Banned for 0 minutes !gamehack
OutdatedExternal_Radar/Map for Battlefield3 (by smallC)
Lol im banned
I used the hack for a few minutes and was banned for 19 hours, so I came back after the time banned to play without a hack, so I was banished again for another 19 hours. Fucking hell
thank appercitae it man
thanks, Good!
working for 32 bit ?
Has anyone used this recently on a non PB server and didnt get banned?
Well thats why i asked the question above you ...
bf3 was a good game i love it thanks!!
Anyone else using it and not getting banned ?
Its Detected sooo. 

got banned using this
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksPlay member maps for free
24 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat if we could design maps for ourself?
15 Combat Arms DiscussionsWhat is the best map for Quarantine?DA 13 WarRock - International Hacks[release] All member maps for free. UNDETECTEDSY 15 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsnew map for xmas?SH 10