Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RotatingPhoneBooth View Post
    As I understand it, it's somewhat discouraged to post just thanking someone due to the existence of a thank button, although maybe compliments are different.

That said, I've been using this for a while now, and it's worked very well with only a few mild hiccups. However, on the map Storeroom, the bot identifies the level as Madness, and runs into the wall in entirely the wrong direction. I tested on a few other Fomorian Base levels to see if the area in general had a problem, since someone earlier in the thread said they'd had some trouble with identifying Fomorian Base levels as well. Cadet's Challenge identifies correctly, then runs into walls, although it looks like it's going in more or less the right direction, and Fruitful completes successfully.
    Thanks for that heads up. I'll get right on that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Fomorian Emblem comes up as Fomorian Order so the bot runs into the wall in a corner... Gwynns request worked fine for me. The only problem I am having is getting it to repeat properly... it will initiate the second run but usually will not end up completing for me... will update... And thanks for the tips @SickBubblegum and @Morior
    Piebinds 2.1 seemed to work for me but Sinject won't inject for me only Perx.

EDIT:

Now, when it is loading dungeon initially, MHWalker will stop running and load its GUI menu again...
    Anyone else with that problem?
    Last edited by applejax87; 10-28-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by applejax87 View Post
    Fomorian Emblem comes up as Fomorian Order so the bot runs into the wall in a corner... Gwynns request worked fine for me. The only problem I am having is getting it to repeat properly... it will initiate the second run but usually will not end up completing for me... will update... And thanks for the tips @SickBubblegum and @Morior
    Piebinds 2.1 seemed to work for me but Sinject won't inject for me only Perx.
    Yes, I was aware of the problem with Fomorian Order/Fomorian Emblem. Someone else brought that up in n email. That's already been fixed in the next version.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by applejax87 View Post
    EDIT:

Now, when it is loading dungeon initially, MHWalker will stop running and load its GUI menu again...
    Anyone else with that problem?
    Yeah, that happened to me for a while. I'm not sure why, but what I did make sure that the binds in my config file and in the console matched. In my case, it tends to go a bit wonky when I'm using Piebinds, but swapping the binds in MHwalker, the config, and the console all over to SinBot 2.4's binds fixed it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RotatingPhoneBooth For This Useful Post:

applejax87 (10-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It gives me the Unknown Map Error when i do Gwynn's Request.
    It did one run and then didnt start after that.
    Dear Liz,
    [IMG]https://i952.photobucke*****m/albums/ae4/Linxis172/Liz.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
    It gives me the Unknown Map Error when i do Gwynn's Request.
    It did one run and then didnt start after that.
    Try closing the client and reopening it. This has been known to help out. It's very rare that this happens, but hen it does, that always works for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by RotatingPhoneBooth View Post
    In my case, it tends to go a bit wonky when I'm using Piebinds, but swapping the binds in MHwalker, the config, and the console all over to SinBot 2.4's binds fixed it.
    You are my hero @RotatingPhoneBooth
    Thank you... that helped me out. Now it works 100%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

ya i injected em both with Sininject..but b4 i even get to login..it detects it and closes

Thanks
    battle cleared fixed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by apple26 View Post
    battle cleared fixed?
    Yeah , evrything works great
    just download and try it

anyways idk why but the bot works for me only in windowmod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by veryvoodoo View Post

if you don't set your binds and configure it to the correct binds, then nope it won't work. take baby steps first and make sure you get those right first (like knowing how to set binds). ^^
    yeah i wasn't really understanding the readme where he said which binds should i use. i thought he put the binds automatically in the console. it works now after i saw the vid, but i still have 1 problem. sometimes the bot paused because it says vindictus no longer in foreground window even if i don't press anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Two problems.

1. Two moons. Running this sometimes the character will get 'stuck' on the 'innermost' ice object after turning left (on the eastern-most side of the minimap, thus, unable to kill anything with conviction spam as it is out of line of sight.

2. 'Time limit' doesn't actually do anything? Read problem 1. After 6 hours of conviction spam, it still spams.

Thanks

Thanks
    seem to be having detection errors with the bot itself. sometimes it tries to area jump long b4 the game is loaded, then continues to assume its on the boss map and dies from confusion when it realizes the mini map isnt right.

was also having the auto close issue for no reason at "ruins of sanctity". would jump to the bosses room, wait for mini map and then it would continue to close itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by beeftrust View Post
    yeah i wasn't really understanding the readme where he said which binds should i use. i thought he put the binds automatically in the console. it works now after i saw the vid, but i still have 1 problem. sometimes the bot paused because it says vindictus no longer in foreground window even if i don't press anything
    Turn off some programs like Msn , skype ...
    any programs that usually makes some windows to pop out

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman199 View Post
    Two problems.

1. Two moons. Running this sometimes the character will get 'stuck' on the 'innermost' ice object after turning left (on the eastern-most side of the minimap, thus, unable to kill anything with conviction spam as it is out of line of sight.

2. 'Time limit' doesn't actually do anything? Read problem 1. After 6 hours of conviction spam, it still spams.

Thanks
    1. Take off all your gear, not sure it will work but it works for me anyways let me check the dungeon
    2. Thats becouse you haven't kill boss and it can't pres Replay

Quote Originally Posted by asinis View Post
    seem to be having detection errors with the bot itself. sometimes it tries to area jump long b4 the game is loaded, then continues to assume its on the boss map and dies from confusion when it realizes the mini map isnt right.

was also having the auto close issue for no reason at "ruins of sanctity". would jump to the bosses room, wait for mini map and then it would continue to close itself.
    Try use other binds
    Last edited by SickBubblegum; 10-29-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    hey if anyone has the problem where vindictus loses focus and stops working, u can untick the option in options.
    if you still have the problem (maybe a popup) you can close "explorer" in task manager, this helped for me.
    btw, does anyone have tips for running dungeons faster then 2 minutes for a 2-skip dungeon (spider overload)
    im farming AP and each run is 133 seconds average..
    (it takes so long for the battle clear to appear!!)
    is there anything i could do?
    thanks!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast