WTS🔥🏎️ TESLA & RIVIAN ORGANIC REFERRALS 🚀GET💲CREDITS & REWARDS 🔥 🇺🇸🇨🇦🇪🇺 WORLDWIDE

Posts 31–45 of 2,532 · Page 3 of 169
+rep, used this service, it was done fast & the account works perfectly.

They also explained what else I needed to do afterwards.
still selling? I think i might just need one...
Quote Originally Posted by sigmaphi View Post
still selling? I think i might just need one...
Yes, you can choose username too.
Daily bump.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
In the future, you won't be able to redeem Steam Wallet Gift Card in a different currency than the one of your Steam User Account.

If this affects global cards too, then in the future you MUST search for wallet cards for the specific region!
DAILY BUMP

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: In the future, you won't be able to redeem Steam Wallet Gift Card in a different currency than the one of your Steam User Account. You MUST search for wallet cards for the specific region because Global cards probably won't be working globally anymore. Also, do not try to gift wallet, Steam probably did some changes on that too. We are going to test it to see how it works now.

You need to search for ARG/TURKEY/RUSSIA (wherever your steam store is located) wallet cards, or to get game gifted by someone from Argentine to your Arg account etc.

JUST TESTED ADDING CODE, STILL WORKING
Daily bump.

JUST TODAY:

BUY ONE ACCOUNT AND GET ANOTHER FREE.
Responsive seller, prompt delivery, thanks!
Seller is legit and friendly, Dont hesistate to do business with him. 5/5
Hi. I have the account in argentina for 2 years and there I bought a Steam card of 10 € and could not put it on the account. I am the only one ?
Quote Originally Posted by Spyro971 View Post
Hi. I have the account in argentina for 2 years and there I bought a Steam card of 10 � and could not put it on the account. I am the only one ?
you can' t charge your account in Euro if you have ARS, now you need to find someone who sell Steam Gift Card ARS
Posts 31–45 of 2,532 · Page 3 of 169

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?