Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinthius View Post
    Uh, Anyone else having the game crash when Ipaphi is in payday 2. Not sure why it's happening even without a script.

Also Insert doesn't seem to do anything, not sure how to get things working again. Did they do another patch?
    All the files I have but the readme should be in your PAYDAY 2 folder.
    In the .ini you can configure the keys to what key does what aswell as adding more than one script via multiple buttons
    If it crashes, try adding a .lua called script.lua as that's one of the default .lua folders put in the .ini

Thanks
    i got the scripts in a .lua file in the game folder but how can i bind the key so i can use it in game?

Thanks
    Can someone point me in the right direction to learn lua scripting? I'm having issues teaching myself even the basics -_- Like could someone dissect a script and explain what each thing is and does. Like I understand stuff like, if not, then, end, return. But I'm having a little trouble understanding function and local. That and I don't get how to come up with the other stuff, like function "PlayerManager:remove_equipment_possession( peer_id, equipment )" end Where do I come up with PlayerManager? What exactly does this line do, how does it do it.

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I really want to get into scripting and I gotta start some where, I've always had issues teaching myself things. I've been looking up things on my own, trying to make sense of all this but things keep losing me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by tagged View Post
    Can someone point me in the right direction to learn lua scripting? I'm having issues teaching myself even the basics -_- Like could someone dissect a script and explain what each thing is and does. Like I understand stuff like, if not, then, end, return. But I'm having a little trouble understanding function and local. That and I don't get how to come up with the other stuff, like function "PlayerManager:remove_equipment_possession( peer_id, equipment )" end Where do I come up with PlayerManager? What exactly does this line do, how does it do it.

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I really want to get into scripting and I gotta start some where, I've always had issues teaching myself things. I've been looking up things on my own, trying to make sense of all this but things keep losing me.
    Video's are the worst possible source to learning how to code.
    I suggest reading books in the library and so on
    You need real dedication, it took me 3 long hard months to even write my first working line of code without the help of a guide.
    PlayerManager = one of those classes for this specific game, as each game has a special SDK (like bf3, but that uses C++ or C#)

Hope I helped abit :c

You can unjumble scripts and shit yourself, learn how the function etc works using a wikipedia page. Also, here's another good place to start if you cbf going to the library for a book on lua:

Enjoy
    Last edited by fapdarklord; 10-16-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    Can anyone let me know how I would go about adding another button for a separate script.lua?

Ex: Insert = Private match hacks
    Home = Public match hacks

Thanks
    I cant open the game when the dll is inside the folder, but when I remove it I can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 19pwnage19 View Post
    Can anyone let me know how I would go about adding another button for a separate script.lua?

Ex: Insert = Private match hacks
    Home = Public match hacks
    In the iphlpapi.ini you can change it all.

Thanks
    Hello,i want to unlock all skills..If i play public games with all skill unlocked is there a posibility be banned?ONLY THE SKILLS NO OTHER CHEAT..Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is stop working already right?
    Because game just didn't start if script in folder?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa10 View Post
    Hello,i want to unlock all skills..If i play public games with all skill unlocked is there a posibility be banned?ONLY THE SKILLS NO OTHER CHEAT..Thank you
    Well if you run around with heavy armor and saw, blast doors with c4 and are able to lockpick safes too, it's very clear that you used hacks. Others may report you with screenshots and Almir may ban you. If you unlock everything, keep in mind that also using everything during a heist ist very suspicious.

Thanks
    Hi, when i put a lua file in my gamefolder and put your ini and dll in, the game does not start up from steam? How can i start it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Furry View Post
    This is stop working already right?
    Because game just didn't start if script in folder?
    Still working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by fapdarklord View Post

Still working.

Everytime I try to launch with the iphalpipi.dll, The game doesn't even launch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by orbsa View Post
    Everytime I try to launch with the iphalpipi.dll, The game doesn't even launch.
    Must be a problem your side then, everything is fine and dandy over here.

Is there any errors in your .lua?

Did you install the iphlapapi correctly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    i have seen people using weapon mods on a weapon that you normally cant like the dual drum mag on smgs etc
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast