Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I feel for you WPS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    so does this make it 3 or 4 times i've been passed over now?

i was going to be mod after xplicitt, but lets be honest, liz hates me, so king got it.
    i was going to be mod after king, but my house was being torn down, and i wasnt able to be here.

now we have 2 new mods for the section, so im guessing that would be 4 times i've been passed over...

grats to the both of ya.. i really mean it. i know you'll both do a hell of a job, i mean it'd only take one of ya to keep things steady as they were and decently in order, but with the both of ya i guess the higher ups are hopin for over kill on the situation.

im just.... well, lets say "confused" and i'll end my post.

@NextGen.. i just read your post.. spam isn't exactly something we can control, but if you EVER see a keylogger, virus, or trojan thats been APPROVED.. fuckin tell Dave about it and have the moron that approved it demoted.. wtf is wrong with you? also i'd like to see those threads. i've checked every vscan posted and not one of them looked like a keylogger... i cleared out 2 days worth of attachments from the moderation panel and not one of them looked like a keylogger. why i'm the only one that checks the moderation panel is beyond me, but still no vscan appeared as a keylogger.
    You were never going to be mod after xplicitt considering king had been minion weeks before you were put in (you were put minion at the same time as I was)

You have stated yourself that you are surprised you were never demoted so I know you couldn't feel that bad about somebody that has been minion for quite some time now with 50% activity getting it.

Anyway, I'm sure if you get active now and keep up the good work you won't get passed over again

And as for Nextgen, I doubt that is true but if it is, now with 5 staff from all around the globe, I doubt it will happen again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    You have stated yourself that you are surprised you were never demoted
    well yea i was because the requirements for staff is a minimum of 15% activity and due to my house being ripped apart and put back together again like humpty fuckin dumpty, my activity dropped MAJORLY.. and since i dont post spam like a 12 yr old i cant get it to go back up fast enough..

also im sorry to let you know this, but i was supposed to be mod after xplicitt.. i was told so by the higher ups but because i made a mistake that i'm not going to share with you guys (doubtful they'll make the same mistake, but still possible) it was given to king.. and yea i was going to be mod before you as well, but like i said, my house being torn down stopped me from even being on my computer let alone on the site. again the higher ups told me.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    well yea i was because the requirements for staff is a minimum of 15% activity and due to my house being ripped apart and put back together again like humpty fuckin dumpty, my activity dropped MAJORLY.. and since i dont post spam like a 12 yr old i cant get it to go back up fast enough..

also im sorry to let you know this, but i was supposed to be mod after xplicitt.. i was told so by the higher ups but because i made a mistake that i'm not going to share with you guys (doubtful they'll make the same mistake, but still possible) it was given to king.. and yea i was going to be mod before you as well, but like i said, my house being torn down stopped me from even being on my computer let alone on the site. again the higher ups told me.
    I'm aware you would've been mod before me if you hadn't have gone inactive, and I was all for it.

We can all complain about what could've been.

For example, I could've been mod before xpli if I wasn't demoted for putting school before mpgh by whitten. Move on...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    We can all complain about what could've been.

For example, I could've been mod before xpli if I wasn't demoted for putting school before mpgh by whitten. Move on...
    i love you LH.. always know how to keep me calm.. thanks bro.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    Scruffy hates me, lets see how much times I get banned now since hes mods in this section now. :|

Thanks
    Thanks pals and gals.

I don't hate anyone, by the way.

And sorry WPS, just keep doin yo jab like you have been and maybe soon you can move it on up like /me.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Scruffy tring to get GM dont hide it uhahaha.

scruffy and hej u deserved it.
    Ex warrock minion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hagerad For This Useful Post:

Zoom (04-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    Lmao we're the only section with two mods now...
    Because its takes 2 two replace me.

@Nextgen...BS on the key-logger. I cave CA like a groundhog staying hiding from it shadow under ground. No Keyloger has been here, and if there was a key-logger, why wouldn't you report it to me or someone!!!

@WPS, PM on MSN, don't cry over the fourms.

@Scruffy, WR is dead with activity, so more than capable to to watch over CA.

@Hejsan+Scruffy, Do your job.

@Everybody Else. Move along now, eventually spots will open up again. They always do.

/Closed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

noob555 (04-27-2010),Zoom (04-27-2010)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123