Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I try sidebuttons ,doesn't work.
    How to bind it ?

Thanks
    How weapon spawning works?

Thanks
    just a heads up. i wasnt crazy with the menu, i was suspended for 30 days. so they are cracking down on it now it seems

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziohgaming View Post
    just a heads up. i wasnt crazy with the menu, i was suspended for 30 days. so they are cracking down on it now it seems
    It's undetected, someone either saw you and reported you and you were spectated. Or you were unfortunate enough to land in a lobby with a dev or someone who's a part of the team in there.

Like any other game, the report function in most cases will lead to absolutely nothing. There is always a risk, I used the hax to get from 40-93 and gone crazy with it, still not banned.

In regards to being reported, use the name changer (it will only work if you change name, then change lobby and your new name will be active) if someone see's you do ANYTHING suspicious drop what you're doing and instantly change lobby before they get the chance to report you. I'd advise people to get collectors role and TP for collectables for money rather than spawning in dead peds which is very abnormal behaviour (which rockstar have probably put something in place to flag lobbies with random spawns).

You never know who's spectating / keeping an eye on things. If you use hacks you have to be smart in any game to avoid it; a good example is me on RDR2 using the ESP even though I know exactly where people are (on a hill for example out of my line of sight) on my screen I will act as if and aim as if I don't know where they are directly but rather in the general direction of where they are on my minimap.

Play careful, play quiet and play smarter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Hey i dont normally post here, but im running into a problem. So when i run the injector from my desktop it gives me an error code and the game crashes. When i put the injector into the directory of the game itself it runs properly, however i dont get the menu or the option for it to appear.

I was wondering if this is cause my game is loaded onto my SSD where as my OS is on the HDD or if there is some other shit at work? Ive gone as far as uninstalling my antivirus and trying to disable other things as well as running it as an administrator. Kinda confused on what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rentago View Post
    Hey i dont normally post here, but im running into a problem. So when i run the injector from my desktop it gives me an error code and the game crashes. When i put the injector into the directory of the game itself it runs properly, however i dont get the menu or the option for it to appear.

I was wondering if this is cause my game is loaded onto my SSD where as my OS is on the HDD or if there is some other shit at work? Ive gone as far as uninstalling my antivirus and trying to disable other things as well as running it as an administrator. Kinda confused on what I could be doing wrong.
    Prerequisites would be: The game being loaded first and you being in an online game lobby. Graphics settings, full screen, from there make sure no antivirus (AVG for example) is preventing the injector to be used correctly. You don't need to put the folder on the desktop or anywhere just simply open up the rar file with winrar / winzip and double click the injector. It doesn't matter what partition you've installed RDR2 on.

Edit: follow these steps directly and if you get another error message please post it here so I can see what it is.
    Last edited by Mannassi; 12-11-2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: trying to help post above.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I have some screenshots i took where when i run the injector from anywhere on my HDD it gives an error. If i launch it through my SSD it goes through, but as I said it doesn't seem to let me use it at all in the game.

For the record I have disabled my firewall and actually have no antivirus running at the time, but maybe there is something im missing that is causing this.

https://ibb.co/FXJhS9C

https://ibb.co/gwKTW7X
    Last edited by rentago; 12-12-2019 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Adding images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannassi View Post
    It's undetected, someone either saw you and reported you and you were spectated. Or you were unfortunate enough to land in a lobby with a dev or someone who's a part of the team in there.

Like any other game, the report function in most cases will lead to absolutely nothing. There is always a risk, I used the hax to get from 40-93 and gone crazy with it, still not banned.

In regards to being reported, use the name changer (it will only work if you change name, then change lobby and your new name will be active) if someone see's you do ANYTHING suspicious drop what you're doing and instantly change lobby before they get the chance to report you. I'd advise people to get collectors role and TP for collectables for money rather than spawning in dead peds which is very abnormal behaviour (which rockstar have probably put something in place to flag lobbies with random spawns).

You never know who's spectating / keeping an eye on things. If you use hacks you have to be smart in any game to avoid it; a good example is me on RDR2 using the ESP even though I know exactly where people are (on a hill for example out of my line of sight) on my screen I will act as if and aim as if I don't know where they are directly but rather in the general direction of where they are on my minimap.

Play careful, play quiet and play smarter.
    How did you mod the EXP?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=rentago;14642328]I have some screenshots i took where when i run the injector from anywhere on my HDD it gives an error. If i launch it through my SSD it goes through, but as I said it doesn't seem to let me use it at all in the game.

For the record I have disabled my firewall and actually have no antivirus running at the time, but maybe there is something im missing that is causing this.

Do you have RDR2 on Epic or R* launcher? Please verify the game files and try again. If that doesn't work you'll likely have to ask the author himself.
    @ForceXIV, didn't mod the EXP, just do the coin collectables with TP function, then do the Poker Table glitch to reset the spawn locations and repeat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceXIV View Post
    How did you mod the EXP?
    Probably Spawned in 'frozen' Bears and just use the triggerbot. Be careful with how many you spawn and who's around you. 15xp p/kill

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Autastic For This Useful Post:

Walker033 (12-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I have the game through steam and as you recommended I tried validating my files, but everything is said to be OK. Still trying different things to get it working on my end.

Thanks

Is this normal?

Thanks
    Are you serious??

It's already risky to use stuff outside the folder... Don't keep the mod files inside your game folder, Rockstar will have more chances to detect your stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker033 View Post
    Are you serious??

It's already risky to use stuff outside the folder... Don't keep the mod files inside your game folder, Rockstar will have more chances to detect your stuff
    my bad loll i saw some other mod that u have to put inside the folder. anyways i put outside and got 1k$ in like 40 mins

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Autastic View Post
    Probably Spawned in 'frozen' Bears and just use the triggerbot. Be careful with how many you spawn and who's around you. 15xp p/kill
    How do I spawn in frozen bears?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Mannassi;14642570]
    Quote Originally Posted by rentago View Post
    I have some screenshots i took where when i run the injector from anywhere on my HDD it gives an error. If i launch it through my SSD it goes through, but as I said it doesn't seem to let me use it at all in the game.

Do you have RDR2 on Epic or R* launcher? Please verify the game files and try again. If that doesn't work you'll likely have to ask the author himself.
    @ForceXIV, didn't mod the EXP, just do the coin collectables with TP function, then do the Poker Table glitch to reset the spawn locations and repeat.
    So you're level 90+ by just doing this?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast