DetectedAVA Public Hack

Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
can you put new lader bc s dont work en masse if i open leader error msvp120.dll i fix all time open dis error all time hellp
Detect for me, have any update?
nice release man,thanks
this hack is detected for sure dont use it if u dont whant to get ban!
It doesn't work on Garena Any1 help? I placed the dll with the loader in the same folder, started the loader and then I started AVA but it said something with error on the loader...

I also used GameOwner to inject it. It worked but then AVA closed..
Quote Originally Posted by Tarik.K View Post
It doesn't work on Garena Any1 help? I placed the dll with the loader in the same folder, started the loader and then I started AVA but it said something with error on the loader...

I also used GameOwner to inject it. It worked but then AVA closed..
Try using DXCheatsMapper. If AVA closes, just redo the injection until it works.
-.- video tutorial foor **** hack plz
yup it worked fine with me,thank
It works bro..thx
but how to off it while in game?
Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?