Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    No that's also realy bad... You would pay money to kill the fun of players playing the game?

Thanks
    Bravo!! Hopefully the other mod menu developers will follow suit...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo78 View Post
    Maybe I got it wrong but, basically, almost everyone is saying:

"good job, great idea, such achievement, much thanks, wow ! (but keep the griefing options for personal defense)"

You are saying that removing options is a great idea and must be done but, at the same time, you want to keep them, just in case..

Doesn't make much sense to me.. If the griefing functions are still available, how can you be sure everyone will use them for good? The menu itself will never be able to decide if you are kicking someone for self defense or on your personal whim.

Don't get me wrong.. in my personal opinion, removing everything that can harm other players is a good thing and should be done by all modders. But I'm sure not everyone will do it (especially paid menu creators) and a lot of people will complain about not being able to fight back.

Even though, the solution would be simple: if you cross paths with a griefer, simply change session or report him. We are not the GtaOnline Police, it's not our job to hunt "bad modders".

Just my two cents..
    Kick player, alone, is not nearly as greifing as spawning UFOs on people, piggy backs, etc. etc... Crashing players I agree is... As far as swapping sessions... last night, for example... Running BHM, which has no greifing tools, was in a session with someone blowing people up, 25+ people in session, swap session now at 5 people, again, 2, again, 5, again 6, again, just me, etc. etc... now, 25 people are doing this, and it's discouraging, because a single d-bag has abused his abilities. I swapped sessions for over 30 minutes before finding another 20+ session, this is commonplace for a lot of people, sitting on load screens for large amounts of time, just to find yourself in a nearly empty session.

I agree that removing the vast majority of greifing actions is a good idea, I just don't think it's wise to leave people defenseless, and a sole "Kick Player" function, would remedy that. And, yes, we are not the GTAOnline Police, but since the actual Police (R*) can't do shit about it, it comes down to the Mod Creators removing these functions across the board (most probably will, all is unlikely), and/or Mod Users leveraging the same options, or limited options to take a Vigilante's justice against the abusers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to x50calx For This Useful Post:

XCysCRaptoR (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    We're hoping that by doing this other free mod menu makers will follow suit, if they don't we may have to re-add them again, but hopefully we can experience a gta online that is actually playable rather than what it's become. It is entirely unrealistic to see EVERY menu maker stop including them as several of them are children who will take every edge they can get to users rather than realizing their actions are harming thousands.

I'm atleast hoping people like @Tucker20011, and @Jordan787 will see how necessary this action is.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seamik For This Useful Post:

DamanTAGUEULE (12-19-2015),dariowouters (12-17-2015),humansareavirus (12-15-2015),Lupo78 (12-15-2015),script.php? (12-15-2015),VerumLacet (12-15-2015),x50calx (12-15-2015),xray25 (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This decision is understandable and true.
    In GTA online in public sessions I had to get Jordan's mod just protect my self from getting crashed and kicked multiple times and having my fps drop like the bass when someone would spawn cargo planes in one area.

Also when you make the newest version of Infamous will the "online players" option be completely unavailable or will it be limited to certain features because when you say "Griefing Options" Im thinking that you will remove crash player or kill player but leave spectate player and others.
    Last edited by richardblaster6790; 12-15-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Forgot something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to richardblaster6790 For This Useful Post:

Inuyasha22 (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    i dont realy know were this is going ... because there will ever be people with bad things in mind... like spawning hundreds of cars, planes is what ever ... at least the kick option should be available...

personaly i think just the "BAD" shit should be removed ... like piggy bag and spawning stuff on heads etc etc...

Thanks
    Wonderful news! Thanks! I hope everyone else follows!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seamik View Post
    We're hoping that by doing this other free mod menu makers will follow suit, if they don't we may have to re-add them again, but hopefully we can experience a gta online that is actually playable rather than what it's become. It is entirely unrealistic to see EVERY menu maker stop including them as several of them are children who will take every edge they can get to users rather than realizing their actions are harming thousands.

I'm atleast hoping people like @Tucker20011, and @Jordan787 will see how necessary this action is.
    Can you be more specific on what is getting removed and what is staying? For example is kick player staying?

Thanks
    Thanks for doing this! I personally use this menu for the sole purpose of spawning money and storable cars. But for the part that will be removed, does it only concern the online>players part that freezes, explodes, punishes or frames players? or will it also remove the money spawning portion?

Thanks
    I like the decision and I hope it catches on. I'm sure force will still have griefing options though. Plenty of idiots pay for that menu and would be up in arms if they lost them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I just wont to say a big thank you to all of thoses working like dogs on a solution for the modding problem
    I appreciate a lot what you do for us the wait is nothing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gtafucker View Post
    I like the decision and I hope it catches on. I'm sure force will still have griefing options though. Plenty of idiots pay for that menu and would be up in arms if they lost them.
    At least they paying big price tag for it

Thanks
    I just want to say thank you tr0teK and the entire Infamous team for putting out an amazing piece of work. I hope that more developers follow suit and I can't wait for your next release as I'm sure it'll be amazing as ever before!

Thanks
    I applaud this decision! I hope they all follow!

Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
    Hey guys,
    this is an information for all mod creators out there. We, Infamous decided to remove all its Griefing Options completely from Infamous. Wait what ? Yes you heard right. This has one major reason: GTAV:Online went nuts with all the griefing options and a lot of players go crazy with them. We can't support this anymore and we decided to remove them finally. But why make a thread about this ? We want to appeal to all mod/hack creators and we hope you consider removing all your griefing options from free hacks/menus. We want to make GTA:O a better place. It's our fault that it went crazy like this and we have the responsibility to make it better with this update.

Greets
    tr0teK

ps. please don't post anything like "when will the next update be out?" we get this messages a lot. Please be patient. Thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan787 View Post
    Can you be more specific on what is getting removed and what is staying? For example is kick player staying?
    The only options that target other players that we see staying is teleporting to players, parachuting to players, spectating players, and spawning money. All other targeted options will most likely be going away.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seamik For This Useful Post:

dariowouters (12-17-2015),krysk.avo (12-16-2015),Lupo78 (12-15-2015),xray25 (12-15-2015)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast