Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    I honestly think stock prices are inflated af.
    yes i think a majority are, even tesla because some people are pricing in EVERYTHING they have planned for next like 3-4 years.

I think tesla is undervalued in the long term but right now its reaching that price just way too fast. same can be said for just about everything right now

and yeah i keep hearing stuff about the "The Great Reset" or "Market crash of 2021" but in all honesty I feel like these are highly speculative articles just promoting fear to get clicks, im not concerned about fed money leaving the market anytime soon, you can make claims about it being a bubble for just about everything at any point of time, but the fear currently is reasonable i guess
    Last edited by boy; 12-16-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post

yes i think a majority are, even tesla because some people are pricing in EVERYTHING they have planned for next like 3-4 years.

I think tesla is undervalued in the long term but right now its reaching that price just way too fast. same can be said for just about everything right now

and yeah i keep hearing stuff about the "The Great Reset" or "Market crash of 2021" but in all honesty I feel like these are highly speculative articles just promoting fear to get clicks, im not concerned about fed money leaving the market anytime soon, you can make claims about it being a bubble for just about everything at any point of time, but the fear currently is reasonable i guess
    tesla is overvalued. all of tech is. its one huge bubble right now getting ready to pop

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

boy (12-17-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Financial Independence / Retired Early

Who here has actually done it and what would you recommend doing

So far I've;
    - Invested
    - Got an IRA
    - Increased income
    - Studying for a high demand industry

but I still think I'm 15+ years out from retiring, waiting on that compound interest to build uppp
    you have no idea what compound interest is, do you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

you have no idea what compound interest is, do you?
    up 115% in my IRA, and 150% on my margin account if you want to sit around on your 8% yearly interest go for it, but imagine trying to be rude on a forum instead of idk, trying to be helpful or insightful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

up 115% in my IRA, and 150% on my margin account if you want to sit around on your 8% yearly interest go for it, but imagine trying to be rude on a forum instead of idk, trying to be helpful or insightful
    You either shut the fuck up or I'll suck your dick so bad you'd never want a BJ for the rest of your life.

Thanks
    It's cool to run your own buisiness, better than to work for someone

Thanks
    Anyone who thinks social security will be available in 20 years is going to have a ride awakening.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think I will ever retire. Even if I was a millionaire there is still money to be made. I put a suicide stack into crypto a few years back, you should diversify though. You should always keep hustling no matter what.
    Last edited by Kingpin; 01-11-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    I don't think I will ever retire. Even if I was a millionaire there is still money to be made. I put a suicide stack into crypto a few years back, you should diversify though. You should always keep hustling no matter what.
    I think I'm relatively in the same boat, it's like having a long summer vacation, you enjoy it at first but after a few months you just get excited to go back to school.

retirement (in my definition) is just the availability to quit work with ease, you dont necessarily have to stop working forever though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I think I'm relatively in the same boat, it's like having a long summer vacation, you enjoy it at first but after a few months you just get excited to go back to school.

retirement (in my definition) is just the availability to quit work with ease, you dont necessarily have to stop working forever though

I think you will be forced to retire in 20,30,40 years. I been reading many books on automation, artifical intelligence, manufacturing efficency (damn I am gonna make myself irrevelant fuck me). It is either doom and gloom or optimistic view with worry. Hence why I am personally planning on yeeting the fuck out. I honestly don't think it applies much to me as it does to a employee. I may look back and think dayum I was dumb (if MPGH still exists).
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

I think you will be forced to retire in 20,30,40 years. I been reading many books on automation, artifical intelligence, manufacturing efficency (damn I am gonna make myself irrevelant fuck me). It is either doom and gloom or optimistic view with worry. Hence why I am personally planning on yeeting the fuck out. I honestly don't think it applies much to me as it does to a employee. I may look back and think dayum I was dumb (if MPGH still exists).
    complete doomer mindset, automation and robotics arent going to leave you in the dust unless you completely and utterly refuse re-training and you pick a job as a shelf stocker. boomers thought the same thing when the tractor was invented, and im studying robotics engineering right now anyways; so im already on board for the robotics train, seriously though, youre not going to get fucked unless youre uber-driving is the only thing you can do in life

Thanks
    i think you could go with Studying for a high demand industry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234