Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Omg. Very nice!... that's a pro mod. And thanks for including the installer that was really nice, and not necessary. I want that Famas! Why can't Nexon make a Famas like that o_O?!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    The video was posted on the 15th I believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wow ok for you who "reported" me bcecause i asked for this choob to be ip banend for posting a virus most liekly cause i doubt anyone has yet been able to edit the actual modle not just the skin thats not what this i highly doubt its legit and this choob has posted this 1 or 2 more times before and it was closed under suspicion of being a virus, reporting me wont do anything cause i did nothing wrong and i could report you for calling me an idiot,
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol get banned
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    Nice mods Urametroid. About time you posted your kick ass mods.
    And yeah, Bush get fucking banned.
    And for all you morons, there are rez files for changing the names of the guns. And the picture.
    This is 100% legit, he even has gameplay. Urametroid is his YouTube account.
    Last edited by Ltlouis; 11-28-2009 at 05:36 AM.
    [IMG]https://i224.photobucke*****m/albums/dd316/Acer845555/KZcopy-2.png[/IMG]
    Me for A.V.A minion!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    this works 100% :3 good job sleepercell +thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    halo odst got me dissapointed

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by mexkill View Post
    dude look at u your the noob
    u have no rank over us so STFU
    Ever Heard of makeing a NEW account Fuck Tard?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHack View Post
    ... There is a video on youtube about this Calm down
    Dude, ever heard of takeing pics FROM youtube and posting a virus just to steal accounts? LOL. Gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    Nice mods Urametroid. About time you posted your kick ass mods.
    And yeah, Bush get fucking banned.
    And for all you morons, there are rez files for changing the names of the guns. And the picture.
    This is 100% legit, he even has gameplay. Urametroid is his YouTube account.
    LOL, dude YOU get banned, This is a fucking EXE for a bunch of Rez files = fucking FAIL. and you know its his YouTube account HOW?.
    Last edited by FearTehBan; 11-28-2009 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicChicken View Post
    The video was posted on the 15th I believe.
    I know, someone said it wasn't possible and I said yes it's possible look at this vid not saying this guy made the vid.

Thanks
    download .. ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    this seems dodgy, i have a feeling this is something bad..........
    ive seen this b4 in a vid but i dont think the guy would actually release it

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Waiting for approval i want it

Thanks
    I will be gladly to install/test it. I do not mind if I get a virus. I will simply use my other computer to post back. This computer is for gaming and my other one is XP but I rarely use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    dude lightsaber looks like da shit, hey can you mod g36e to gold and black too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ok for the last time its a virus, hes releasinga .exe which downloads from an internet webpage, so even if it gets pasts the minions and mods he can switch up whats on the internet webpage at any time... so no matter what if tis legit or not when its realeased he can fuck with you your account and anythign on your compand how do you know its HIS youtube account he could of just used the name maybe that guy hasnt got an account on mpgh, fk choobs i know what im talking about ok im nto an idiot liek you guys, this guy has no proof that its legit and all you guys want it so bad your willing to risk your fkign $400+ computer on it... what if it puts a keylogger on your computer, what if it gives youa trojan, what if it gives you a virus that eats your comp from the inside out, well we will just haev to wait and see now when you get your viruses cause its not real good for you, and if you dont get a virus then thats great i will talk to him and learn a few things and make better mods for you guys,obviously i wont be making lightsbaers and such but w/e, and i still wont download cause of the possibility of it being a keylogger and until 1 of you can prove its not then the best thign to do is believe it is its calle dbe cautios now all of you are a bout 8-12 years old so you think its just a computer virus my antivirus will stop it, or its not my computer its my moms so she will buy a new one, but the truth is if you get a virus your mom/dad will most liekly take away your computer privlages and/or not buy a new computer
    Last edited by RedThunder; 11-28-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast