Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanks for the contribution. I think thats a good idea. Im sure there will be a set price for the hammer soon.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    you should add this, i found a good way to make cash

ok craft chiulin hammers

25 exq ore u can farm in under 1hour - worth about 2mil
    bloody thorn x5 = 2.5mil, (about could be less could be more)

other mats 500k or farm it yourself VERY easy,

so u end up costing 5.0mil if you buy mats and you can sell the hammer for 7mil on market, profit much?

or farm everything yourself and craft and sell, i think it's pretty easy, not as easy as farming 400 sup ores, but that shit log u on leader board, and nexon will ban ur ballz.

now why hammer? because there are no chiulin hammer on the market, you supply it and u can charge as much as u want!~
    Plz if you dont mind telling me wat server and how fast did that hammer sell? Seems like a good merchanting idea thanks. I just dont want it taking a whole day to sell. :/
    EDIT: and do i still qualify for your guild quev
    Last edited by HaxAttaxxx; 06-29-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    But.. you can only craft the hammer if ur the hammer class. Or ur prof is high enough in weaponsmithing..

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    see on west, hammers sell quite fast i donno about east,

there is always this guy (dont want to mention his name) that put the hammers on market that he failed to enchant so dur in the 80 range and sell for 5.5mil.

and he sells them all, which is bs.. i donno which retard would buy.
    because really u can do the same, enchant if failed sell for 5.5, if not a +8 would sell like 15-20mil at least. PROFIT?

same goes for chiulin large shields, no one is selling them, so no competition, and every time i find one it's listed by the same seller, so in essence he is controlling the market on large shields, so someone needs to compete with him and fuck him up.

So the reason these thing sell is, if you study espoide 8, hammers are not better, so chiliun hammer/shield is gonna last tile episode 9 that is like half a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by quevreauxx View Post
    But.. you can only craft the hammer if ur the hammer class. Or ur prof is high enough in weaponsmithing..
    o god totally forgot about that >< lol only fiona char can craft hammers lol

and weaponsmithing can't craft chinlun stuff not now anyways unless they updated it

I should also mention this

Farming Regret on hero = major cash flow too
    every run u get 100k at least, because of empower enchant stones, and you also get a chance at 10mil+ enchant scrolls that you can sell.

but i do not think it's good if you just use 1 account to farm.

now i think this is how Chinese farmers make money, have a beastly pc, run 3 virtual machines + main, and just do these every 10 minutes to escape ban. or 4 crapppy pcs

setup a auto it script on your main that does the farming
    rest 3 have auto it click READY button with background support.

and let the bot run wild, that is 400k+ in 10 minutes ( or 800k if you do it 5 risky though), not to mention the Enchant scroll drops chance is increased by 4 folds.

Best way to bot Gold in my opinion, no need to collect mats no need to craft no need to scam ppl.
    Last edited by dreamy23; 06-30-2011 at 03:51 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamy23 For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (06-30-2011)

Thanks
    Yes i think i will set up 5-6 cpus. Keylog some accounts. And let them bot bloodlord for a week or two straight. Dont download anything from me!! muahahaha ill be using ur account to farm >=D

And dont worry im working on monopolizing the entire market.
    Last edited by quevreauxx; 07-01-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ok hammer on west no longer works, i donno if it's the post here, or what, over saturation of chinliun hammers now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I find this thread useless cuz i dont even know where this bosses are! and im just a newb on this game so no offence! xD
    [IMG]https://i594.photobucke*****m/albums/tt30/sevenzero/pinoy.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i1139.photobucke*****m/albums/n554/Jerymiah94/Untitled-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Respect List:
    1) supercarz1991
    2) Drigien

Mods: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ed-chamms.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerymiah94 View Post
    I find this thread useless cuz i dont even know where this bosses are! and im just a newb on this game so no offence! xD
    Well i garuntee you that when you level you'll find out where they are. Im gonna make a more complete guide after i finish current projects.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wow i have noticed that Chiulin Large shield sell for ultra fast at 9mil for a clean one

consider cost of crafting is
    700k ore + 4-5mil bloody thorn

talk about 4mil profit.. i can't believe ppl actually buy these thing at such ridiculous prices

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
    wow i have noticed that Chiulin Large shield sell for ultra fast at 9mil for a clean one

consider cost of crafting is
    700k ore + 4-5mil bloody thorn

talk about 4mil profit.. i can't believe ppl actually buy these thing at such ridiculous prices
    Yeah thats like i told that choob that came in here thinking this guide was ruining the market. People will pay rediculous prices for quite a few things. Especially if you take the time to gain all the materials and craft the item instead of just throwing all the mats on the market. Hold on to them for a while and either put them up when there is NONE on the MP of just craft the item and hold it till u can charge an extra 300% than the reg price.

Dont trust your eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    add the battle "Frost Stone" its GREAT place to farm Ice crystal (and if u want pouch too but it cost only 2k in the market).
    Btw its great place to use mini bombs (iron ore, copper ore, silver ore and maybe fine iron ore).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123