Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IGinoo View Post
    How you fix that,i have same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo1234 View Post
    https://ibb.co/0XCGKNQ
    https://ibb.co/KsWCBFt

Some items show like event stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Mb, fixed it. Was somthing wrong with my fiddler settings.

Disable the catalog and it will be fixed.

Thanks
    How do I equip banners and badges?

Thanks

hi

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post
    [FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Things required:

Files that get generated:
    Market.json - This file contains everything; cosmetics, items, addons, dlc, etc...
    MarketDlcOnly.json - As the name suggests, this market only includes dlc.
    MarketNoSavefile.json - This market does not contains items, addons, etc... just cosmetics and dlc
    MarketWithPerks.json - This is same as MarketNoSavefile but it also includes perks
    Bloodweb.json - Data that is used when opening bloodweb (contains items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    GetAll.json - Data that is loaded upon launching game that contains all temp profile stuff (items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    Catalog.json - Allows breaking of sets and access to cosmetics before they release

Use Market.json, Bloodweb.json and GetAll.json if you want everything in the game.
    Once the files are created, what tools should I use to use those files ?

Thanks <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiii3c View Post
    Once the files are created, what tools should I use to use those files ?

Thanks <3
    It's called Fiddler Classic, check this thread - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1559155

Thanks

Exclamation One or more errors occurred. (Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its

One or more errors occurred. (Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: 找不到指定的模块。 (0x8007007E))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyLia View Post
    Things required:
    MarketUpdater.exe (duh)
    Fiddler
    Prerequisites - .NET 7.0 runtime - https://dotnet.microsof*****m/en-us/...-x64-installer
    Tired of waiting for other people to update their unlockers or to update files on here? Now you can do it yourself with very minimal effort

Simply open the exe, paste paks path, put prestige and item amount, and put latest game version when asked, and voilą; you can now use files in fiddler.
    Example paks path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks

If you don't know how to use/setup Fiddler then search youtube "dbd unlock all fiddler" and you'll find tutorials.

Files that get generated:
    Market.json - This file contains everything; cosmetics, items, addons, dlc, etc...
    MarketDlcOnly.json - As the name suggests, this market only includes dlc.
    MarketNoSavefile.json - This market does not contains items, addons, etc... just cosmetics and dlc
    MarketWithPerks.json - This is same as MarketNoSavefile but it also includes perks
    Bloodweb.json - Data that is used when opening bloodweb (contains items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    GetAll.json - Data that is loaded upon launching game that contains all temp profile stuff (items, addons, offerings, etc...)
    Catalog.json - Allows breaking of sets and access to cosmetics before they release

Use Market.json, Bloodweb.json and GetAll.json if you want everything in the game.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal | Jotti

Hey there! Ive just done a fresh install of windows after having followed this video before (about 4-5 months ago) for the step by step and links to generate files on the website. Only problem is currently the video is down and im not really sure how to generate the files required for fiddler. Ive managed to download and set up fiddler classic as well as market updater. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Addons

Hey, after a few games, my addons cut in half and don't actually show up in a match, only after I restart the game I can equip addons. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1014 View Post
    One or more errors occurred. (Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: 找不到指定的模块。 (0x8007007E))
    You need to download the .dll, search for it on google and put it inside the program folder

Thanks

Market updater

Quote Originally Posted by Belzher View Post
    You need to download the .dll, search for it on google and put it inside the program folder
    The video has been deleted. I can't remember the path, so how can I do this? I download the market update but it does not open

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep115 View Post
    The video has been deleted. I can't remember the path, so how can I do this? I download the market update but it does not open
    You put it inside the marketupdater folder. To open it you need .NET 7.0 runtime, the link is on the first post.

Thanks

dead by dayligh

You put it inside the marketupdater folder. To open it you need .NET 7.0 runtime, the link is on the first post.
    Thank you for answer but I have new problem. I did everything properly, fiddler market updater, everything is ready, I create the files and add them to fiddler, there is no problem there either. The game is opening, prestiges, characters, add ons are active, but none of the characters have costumes, only bloody costumes are available. How can I fix this problem, thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep115806 View Post
    Thank you for answer but I have new problem. I did everything properly, fiddler market updater, everything is ready, I create the files and add them to fiddler, there is no problem there either. The game is opening, prestiges, characters, add ons are active, but none of the characters have costumes, only bloody costumes are available. How can I fix this problem, thank you
    I think it's lacking the Market.json file on your C:Rules folder.

Thanks

dead by daylight

I think it's lacking the Market.json file on your C:Rules folder.
    okey I find the problem. regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ this one its not working if I select this cosmetics are gone but this time I didnt select and now its working. I just use this 3 api/v1/inventories : Market.json dbd-character-data/bloodweb : dbd-character-data/get-all

Thanks
    Catalog is working again

Thanks

Noice

Sorry if this has been asked over and over and over.
    But I'm running the new scripts with these amazing market files.
    I go into the bloodweb and try to spend points and it kicks me to the main screen citing an error.
    Is there any way to be able to spend points without it crashing? Or is it best to just avoid the bloodweb forever?

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast