Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thank you so much man, this one works flawlessly, once it's set up correctly.

It's a shame that some people like @yoshimoro749 are incapable of doing anything besides complaining, as they are too braindead and are expected to be spoonfed everything.

Thanks
    Hey Sbuj Thanks again for the aimbot, i have been playing around with the settings with bots to get it to work, but i get the same wobbly aiming in on the default settings where it sways away from the enemy horizontally. im just unsure what settings i should change to correct this. im on windows 10 and have reset all my modernwarfare ingame settings to default so theres no changed FOV in game gameplay. Also my TV is a 50hz 1080 32 inch if that makes any difference. Also i have tried to find aero on Windows 10 but cant seemto find it to disable it any responses from anyone id greatly apreciate and thanks again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomwheat1998 View Post
    So I managed to get it working again Idk if anyone else had this problem. But mine stopped working when I used Field Upgrades. Idk if its all of them but Dead Silent and EMP it stopped working when used.
    Yeah I've been testing in a custom, strangely enough it's true. The bot stops working after you use a Field Upgrade, and you have to press F2 and completely restart it.
    Last edited by Busky; 10-30-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    Need more information. Maybe you can show your (ingame)settings ( Mouse sensivity / Fov:80 or 100 etc)

Thanks
    how tf do u disable aero on windows 10??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

zzzzz if u dont have the patience to set it up for yourself just dont bother, it works for a ton of people off the bat, those that dont need to configure it for themselves, its a free cheat u gotta atleast set it up for urself
    Where I download wallhack?) Don't want to play with aimbot

Thanks
    I've been trying to set this mod up, but to no success; anyone able to explain on how to do this? Tried setting it up to basic settings again to adapt to the mod, but I've had no avail in a few hours... Not sure where I am going wrong.

Thanks
    what's the max aim speed?

- - - Updated - - -

fullscreen borderless or fullscreen extended window??

Thanks
    Alright i think i have it working somewhat smoothish but still a bit jittery but definitely more than usable. If anyone is having any problems try this to get it working.

Keep all the settings in the download the same dont change any of these yet. In game Modernwarfare settings change FOV to 100 this is what got it working enough for me. and make sure that the windowed screen is the whole page so it may be aomething like 1980 x 1020 or something then go into bot games and play around with the settings but this should make it sorted enough to use as the FOV and Window screen is what helped mine.

And yeah like what others have said using the operator skill will stop the aimbot so you need to F2 to restart it again afterwards.

Thanks
    Was frustrating getting right and annoying to get perfect but once it's set up it's great

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicBulletBoy View Post
    Alright i think i have it working somewhat smoothish but still a bit jittery but definitely more than usable. If anyone is having any problems try this to get it working.

Keep all the settings in the download the same dont change any of these yet. In game Modernwarfare settings change FOV to 100 this is what got it working enough for me. and make sure that the windowed screen is the whole page so it may be aomething like 1980 x 1020 or something then go into bot games and play around with the settings but this should make it sorted enough to use as the FOV and Window screen is what helped mine.

And yeah like what others have said using the operator skill will stop the aimbot so you need to F2 to restart it again afterwards.
    Attempted this, but still nothing, does the Mod make a noise when activating? I'm hearing nothing from it, so unsure if the mod is even starting for me

Thanks
    Can confirm if you read the directions right and can use google search engine then the cheat works 100% and really well made.... like seriously its not hard people

Thanks
    Well, I have never wasted so much time trying to configure a mod, close to 5 hours.. And nothing is working, Time I should give up, good luck everyone else.

Thanks
    Is there a way to change pixel color?

I tried changing bmp file and it just doesn't work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragster3211 View Post
    Can confirm if you read the directions right and can use google search engine then the cheat works 100% and really well made.... like seriously its not hard people
    Show us your settings lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast