Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post

And you just completely proved my point. He works on his own source without lifting a finger to help advance the actual source for the community. That's the definition of being a selfish prick. More interested in his "unique" server. The only reason why his server might be a bit more stable is the fact that he leeched his source directly from creepylava. He didn't make it that way, creepylava did buddy.
    Actually creepylava is unstable as shit.
    i'm actually just a horny boy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I think it's you that assumes too much. I could care less if I'm credited for anything I do. I'm not here to make friends, for thanks, or for rep. I just don't care. People will either use the tutorial or not, doesn't matter to me.
    If you don't care... Why do you make such a big deal out of it? It isn't hard adding a few words giving credits to the actual creators then start a flame war...

What I do care about is how people like you and kithio think you do all these great things for everyone when you in fact keep almost everything to yourselves. All you care about is how "unique" your private server is because you both have the mentality of a child. I on the other hand don't even play rotmg and have absolutely no interest in playing or running a server, whatsoever.
    Let's put it in a perspective your tiny brain might be able to comprehend... Yes I am insulting you because you seem to do nothing but agaisnt me and my friends.

When you make a game that you want people to play. Would you rather download a generic game source and use that and do nothing to it or make your own that would be unique and offer some new aspects to that type of game? I don't know about you but I have never heard of a game that sold or made any kind of user-base that wasn't unique in some way.

Also you state once again... You have no interest in playing on or running a private server... Then why would you care about the community? If you say you don't care... Try to explain why you post a tutorial for a game that you "have no interest in" because it makes no sense to me.

You would have never posted either one of these tutorials because not only did you want to keep them for yourself, you are simply too lazy to write your own or help anyone with anything. I wouldn't have had to make these tutorials in the first place if you would actually help people instead of repeatedly saying how there would be no pservers without you and kithio. Last I checked, creepylava is the one who released the code you are using to this day and all you two have done is screw it up beyond repair. It's no wonder why any serious developer would rather use creepylava instead of your junk servers.
    I had considered posting tutorials for things that were in the public client but I never had the time because I actually do have a life and I have to do assigments every day as of late in order to get myself in-shape for school again. I don't have that much time left on the side for things like posting tutorials or writing code... Which is why my project is currently not being worked on.

Kithio didn't advance shit by releasing the creepylava source. Everyone already had it. He may be advancing his own servers but he doesn't help the community at all except by telling everyone how he's the code master.
    My goal with releasing the Server Source was not to advance but to have people use a source that generally is more stable then the original code. Both behaviour wise and Networking wise... The people who decide to use the server source made a good decision because it would help keep their server a bit more stable... Even if they do have to find fixes for quite a bit of things in order to actually make the server stable.

However I did release the AS3 Client Source along with that and that has advanced private servers... Hey even you are using it and making tutorials for it... If you really didn't care why would you take the time to make tutorials? And if you hate me and say I do nothing good for the community, why would you be using the Client Source code that I released?

As long as you are more interested in your "unique" server over advancing the actual source then I have nothing left to say to either one of you. You two clowns might not believe in open source for something that was open source to begin with but I do. How about helping this community advance the base server instead of trying to make yours unique and maybe then I'll show a little more respect.
    What developer wouldn't be more interested in making their own product more unique and wanted then help everyone else achieve the exact same thing you have? If all devs or even a bigger % did that... There would be way to make profit in the game industry...

I want my users to be able to experience something they wouldn't on most other servers, I say most because Ossi's project. Why would people choose to play on my server if it only had the exact same things every single server has? There would be no reason to play on my server if that was the case.

And you just completely proved my point. He works on his own source without lifting a finger to help advance the actual source for the community. That's the definition of being a selfish prick. More interested in his "unique" server. The only reason why his server might be a bit more stable is the fact that he leeched his source directly from creepylava. He didn't make it that way, creepylava did buddy.
    I work on my own source code because how else would anything be done? Code doesn't write itself you know...

I help the community when I see there is no efforts being made towards a particular feature. There's a reason I have only released minor things... It doesn't completely change the way private server works but it does help push it forward and keep people interested in continuing working on private servers.

-- -- --

Throughout this post you have repeatedly mentioned that you don't care about the community, you don't have any interest in playing on pserver or making one... Yet you have released tutorials for the community, you have argued with other developer for stealing their work without giving credits (this one) and all while you're making the statement you don't care about the community, you're not out for rep or thanks and that you're not interested in private servers...

Let me ask you one very simple question... God knows even you should be able to answer this very very easily...

If you don't care and have no interest... WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? I've only seen you argue with people since you got here. You're nothing more than a stuck up brat who wants nothing but attention... But hey look! You got the attention. Are you happy now?

