LightbulbDetectedPatch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Posts 496–504 of 504 · Page 34 of 34
Thread unstuck.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK (MIGHT CAUSE BANS)
in fact, I stopped using this zoom for a long time, even if it hadn't caused me any ban, you never know .... always detectable little programs could become, in fact I'm playing with fixed cam. it certainly took me a while to get used to it ... in the end I resigned myself
Does not work anymore
Did get banned on an ult with this
Quote Originally Posted by siefff1 View Post
Did get banned on an ult with this
Yup bans are pretty quick now. Still trying to find an alt to use so I can try a different hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Still trying to find an alt to use so I can try a different hack.

get one from my store
Is there any hacks out there that aren't detectable nowadays i wonder league hacking lowkey ded after elobuddy
Pls update =) everyone else you find sucks
Officially outdated if not detected as of 9/30/20.

/Closed
Posts 496–504 of 504 · Page 34 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?