 (or whenever).

/Request close.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolland For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (01-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Id hook him up with a copy of RLpack. And B it isnt for the community its for lolland only.
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse." - Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfiwantthatname View Post
    Id hook him up with a copy of RLpack. And B it isnt for the community its for lolland only.
    He requested a close . and is satisfied with the result.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

guza44_44 (01-23-2010)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123