Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

He expects a perfect world under liberal law.

I'm done replying him when he asks me why I reply to a thread, when 9/10 posts on MPGH are shitposts. He can't admit that Bernie was still technically a democrat, as he had to run as one, when Russia was meddling... Thus making my statement that they meddled with every party valid. Dunno what he's getting his jimmies rustled about either, we all agree it was wrong. XD
    What's liberal law? Tell me more.

I already said that Bernie was technically a Democrat as much as Trump is technically a Republican. You stupid as fuck

The difference is you tried to justify it initially, then when you got called out on it you then said, oh yeah... what they did was bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    You're trying to imply that the Russians helped each candidate equally, which is untrue. Whether or not you intend to imply this, the way you are framin your statement does imply it.

Trump was helped by the Russians in many ways, one way was by "helping" other political candidates.
    That pretty much summarizes every single statement he has made on this thread.

He makes an idiotic statement, then QQ's when someone calls him out on it. Retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    This is politics, what did you expect?
    Nigga u retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Bernie was indeed a Democrat.

I'd say that Russia meddled with each major party is an accurate statement, I don't remember if they touched any third parties such as Gary Johnson, etc.
    You don't remember? Do some research instead of making baseless claims

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Dab (02-18-2018)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You're trying to imply that the Russians helped each candidate equally, which is untrue. Whether or not you intend to imply this, the way you are framin your statement does imply it.

Trump was helped by the Russians in many ways, one way was by "helping" other political candidates.
    I'm sure they didn't promote Jill Stein as much as they did Bernie, no shit. I'm implying that it was more than just meddling with the US and more than just 1 party being promoted/slandered. Something you too agree with, but you're still too dense to understand we agree for a change.

I haven't implied shit about who was promoted more and who wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What's liberal law? Tell me more.

I already said that Bernie was technically a Democrat as much as Trump is technically a Republican. You stupid as fuck

The difference is you tried to justify it initially, then when you got called out on it you then said, oh yeah... what they did was bad!!!

That pretty much summarizes every single statement he has made on this thread.

He makes an idiotic statement, then QQ's when someone calls him out on it. Retarded

Nigga u retarded

You don't remember? Do some research instead of making baseless claims
    Then why are you arguing? Why do you keep going after I've condemned it... Maybe didn't phrase it correctly in my OP. Damn Dave, you really feel the urge to have the last word over something nonsensical. Grade A.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Matthew (02-18-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

I'm sure they didn't promote Jill Stein as much as they did Bernie, no shit. I'm implying that it was more than just meddling with the US and more than just 1 party being promoted/slandered. Something you too agree with, but you're still too dense to understand we agree for a change.

I haven't implied shit about who was promoted more and who wasn't.

Then why are you arguing? Why do you keep going after I've condemned it... Maybe didn't phrase it correctly in my OP. Damn Dave, you really feel the urge to have the last word over something nonsensical. Grade A.
    I thought you weren't going to reply

poor you

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234