LightbulbDetectedPatch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Posts 31–45 of 504 · Page 3 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post


The simple answer is to test it out.
Nothing can go wrong.
thanks for your reply
I'd like to make my own version of this, for the sake of reducing the ban chance. Is there anywhere that I can find the pointers at all without looking myself?
Would it be possible to create a more secure version that only changes fov to 60? Perhaps even a private paid one.
Quote Originally Posted by asdff69 View Post
Would it be possible to create a more secure version that only changes fov to 60? Perhaps even a private paid one.
in what sense is it safer? already this version is safe, which then when I run it I only change the fov, then I saved the setting, and every time I load it in game, I just need to "load"
Quote Originally Posted by asdff69 View Post
Would it be possible to create a more secure version that only changes fov to 60? Perhaps even a private paid one.
Don't mention paid hacks here, and second: set your FOV to 60, click save and boom. Only changes to 60.
/re
its not working anymore i think it says that it cant find zoomconfig.json
Quote Originally Posted by markjustinego162 View Post
its not working anymore i think it says that it cant find zoomconfig.json
try doing this: delete the old setting, and then redo everything and save your setting again, if the save doesn't work, it takes 5 seconds to change your fov

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sphine View Post
can use JP server?
just try it
can use JP server?
Si llegaran a banear. Por primera vez detectado no es permanente el ban verdad? yo estaba usando el zoom hack v2.3 que dice detectado , lo use desde que cree mi cuenta nivel 1 y ahora soy lvl 21, ayer me di cuenta que decía detected entonces lo borre. Pero se me hace dificil jugar sin el zoom. Entonces me gustaría saber si llegara a ser detectado, riot no banea permanente en la primera detección el la cuenta, banea semanas o algo asi ? No quiero arriesgarme a un ban permanente de primera!
Quote Originally Posted by misswizz20 View Post
If they were to ban. For the first time detected is not permanent the ban truth? I was using the zoom hack v2.3 that says detected, I used it since I created my account level 1 and now I am lvl 21, yesterday I realized that it said detected then erase it. But I find it hard to play without the zoom. So I would like to know if it were to be detected, riot does not bang permanently on the first detection on account, bans weeks or something like that? I do not want to risk a permanent ban of first!
Sí, se detectó v2.3 y mi cuenta de 157 lvl fue prohibida permanentemente. La primera vez que me prohibieron usar Zoom fue hace más de un año, y me dieron una suspensión de 2 semanas. Este programa es más seguro y si espera un día o dos después de cada actualización de la Liga y vuelve a visitar este hilo, las personas que lo usaron sin esperar comentarán si está funcionando o no. Así que por ahora, esto es seguro. Pero nunca ser prohibido permanentemente no es una promesa. Gracias.
still not working for me i already reset my settings still cant find zoomconfig.json feels bad xD
New video up!
When @Ahmad can make Videos about it without hiding his ingame name and wont get banned i guess nobody will get banned ffs xD
Quote Originally Posted by domme2204 View Post
When @Ahmad can make Videos about it without hiding his ingame name and wont get banned i guess nobody will get banned ffs xD
videos are promotional, to make videos use secondary accounts, you will certainly not use the main one
Posts 31–45 of 504 · Page 3 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?