AVA INfector v13.37

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post


lol bro should i make a video for your question?
Yes please <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mero1234 View Post
*facepalm*

I wana ask if he had computer lesson in grade school
lol I am still a kid bro
Approval PLss Thank you very much Your a big help
Kor <-----------------------------------X
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post
Video:


Screenshot:


Features:
Everything u need.

Tested System:


Instructions:
1.) Download & Install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/down....aspx?id=40784
2.) Unpack the file with WinRAR
3.) Run AVA INfector.exe as Admin (OR IT WON'T WORK)
4.) Start AVA


Virusscans:



Credits:
@Jason - for his Injection Library
The Feckless - for the SDK Gen


Download:
i cant download now it keep saying Failed-Network error but my wifi work fine
Its not working On Garena AVA singapore
Make a version for GarenaAva pls we will apreciate it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post
Song name added to the video description.
xD thanks
no injector works v13.37
t's not working I have already installed the DLLs. and the directx 9. someone help min please

Sem título.png93 KB · 8 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by eliezer2013 View Post
t's not working I have already installed the DLLs. and the directx 9. someone help min please

download c++ 64 and 86 bit. link is in post
detected
to get it to work, but soon after and detected by xincode.
Excuse me, How can I farm EXP with this hack. Any suggestion please?

Thank You
detected.......
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?