Note: Snugglepagus does NOT care about the community yet he keeps arguing for it.
    Note: Snugglepagus has no interest in private servers for Realm of the Mad God... Yet he takes the time to leech code and releasing tutorials without credits given to the actual developers.
    Note: Snugglepagus has a stick up his arse about me and @Club559 because we "don't care about the community" and we "don't want to advance the community".
    Note: Snugglepagus is cisgender. <--- Explains everything for me... Only a cisgender person would be this stuck up about something.

Note: Encrypt the client with a easy encryptor before releasing from now on.
    Note: MPGH is full of leechers that do nothing but complain and start flame wars.
    Last edited by Kithio; 02-06-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

Server Information:

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kithio For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2015),BlackRayquaza (02-06-2015),sacredmike (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post

If you don't care... Why do you make such a big deal out of it? It isn't hard adding a few words giving credits to the actual creators then start a flame war...

Let's put it in a perspective your tiny brain might be able to comprehend... Yes I am insulting you because you seem to do nothing but agaisnt me and my friends.

When you make a game that you want people to play. Would you rather download a generic game source and use that and do nothing to it or make your own that would be unique and offer some new aspects to that type of game? I don't know about you but I have never heard of a game that sold or made any kind of user-base that wasn't unique in some way.

Also you state once again... You have no interest in playing on or running a private server... Then why would you care about the community? If you say you don't care... Try to explain why you post a tutorial for a game that you "have no interest in" because it makes no sense to me.

I had considered posting tutorials for things that were in the public client but I never had the time because I actually do have a life and I have to do assigments every day as of late in order to get myself in-shape for school again. I don't have that much time left on the side for things like posting tutorials or writing code... Which is why my project is currently not being worked on.

My goal with releasing the Server Source was not to advance but to have people use a source that generally is more stable then the original code. Both behaviour wise and Networking wise... The people who decide to use the server source made a good decision because it would help keep their server a bit more stable... Even if they do have to find fixes for quite a bit of things in order to actually make the server stable.

However I did release the AS3 Client Source along with that and that has advanced private servers... Hey even you are using it and making tutorials for it... If you really didn't care why would you take the time to make tutorials? And if you hate me and say I do nothing good for the community, why would you be using the Client Source code that I released?

What developer wouldn't be more interested in making their own product more unique and wanted then help everyone else achieve the exact same thing you have? If all devs or even a bigger % did that... There would be way to make profit in the game industry...

I want my users to be able to experience something they wouldn't on most other servers, I say most because Ossi's project. Why would people choose to play on my server if it only had the exact same things every single server has? There would be no reason to play on my server if that was the case.

I work on my own source code because how else would anything be done? Code doesn't write itself you know...

I help the community when I see there is no efforts being made towards a particular feature. There's a reason I have only released minor things... It doesn't completely change the way private server works but it does help push it forward and keep people interested in continuing working on private servers.

-- -- --

Throughout this post you have repeatedly mentioned that you don't care about the community, you don't have any interest in playing on pserver or making one... Yet you have released tutorials for the community, you have argued with other developer for stealing their work without giving credits (this one) and all while you're making the statement you don't care about the community, you're not out for rep or thanks and that you're not interested in private servers...

Let me ask you one very simple question... God knows even you should be able to answer this very very easily...

If you don't care and have no interest... WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? I've only seen you argue with people since you got here. You're nothing more than a stuck up brat who wants nothing but attention... But hey look! You got the attention. Are you happy now?

Note: Snugglepagus does NOT care about the community yet he keeps arguing for it.
    Note: Snugglepagus has no interest in private servers for Realm of the Mad God... Yet he takes the time to leech code and releasing tutorials without credits given to the actual developers.
    Note: Snugglepagus has a stick up his arse about me and @Club559 because we "don't care about the community" and we "don't want to advance the community".
    Note: Snugglepagus is cisgender. <--- Explains everything for me... Only a cisgender person would be this stuck up about something.

Note: Encrypt the client with a easy encryptor before releasing from now on.
    Note: MPGH is full of leechers that do nothing but complain and start flame wars.
    @snufflepagus no you're right. They don't benefit the community at all, lets just kick @Kithio and @Club559 out of the community because they don't release. If they don't release a private project I don't blame them, if they work that hard why the fuck would they release. Like jesus Christ you completely contradict everything you said...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Zuko For This Useful Post:

sacredmike (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by easton816 View Post
    @snufflepagus no you're right. They don't benefit the community at all, lets just kick @Kithio and @Club559 out of the community because they don't release. If they don't release a private project I don't blame them, if they work that hard why the fuck would they release. Like jesus Christ you completely contradict everything you said...
    I don't really see why you quoted my post when you said that :P
    looks weird in my eyes

Server Information:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think it's you that assumes too much. I could care less if I'm credited for anything I do. I'm not here to make friends, for thanks, or for rep. I just don't care. People will either use the tutorial or not, doesn't matter to me.

What I do care about is how people like you and kithio think you do all these great things for everyone when you in fact keep almost everything to yourselves. All you care about is how "unique" your private server is because you both have the mentality of a child. I on the other hand don't even play rotmg and have absolutely no interest in playing or running a server, whatsoever.

You would have never posted either one of these tutorials because not only did you want to keep them for yourself, you are simply too lazy to write your own or help anyone with anything. I wouldn't have had to make these tutorials in the first place if you would actually help people instead of repeatedly saying how there would be no pservers without you and kithio. Last I checked, creepylava is the one who released the code you are using to this day and all you two have done is screw it up beyond repair. It's no wonder why any serious developer would rather use creepylava instead of your junk servers.

Kithio didn't advance shit by releasing the creepylava source. Everyone already had it. He may be advancing his own servers but he doesn't help the community at all except by telling everyone how he's the code master.

As long as you are more interested in your "unique" server over advancing the actual source then I have nothing left to say to either one of you. You two clowns might not believe in open source for something that was open source to begin with but I do. How about helping this community advance the base server instead of trying to make yours unique and maybe then I'll show a little more respect.
    Time to say everything that's wrong with this post as I read through it. Skins and tabs don't help private servers advance at all. They're just small visual features that don't mean anything. You say you want to advance private servers, but I don't even think you understand what "advance" means. Also, you don't even have any room to talk about putting effort into things as you don't do any of that yourself. You've done nothing but leech off my code and release tutorials for Kithio's AS3 client. Kithio actually released an AS3 client and fixed a huge amount of bugs and errors with that client before releasing it, which has expanded development possibility by too much for your unstable mind to comprehend, to the point where you use it to "advance the community" but still say he didn't do anything for the community. You consider uniqueness bad and that nobody should try to be unique. You randomly accuse us of screwing up creepylava's source beyond repair, which is what other MMOE members and Phoenix members have done, and the whole reason we prefer to use creepylava's newer source. You seem to act like having no interest in playing rotmg or running a server for it is better than actually being interested in doing any of those things. And I say it again, every time you talk about how Kithio doesn't advance shit, you mention how he released creepylava's source but you don't mention how he released the AS3 client because that'd undermine and contradict your statement completely. You tell us that you'll show a little more respect once we've helped the community advance the base server but still all you've done is released tutorials for small visual features that I made, while Kithio still did work on all the base sources used today and tried to encourage the use of a much more stable new version of creepylava's source, while you seem to be unable to comprehend what stability is and why it's more important than anything you could consider doing.

There, hopefully this is a satisfying enough response that'll make you realize just how retarded you sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Also as you said, just for giggles, your client is publicly available which means that anything in it is fair game. So please quit your whining.
    Um no. If you're going to re-use code that was already given to you and then say it's your own then that's a big nono. Seeing you didn't give credits originally I have edited in big red text as a warning of what might happen next time.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2015),BARm (02-06-2015),Kithio (02-06-2015),sacredmike (02-06-2015),Travoos (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Um no. If you're going to re-use code that was already given to you and then say it's your own then that's a big nono. Seeing you didn't give credits originally I have edited in big red text as a warning of what might happen next time.
    You are wrong but I simply don't care. You can put your name on the credits too. Doesn't change the fact that this is my code.

And since their name is on the credits now, then I'll leave it up to them to finish it and provide the PlayerClassType code instead of me. Or is that too difficult for either of you to accomplish?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Doesn't change the fact that this is my code.
    Help I'm dying

And since their name is on the credits now, then I'll leave it up to them to finish it and provide the PlayerClassType code instead of me. Or is that too difficult for either of you to accomplish?
    We already have it, too bad you don't have our server source as well
    Last edited by Travoos; 02-06-2015 at 06:25 PM.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Travoos For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2015),Doctorcherio (02-06-2015),Kithio (02-06-2015),Kushala Daora (02-06-2015),sacredmike (02-06-2015),Stellar Spark (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Or is that too difficult for either of you to accomplish?
    ^
    |
    |
    | Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I don't really see why you quoted my post when you said that :P
    looks weird in my eyes
    I guess I could have quoted him.. It just added on what you were explaining..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Since this will get lost between the war that's happening. Um... My nipples change color.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sacredmike For This Useful Post:

Kithio (02-06-2015)

Your Mom's Room w/ the Entire CoD Community
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You are wrong but I simply don't care.
    MFW this nigga says the Minion is wrong XD

Quote Originally Posted by nathan_hh View Post
    Bought for 1.2$ on paypal, vouch for him, he gone first
    Wanna buy from him again
    Quote Originally Posted by jsutlikes View Post
    +1 vouch!>bou#!@#!@#!@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
    Since this will get lost between the war that's happening. Um... My nipples change color.
    I wants to see them change colour!

Server Information:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I wants to see them change colour!
    I sadly do not have a video, but I can make a paint image for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
    #MikesBreastsAwareness

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast