Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    Finally, some original, quality items are going to be rolling out of this forum.... =)

/Support *.*
    Thanks m8, I'll be posting our first mod soon hopefully

And Shinobi please dont leave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /Support
    Technique Mods

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    You sir, win a cybercookie. ... you don't get to eat it, but when your done with it you can clear it from your cookie folder? O_e

Support ftw.

And to those asking when the first mod release will be, that's not for you to worry about. It will be soon enough, but not as soon as you think. First release is going to be special, not whipped up in a few minutes.
    ^Couldnt hav said it better myself. Im about to restart my computer, fix my .REZ files in my Game folder and play

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    No offense guys, but this is the second thread bout this, you guys keep talking but yet you guys haven't released a mod yet. It would have been a lot better of you would have released the mod and announced it was made as a team
    My mod, ill make more?

Rapid Fire Famas

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post
    I never said soso was being rough, im aware of soso not banning, or enforcing some rules, i do respect soso, and the rez and modding section is under control, why? becuz the minions got this on lock. Things are just a bit crazy becuz were coming of a keylogger, and with people releases hack bases leechers are sucking them up and making hacks and calling it theirs.
    Just calm down and take it slow.
    Truce with you and Owner Fritz only, not Thieving, sticking to what he wants. /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    "UFB whose released mod's standards have dramatically dropped recently from the epic point they once were at."

No, we are still at the epic point, just not releasing much mods"

Seriously, noone learned anything from the last post? Don't gloat about what you've supposedly done, but not post it and try to take credit for something that doesnt exist to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam619 View Post
    And modding isnt about competiton its about cheating nexon.

Actually, it's really not. Modding has nothing to do with cheating nexon, at very least a tiny bit. Most mods are for looks only, which doesn't do much to phaze Nexon other than save people NX points... Some of the HEX editing cheats nexon, but not really since they left it exposed. If Nexon wasn't so horrible at coding, they'd have it locked down much better, with more frequent and useful patches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    kk have fun bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    Finally, some original, quality items are going to be rolling out of this forum.... =)

/Support *.*
    There's already a bunch of original mods in the modding forum

edit: Don't bother trying to invite me. I'm not gonna be a part of any modding groups.
    Last edited by kentonyu; 06-18-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post

Truce with you and Owner Fritz only, not Thieving, sticking to what he wants. /yea
    yay, we're half way there. lol
    My mod, ill make more?

Rapid Fire Famas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    But there is always room for more yes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post
    I never said soso was being rough, im aware of soso not banning, or enforcing some rules, i do respect soso, and the rez and modding section is under control, why? becuz the minions got this on lock. Things are just a bit crazy becuz were coming of a keylogger, and with people releases hack bases leechers are sucking them up and making hacks and calling it theirs.
    Just calm down and take it slow.
    Bolded has been going on for a long time. I've been here awhile, long enough to see more than just one modder battle. I've seen probably all of them. Soso has cleaned up, with the help of the other minions, but CA section is slowly going to shit. I remember releasing a mod and it would get over 200 views in a day. Release a mod now, go out for one hour, and see your thread, second page while first page is full of bumps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    No offense guys, but this is the second thread bout this, you guys keep talking but yet you guys haven't released a mod yet. It would have been a lot better of you would have released the mod and announced it was made as a team
    We haven't had time to make a mod yet because of the flamewar on the other thread. It's only been 1 hour since we formed this group 0.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    /Support Technique Mods

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post

You realise I don't actually hate you do you? Obviously I'd rather have you approve things than wait forever for others to do it... There's this thing in the human body, it's a chemical reaction that produces the emotion anger... it looks something like this And then there's reasoning. Anger pushes reasoning out of the way. If you want a truce, I'll truce. But all I request is you don't say that FSP or UFB are better than us because we already know that, and we never said we were better... and also, we are trying something mmkay? We're doing more than most of the pre-pubescent kids who sit here picking their asses and downloaded other peoples hard work and not giving back to the community they like to suck from and live off of. One day we might be just as good as FSP or UFB, but we won't ever get there with people negatively impacting us now will we? Just admit that you went to far, and so will I and we'll be done with the whole ordeal...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post

Bolded has been going on for a long time. I've been here awhile, long enough to see more than just one modder battle. I've seen probably all of them. Soso has cleaned up, with the help of the other minions, but CA section is slowly going to shit. I remember releasing a mod and it would get over 200 views in a day. Release a mod now, go out for one hour, and see your thread, second page while first page is full of bumps.
    Trust me, without me, REZ modding section would be trash. /yea

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast