Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    No, other games have anti-cheating measures/programs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    May i ask what do u mean by blocking outbound trafic and u have to block 2 sides??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    hmmm don't think its going to be useable anymore, unless you can find a way to add it to the firewall after launch, or perhaps after spawn. There is now a fail to launch window that just says "blah blah error.." Not exactly that... Anyway, wonderfull idea, I just got here late.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

"There was an error completing your request. Please try again." Not Blah Blah error.....

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Oh shit... I disabled the new rules I made first inbound then out, then both... All same shit.... ----^

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Whoa! deleted the crash report files from main dir and other one, did a validate through steam, 689 files to be acquired?? the fuck is this??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by messiahgov View Post
    ... said there are 4 EXEs (without any further detail...), but I only found those 3.
    4th is in C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\LaunchPad.libs
    (among with 2 in steam folder and 1 mentioned above)

Thanks
    Can do its that bann, nevertheless, nothing with the "wws_crashreport_uploader.exe" file has to do. Nevertheless, one is gotten earlier or later.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofookin View Post
    hmmm don't think its going to be useable anymore, unless you can find a way to add it to the firewall after launch, or perhaps after spawn. There is now a fail to launch window that just says "blah blah error.." Not exactly that... Anyway, wonderfull idea, I just got here late.
    I have re-downloaded the game separate from Steam and re-blocked the crash reporters without incident. I think the error you are getting is totally unrealated. Any further detail/screenshots would be appreciated though.

Quote Originally Posted by elgoog32167 View Post
    4th is in C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\LaunchPad.libs
    (among with 2 in steam folder and 1 mentioned above)
    I have navigated to the destinations where additional crash reporters have been reportadly hiding, but I can't seem to find any apart from the usual ones found in the Main PS2 install folder and the LaunchPad.libs folder.

Maybe updates in the past added extra folders, which don't get added for new installs?

I would always suggest blocking them if you find them though. Or you could delete them and see if it makes any difference.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubbles123 View Post
    I have re-downloaded the game separate from Steam and re-blocked the crash reporters without incident. I think the error you are getting is totally unrealated. Any further detail/screenshots would be appreciated though.

I have navigated to the destinations where additional crash reporters have been reportadly hiding, but I can't seem to find any apart from the usual ones found in the Main PS2 install folder and the LaunchPad.libs folder.

Maybe updates in the past added extra folders, which don't get added for new installs?

I would always suggest blocking them if you find them though. Or you could delete them and see if it makes any difference.
    A few anti-viruses and on-machine wireless communication monitors log what exes [and where they are] sending/receive.
    (Pretty sure Wireshark won't cut the mustard here.)

EDIT1: Wireshark mite work for finding the IP of the server(s) the data is being sent to and then blocking that IP. (and that's if the game, login, & crash data servers are different IPs.)
    Last edited by JDawg147; 06-08-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: More crap

Thanks
    Hi there, I've read trough this post, and if everyone wants to post his/her information about the Crashreport file location, I can update my current aimbot

Once It's a 100% secure and functional, I'll be uploading it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitspeanut View Post
    Hi there, I've read trough this post, and if everyone wants to post his/her information about the Crashreport file location, I can update my current aimbot

Once It's a 100% secure and functional, I'll be uploading it!
    Not sure exactly what you mean by provide our information with regards to the crash reporter file location. It is the same for everybody. Are you planning on building a block or bypass in to the aimbot?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubbles123 View Post
    Not sure exactly what you mean by provide our information with regards to the crash reporter file location. It is the same for everybody. Are you planning on building a block or bypass in to the aimbot?
    Yes, I included a Patch button.
    That patch button wil both patch your game and block the Crashreport file.

It's not a uber-fancy bot, but it'll be regulary updated and it does the job.

The reason why I ask, is because people say they have 3/4 or more of the Crashreport files, though I personally only have 2.

So yeah, not exactly as you said, "The same".

Please reffer to this link.
    Last edited by omgitspeanut; 06-11-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitspeanut View Post
    Yes, I included a Patch button.
    That patch button wil both patch your game and block the Crashreport file.

It's not a uber-fancy bot, but it'll be regulary updated and it does the job.

The reason why I ask, is because people say they have 3/4 or more of the Crashreport files, though I personally only have 2.

So yeah, not exactly as you said, "The same".

Please reffer to this link.
    Why not just block communication with the crash report server(s), it'd be simpler to do that than to block the files to communicate with the crash report server(s) because you wouldn't have to locate and block each one, one by one, you'd be blocking full communication with the crash report server(s).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
    Why not just block communication with the crash report server(s), it'd be simpler to do that than to block the files to communicate with the crash report server(s) because you wouldn't have to locate and block each one, one by one, you'd be blocking full communication with the crash report server(s).
    Good idea, why didn't I think of this my self?

I'll work on it once I'm done attending to this college.

PS.
    Please, again, Reffer to this thread If you have to say / ask something.

For those that do not know they can klick the blue words :
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/662-planet...s2-aimbot.html
    Last edited by omgitspeanut; 06-12-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks
    The only reason some installs may differ is because you can install a Steam and a stand-alone version of the game. In my experience with both installs, I've only ever had two crash reporters.

Blocking communication with the server all together should be the only way you stop communication. The reason I say this is because your patch is temporary and will only last as long as your application is open. SOE could easily update the game and either re-locate the crash reporters or create new ones. Every time the game updates, I do a search to check. Further to this, crash reports are updated before launch and after closure of the game. You will need to make sure your patch blocks the transmission long enough for communication to fail during these times.

Thank you for your contribution and effort. Far beyond what most people can boast, including myself.

Cheers

Thanks
    So Jubbles, I havn't started hacking PS2 yet at all but I've already done this. Just want to confirm this... I'm planning on using only ESP, and not wtfpwning everything and everyone at all times. As long as I'm not watching people through walls and what not I should be pretty safe no? Have you been nailed by anything else that you know of? Seeing as none of the public hacks are working currently I was gonna look at a paid version.

Also, what happens if I get busted? Perma Ban? 7 day ban? Ive seen some people say its always a perma and some say its a week ban too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 158Peacemaker View Post
    So Jubbles, I havn't started hacking PS2 yet at all but I've already done this. Just want to confirm this... I'm planning on using only ESP, and not wtfpwning everything and everyone at all times. As long as I'm not watching people through walls and what not I should be pretty safe no? Have you been nailed by anything else that you know of? Seeing as none of the public hacks are working currently I was gonna look at a paid version.

Also, what happens if I get busted? Perma Ban? 7 day ban? Ive seen some people say its always a perma and some say its a week ban too.
    1 week - 1 month first ban, second is 1 month - perma.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast