Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Never get a credit card. You will never win. Just get a job and pay back everything as fast as you can before the interest free period ends. If it ends you will be paying that $4500 for the rest of your life
    You can win very easy with a credit card. I have a discover card that i use for everything i buy and get 2% cash back with no monthly/yearly fees and they end up paying me. Also having a card and paying it off every month will boost your credit score and help you when buying a house/anything else. It is not the credit card that is the problem it is people spending money they dont have.

OP if you are looking to make $4500 fast go to the user service section and get a bunch of shit se'ed to you (or se it yourself) and then sell the stuff on ebay till you have enough to buy a large item and refund it. Then sell it on ebay/craigslist.

Or get on tor and go to dream market and buy a few o's of weed and sell them. (May or may not work depending on yourself.)

Or just get a legit job and just grind it out till you are debt free but the longer you take the more you will pay.
    Also on the side you can go to thrift shops/craigslist and buy shit and flip it on ebay.
    Last edited by yomama8888; 03-05-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by yomama8888 View Post
    You can win very easy with a credit card. I have a discover card that i use for everything i buy and get 2% cash back with no monthly/yearly fees and they end up paying me. Also having a card and paying it off every month will boost your credit score and help you when buying a house/anything else. It is not the credit card that is the problem it is people spending money they dont have.

OP if you are looking to make $4500 fast go to the user service section and get a bunch of shit se'ed to you (or se it yourself) and then sell the stuff on ebay till you have enough to buy a large item and refund it. Then sell it on ebay/craigslist.

Or get on tor and go to dream market and buy a few o's of weed and sell them. (May or may not work depending on yourself.)

Or just get a legit job and just grind it out till you are debt free but the longer you take the more you will pay.
    Also on the side you can go to thrift shops/craigslist and buy shit and flip it on ebay.
    No you can’t very easily win, that’s why credit cards offer you all this amazing shit. To lure you in. Most people think they can win and most of them lose.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    This sounds like the beginning of an anime/hentai...

Do you guys seriously believe him. Hes trolling everyone..
    im gay

Thanks
    I don't know about what you can do because i'm not from your country but work hard and good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dont know anyway good luck tho

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345