Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    https://tinypic.com/r/im8gv4/9

got my item in, but made a mistake to not follow one of the rules in the guidelines, OP had to literally come up with a new method on the spot(which I payed an extra $20 for because i felt bad), similar but different method was used. I feel stupid, but talked to wayfair, will be getting a follow up email tomorrow regarding the refund. OP said ill get the email tomorrow.

edit: dont know how to embed photos.
    Last edited by dvlana; 03-29-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    HELLO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dvlana View Post
    https://tinypic.com/r/im8gv4/9

got my item in, but made a mistake to not follow one of the rules in the guidelines, OP had to literally come up with a new method on the spot(which I payed an extra $20 for because i felt bad), similar but different method was used. I feel stupid, but talked to wayfair, will be getting a follow up email tomorrow regarding the refund. OP said ill get the email tomorrow.

edit: dont know how to embed photos.
    not happy with you.. I told you not to order if that requirement was not met.(had to personally call for this one when im only selling the ebook)

also would like to to say

this method will now work on dressers, some bed frames, closet systems, desks, computer desks (not doing vanities anymore) and mattresses (if you would like a mattress refunded with this method, its actually not in the book, I just came up with this and itll be an extra $20. The method will also work on many entertainment centres and bookshelves

Thanks
    huge vouch, even though I messed up, Op fixed it when he didnt have too, but he really cares that every refund is successful, got my refund conf email 10 hours after contacting them.. literally, what he tells you to do, and what to say makes it too easy, it really felt too easy even though of my screw up.

will vouch again, placing my second order already to my girls place ! will say that Op will help you throughout your first refund even though he doesn't have to but did tell me that the amount of time he takes with customers (hours) is not possible without charging more.. therefore after your first refund if you still want 100% guidance on top of the ebook which is very very detailed, its and extra $45 but well worth it, ordering a closet system worth $2000.. for $45. Overall I couldnt be happier, especially considering I broke one of his top 6 rules in the book when I ordered.
    HELLO

Thanks
    huge vouch, even though I messed up, Op fixed it when he didnt have too, but he really cares that every refund is successful, got my refund conf email 10 hours after contacting them.. literally, what he tells you to do, and what to say makes it too easy, it really felt too easy even though of my screw up.

will vouch again, placing my second order already to my girls place ! will say that Op will help you throughout your first refund even though he doesn't have to but did tell me that the amount of time he takes with customers (hours) is not possible without charging more.. therefore after your first refund if you still want 100% guidance on top of the ebook which is very very detailed, its and extra $45 but well worth it, ordering a closet system worth $2000.. for $45. Overall I couldnt be happier, especially considering I broke one of his top 6 rules in the book when I ordered.
    ca you show pics bvro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

thanks upp!!

Thanks
    best customer service ever. he answered all my questions and helped me through every step of the process. He sent me detailed pictures which made it alot easier for me to do. But using his guidance and method, i did not even have to send them pictures or anything. The refund took less than 10 minutes. Highly recommend. I got a desk worth 600$ .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
    best customer service ever. he answered all my questions and helped me through every step of the process. He sent me detailed pictures which made it alot easier for me to do. But using his guidance and method, i did not even have to send them pictures or anything. The refund took less than 10 minutes. Highly recommend. I got a desk worth 600$ .
    thank you ! alright guys, get your stuff , my method is the best by far.. 10 min to get his refund.. and furniture .. these other refunders take weeks and weeks only to fail with their old outdated methods.

actually they cant even refund anything big period never mind furniture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    upp! get your furniture .. personally will give your money back if there is even a investigation with the refund .. because there never is with my method.

literally 5 min live chat , and your refunded.

Thanks
    Dealing with you about the mattress

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    Dealing with you about the mattress
    lets do it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    another book sold.. lets get this done guys... my method is fool proof I refund furniture easier than these other guys refund t shirts. This book will get you so much stuff.

Some guys are using it for 3-4 refunds essentially paying onl 2% of the price of the book.

Now Doing
    Desks
    Dressers
    Closet Systems
    Coffee Tables
    BookShelves
    Entertainment Centres
    and more + all at 2K limit USD +

Mattresses at 3k Limit (mattresses cost extra) I will be charging 20% per mattress (with book) 15% without book.
    basically you order mattress (ask me first, some mattresses wont work) you pay me I tell you how to order and give you the method to refund.
    Last edited by rgarsegeargeargergr; 04-03-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    UPPING THIS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sent a message on skype

Edit:
    He replied in a very reasonable time, nice guy and very helpful. Even though i told him ahead of time i wouldn't have the funds for a couple of weeks, he answered all my questions (including ones not related to the ebook).

I will post a actual vouch and review once i get the funds to buy the book.
    Last edited by sakone54; 04-05-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sakone54 View Post
    Sent a message on skype

Edit:
    He replied in a very reasonable time, nice guy and very helpful. Even though i told him ahead of time i wouldn't have the funds for a couple of weeks, he answered all my questions (including ones not related to the ebook).

I will post a actual vouch and review once i get the funds to buy the book.
    thank you !

FYI to anyone wanting to ask this quesiton.. no you cannot buy the book and start a service. its in my terms in the book.

Price up btw. $$
    Last edited by rgarsegeargeargergr; 04-05-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    upp. wayfair.com wayfair.ca wayfair europe

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast