Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    did anyone ask? no. and for the last time.. IM NOT SELLING THE BOT. Im selling the service of setting up the bot, etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci4Flex View Post
    did anyone ask? no. and for the last time.. IM NOT SELLING THE BOT. Im selling the service of setting up the bot, etc.
    ok you have a right and its my mistake and i edited my post i dont want to be hatefull
    Last edited by Spirex56; 07-25-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirex56 View Post
    ok you have a right and its my mistake and i edited my post i dont want to be hatefull
    Appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be getting off soon (hour or two) so anyone interested should contact asap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Back online! Feel free to add on skype!

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    OP gave me a vouch copy as well. This program is lit asf and is easy to setup. If you ever need help setting it up, ask him and he will answer asap. I became level 4 within a few minutes and was surprised that such a program existed. Well coded and will help you boost multiple accounts as well in the same amount of time. Again, awesome program and will save you a lot of money.

Thanks
    [IMG]https://www.*********.com/forums/attachments/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/pokemon-go-buy-sell-trade/28233d1469278500t-pokemon-go-boosting-setup-boost-your-pokemon-account-yourself-free-pokemongo.png[/IMG]

Want to boost your Pokemon account and don't want to pay those ridiculous prices and leave your account in the hands of a stranger?
    Well now you can do it yourself, for a small one-time price! Maybe even start your own Pokemon selling/boosting business!

What I Offer:
    A boosting service fully setup and configured for the ultimate level grinding and Pokemon collecting experience. I will provide full support and updates as needed along with a tutorial on how to use the service. I also have a method for running the service 24/7 without issue so you can boost without touching your computer. It also comes with key locations to use and more tips on how to use it.

The Price?
    While most boosting services are asking $30 to get you to level 20 alone, I'm asking for not even 75% of that. Rather than that, you can just buy a premade pokemon account level 20+ for anywhere from $25-$100! Why do that when you can just buy my service and run it yourself, with as many accounts as many times as you want! The best thing is you can do this for only $20!
    *price negotiable

How Do I Buy?
    Feel free to reply below, PM, or add me on skype @ calebsmackdat. All support will be through skype though, so that is your best method of contact!

Absolutely retarded. Just download a bot guys its actually free

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Iute (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post

Fr lmao, unless yall like being ripped off go ahead and buy this service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Psychotic clean this messy thread up pls. apparently these kids cant read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I will be getting off in a few hours.

Thanks
    Yeah, I know where to find free bots theres heaps out there ya just feeding his pockets lol.. Its not even hard to setup tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by nija646 View Post
    Yeah, I know where to find free bots theres heaps out there ya just feeding his pockets lol.. Its not even hard to setup tbh
    I honestly thing you are retarded or something because you don't seem to think before you speak. First of all I've already stated what this service is, I'm not selling the bot. I will give you a bot but that's not what the fee is for. Alot of people either don't have to the time or don't know how to find and set up the bot and would be more comfortable if it was done for them. I help everyone as soon as I get their message so they can have a quick and enjoyable experience rather than having to wait or do nothing on a forum if they have a question or issue. Whether someone chooses to use my service is personal preference. I don't see why you feel like you need to put your 2 cents in because honestly nobody really cares what you have to say. Especially when you are restating what others have already. Pathetic honestly. Go find something better to do and let everyone else enjoy their life and how they do things.

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post

Yeah the bot is free he is selling to you how to set up the bot only and btw this bot is with GUI so its a bit diff

Quote Originally Posted by Iute View Post
    Fr lmao, unless yall like being ripped off go ahead and buy this service.
    Yeah they like learning how to do stuff , it doesnt mean your an expert or even someone that understands stuff easily that everyone else cant pay to understand something u self learned DUM IDIOT !

hey retarded and pathetic user if you are blind then ask google to activate speak on click for disabled people and if your not blind then go to a school and learn how to read and if u still cant read then just leave mpgh for good
    Hope you are having a good day

Thanks
    Thanks for the nice reply Dickhead Growup. If anyone wants to know how to setup a free bot msg me. Ill be able to help you out You deserve a sales trash you scumbag user.
    and u deserve to receive a delete post + a warning and if u gonna do it for free and waste your time , go make your own thread!
    Hope you are having a good day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Psychotic help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @Hova @Flengo please have a look at this thread, Doesn't this guy fall under this rule: - No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase). (Permanent Ban)
    The bot is was not custom coded by me, but I am engaged with the creator to note him of errors/and how to improve the bot, etc. More or less a guide, I set it up for you and continue to help you configure, run, etc.

I did not code the bot (as stated above) and it is out for public use, as is every other bot though I am not selling the bot. I am selling the service of setting up the bot for the user, along with guaranteed support, tips, and assistance.

As stated, he's selling the service of setting the bot up. Not selling it, so checkmate.
    Last edited by Iute; 07-26-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast