Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ssj4goku_rox View Post
    Downloaded HD's console and it works fine now for some reason. o.O
    Well, it seems like my crappy laptop can't handle the vmware (what a surprise *cough*).
    I was wondering if anyone tried hooking up another monitor to their computer and if that would work?

I read on some forum a little while ago that if i hook my laptop up with another monitor then it can work?
    Does anyone know anything about this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hooking up to another monitor will not work.

I found that in my laptop's BIOS, there is a setting call Intel Virtual Technology. After enabling that my VM runs a lot smoother now. Try it.

Thanks
    do we really need to use window 7? lol
    i got the cd to install window 7 will that work as well?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No, you do not "need" Win 7; however, I have personally used VMs for Windows 7 and Windows XP, both Ultimate 32-bit Editions, using VM Workstation 8.0. Win XP takes 12 GB and Win 7 takes 16. I thought Win XP might be better because of the smaller size, but having run 4 bots at the same time, all of the XP bots crashed after about 6 hours and I have only seen 2 Win 7 crashes in the three weeks I've been using VMs. Note that both OS copies were obtained from the same source, so I don't think the Win XP is corrupted.
    The reliability and also the speed of alt-tabbing on 7, has made me replace all of my VMs to be clones of Win 7. Also note that you do not need 2 processors and 2 Gs of RAM - currently these VMs each have 1 processor, 1 core, and 1 G of RAM at 1248x748 (guessing at the screen res numbers, it's the 2nd lowest I have available)
    This is of great benefit during times like these, when HShield is updated frequently and new hacks are not always available.

Additionally, console lite doesn't agree with Win XP - while it injects properly, it doesn't stay open long enough to bind for some reason. The only public console that worked on XP at the time of my testing was Hell_Demon's mini console, which gets the job done nicely, but you have to manually bind it, which will take extra long due to the aforementioned alt-tabbing speed of Win XP.
    Last edited by HamRadio; 04-05-2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Noted that I use 32-bit Editions and VM Workstation 8.0

Thanks
    Under the processor settings, do you have the "Virtualize Intel VT-x/EPT" checked? My processor has this feature but what does this option do anyway?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not 100% sure what that does, but it appears to be a method to emulate 64-bit architecture in your VM. I forgot to mention that I run 32-bit versions of Win 7 (and Win XP when I used it) because I didn't see the point of using an x64 Virtual Machine, and I imagine it taxes your processor more, although my computer proper is Win 7 64-bit.

A google search pointed me to the Workstation 8.0 release notes which says:

Quote Originally Posted by VM Workstation 8 Release Notes
    You can now enable Virtual VT-X/EPT or AMD-V/RVI in the processor settings interface. With this feature, applications running in a guest can take advantage of these virtualization technologies. You can also run 64-bit guest operating systems inside of vSphere running inside Workstation.
    In short, all I get from this is that it has something to do with x64, and no, I don't use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for this guide, will use it well.

Also, to those of you that are having trouble with not having enough free ram, download iobit systemcare and run the SmartRam tool. It helps free RAM. I checked autostart at computer startup and without it I usually use 4GB of ram after the computer has run for a day but with it, it doesn't go above 2GB. https://www. iobit .com/advancedsystemcareper.html just remove spaces
    Last edited by Niomieshon; 04-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by HamRadio View Post
    No, you do not "need" Win 7; however, I have personally used VMs for Windows 7 and Windows XP, both Ultimate 32-bit Editions, using VM Workstation 8.0. Win XP takes 12 GB and Win 7 takes 16. I thought Win XP might be better because of the smaller size, but having run 4 bots at the same time, all of the XP bots crashed after about 6 hours and I have only seen 2 Win 7 crashes in the three weeks I've been using VMs. Note that both OS copies were obtained from the same source, so I don't think the Win XP is corrupted.
    The reliability and also the speed of alt-tabbing on 7, has made me replace all of my VMs to be clones of Win 7. Also note that you do not need 2 processors and 2 Gs of RAM - currently these VMs each have 1 processor, 1 core, and 1 G of RAM at 1248x748 (guessing at the screen res numbers, it's the 2nd lowest I have available)
    This is of great benefit during times like these, when HShield is updated frequently and new hacks are not always available.

Additionally, console lite doesn't agree with Win XP - while it injects properly, it doesn't stay open long enough to bind for some reason. The only public console that worked on XP at the time of my testing was Hell_Demon's mini console, which gets the job done nicely, but you have to manually bind it, which will take extra long due to the aforementioned alt-tabbing speed of Win XP.
    Your CPU must be really good. I have a core i5 thin and light notebook with some minimal nVidia graphics, the processor has 4 core and I have 8gb of ram, I created 1 VM with 2 cores, 2 gb ram and still slow as shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
    Your CPU must be really good. I have a core i5 thin and light notebook with some minimal nVidia graphics, the processor has 4 core and I have 8gb of ram, I created 1 VM with 2 cores, 2 gb ram and still slow as shit.
    I too have a core i5, but I'm overclocking, and it's a desktop. I think the guide mentions something about only doing this on a desktop because a lap will overheat.

At any rate, yeah, they don't run super fast, but they don't need to. As long as the map load times are unaffected. Make sure they're running on minimum settings.
    Last edited by HamRadio; 04-07-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah I'm running 3 copies though VM's and one without and works fine. I could do more if I had more hard drives but only got three and it would requireread/write speed.
    Last edited by Nico; 04-07-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
    Yeah I'm running 3 copies though VM's and one without and works fine. I could do more if I had more hard drives but only got three and it would requireread/write speed.
    Do you notice a big difference using multiple Hard drives? I've got the same set up, 3 VMs, 1 without, and the only block I'm running into is RAM limits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by HamRadio View Post
    Do you notice a big difference using multiple Hard drives? I've got the same set up, 3 VMs, 1 without, and the only block I'm running into is RAM limits.
    Google "iobit advanced systemcare 5" first link download it and run the SmartRAM tool after windows starts. It constantly frees your ram and quite a bit of it. The longer it runs the more it will free. When you first launch it you'll have to hit "Go" and click "Smart Clean" in order for it to start doing the auto clean up....little annoying glitch.

Thanks
    Open two bot worked. But the other problem I got...
    Is that new ID must only be Email now?
    I open a new account but I don't know how to find the ID for login directly via vindictus.exe...
    Anyone can answer me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by mewhey View Post
    Open two bot worked. But the other problem I got...
    Is that new ID must only be Email now?
    I open a new account but I don't know how to find the ID for login directly via vindictus.exe...
    Anyone can answer me?
    You mean, you registered a separate account for both bots. You now have a login like "example@yahoo.com", but now instead of using that to log in you want a shorter version like "example" when you're logging in directly on vindictus.exe?

That shorter version is called a Nexon ID in North America; you used to be able to register with one on the Nexon site, but it seems to only use e-mail now.

I'm sorry, I don't know a way to create a Nexon ID on an existing registered e-mail account.
    Bots are just computers playing computer games. It's only natural... right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You have to use your email to login now, no more nexon id.

I meant, if you had a nexon id for before you can still use it, but no more new ones.
    Last edited by wolb; 04-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    this is great thing, in vm i can run bot and on real windows grab some popcorns and watch movie while botting... awwesome!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast