no
    no
    no
    ı haven't got a skype acc
    no

Thanks
    Username:MrP00PL0aD
    Why do you want to join?
    Because i played FTB alone and i want to play with some other people.

Have you played smp servers before?
    Yes i have payed but they werent whitelisted.

Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    Yes i have played FTB,tekkit and technic.

Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    No, I have not.

Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    Well if you need me to record, no my computer cant take it but if you want yuo to record with me in a skype call thats no problem at all!

Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    valentin.petkov3

Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    No i have not been banned.

Extra info:
    I am friendly, i dont swear (that much), I am pretty good at FTB (except RailCraft),Im probably not in your time zone but no problem i play till 3 or 4 in the night so,i can play every day of the week except when im in school.

Hope i get picked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    1. Username: xXgoalie0100Xx
    2. Age:16
    3. Why do you wish to join? Because i want to start playing on MindCrack servers
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes i have been playing in smp servers...alot.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Alot of experience
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. Nope.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Yes
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) damjan.georgievski2
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    Nope.avi

Thanks
    1. Username: MightyTurtle
    2. Age: 18
    3. Why do you wish to join? Really much I am just looking around for anyt good servers and seeing the quality of each one. But no luck yet. I would like to try this server and play with friends.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Yes , Indeed I have.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?[/B] Yes, I played FTB for a year now, I play bby myself and with friends.[B]
    6. Have you recorded games videos on YouTube before? Not really, I am willing to though
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Im down if I can get everything together, to start making videos and such.
    8. Skype Username: alan_axel1
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why. No i have never been banned from a whitlisted server before!

Thanks ! Hope you accept me.

Thanks
    The whitelist is up!
    Fill in this form to get in the server

1. Username: Secretsy
    2. Age: 22
    3. Why do you wish to join? Fun and never played mincrack multyplayer
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yea
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? played tekkit a lot
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. no i did not
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? ther is allway possiblity
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) whiteqerl@gmail.com
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? yea 1. from tekkit stupid dm hammer duped items and i geted banned imidiatly affter using it with right click and rely they shudly youst bann that item but fk it i didnt read then in forum its my guilt

Thanks
    1. Username:Stef_Hum
    3. Why do you wish to join? i want to play on a server without annoying griefers and stuff
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yeah loads
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? 2 to 3 years of tekkit and a view times of ftb
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. nope
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? probably
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) stef_hum
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? nope

Thanks
    1. Username:lenski7
    2. Age:21
    3. Why do you wish to join? : Since this is one of the few cracked FTB mindcrack servers of course! As well to have tons of fun!
    4. Have you played smp servers before? : Yes many but not a Feed The Beast one!
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? : No but i have played around a bit with Technic.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. : I have never really done it all i have done is one little joke video on a really old game
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? I am willing but I can't because my pc is weak and my Minecraft would lag out.
    8. Skype Username: I don't use Skype
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No because i never play on whitelist servers.

Thanks
    1. Username: RathalosJd
    2. Age: 16
    3. Why do you wish to join? So I can have someone to build and communicate with while I play.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? No.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? A little with Feed The Beast. Been playing mindcrack on my pc.
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? ?Yes if it doesn't slow down my fps too much.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) rathalosjd
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? no

Thanks
    Hello!
    Username: Thisguy449
    Why do you want to join?: I am bored of playing by myself and i have tried playing on ftb servers but most are empty and impossible to use
    Have you played on servers before?: Yes I have played on other servers it has been great but I soon got bored of vanilla
    Have you played Ftb or other mod packs before?: I have been playing FTB for a while(2-3 months) and i have not played many popular modpacks before, mainly played around with random mods that I found interesting :-)
    Have you recorded minecraft on youtube before?: A little but the videos are horrible(honestly) so i'm not even going to link it
    Will you record on the server?: Sure, i bought fraps a while ago and I guess that will help.
    Skype Username?: Thisguy449, I can skype if needed.
    Have you been banned before: Okay this is a hard one. Lots of people probably lied but, im not gonna do that. I have been banned once; when I was a young minecraft noob. I didnt know what I was doing, broke some guys house got banned.

Thanks for looking :-D

Lastly probably the most important detail i'm an offline player.

Thanks
    1. Username: - muna12345

2. Age: - 16

3. Why do you wish to join? - I've been looking for FTB servers for a while , this seems most promising out of all.

4. Have you played smp servers before? - Yes i have

5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? - Yes i've been playing FTB since the release.

6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. - No , i haven't

7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? - My pc is kinda slow , so i cant realy record at a steady FPS.

8. Skype Username - My skype is jamolen

9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No i haven't

Thanks
    1. Spavid04
    2. 16
    3. I love the MindCrack pack and I really want to play with more than just 2 players
    4. Yes
    5. Yes. A lot.
    6. No
    7. Possible
    8. david070701
    9. Never played on whitelist (I would like to see new players way faster than whitelist)
    [IMG]https://www.arcadepre**********/banners/468x60banner.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm making an application for both me and my friend, we're real life friends.

1. Username: Mineiro & poohy189
    2. Age: 15 & 16
    3. Why do you wish to join? Me and my friend was playing a FTB Mindcrack server with 40 ppl online, I couldn't get other cracked server so we had to play that one and we got griefed so we got tired of that and left... We want to play a server without grief but we can't afford our own and we want to trade stuff with the server community so a whitelisted one might be perfect.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? As I told at the previous question we played mindcrack server and were pretty advanced but we got griefed
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    Pretty much same as earlier questions, we played FTB Direwolf20 & MindCrack & Tekkit
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. https://www.youtube.com/user/MineiroGames I quited the channel but I'll record again now I have a new GPU 7870HD
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Yes, full series of videos
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) mineirogames & miguelao189
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No

Thanks
    [B]1. Username:8872766033
    2. Age:21
    3. Why do you wish to join? I like playing with other people on minecraft.
    4. Have you played smp servers before? yes.
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? yes,a lot of experience
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. No.
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? yes.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)nucler.
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? Yes for using tnt to make TNT Olympic.(they are still using my TNT olympic)

Thanks
    1. Username: DjFunkyNut
    2. Age:14
    3. Why do you wish to join? i want to play on a cool ftb server
    4. Have you played smp servers before? Not much, just on a little forgecraft server
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes, i have experience in Forgecraft
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work. I didn't YET, but i want to
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos? Maybe, if my pc can handle it around 40 fps
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you) yes, my skype is funky.nut01
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why? No.
    Last edited by neXus163; 03-08-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks
    1. Username:Oromiss78
    3. Why do you wish to join?
    Feed the beast is the greatest modpack for minecraft and i want to meet people which are thinking the same thing as me.I want too to play on your server for a new experience of gaming on my favorite game.
    4. Have you played smp servers before?
    Yes but only on some little servers with 15 people but i have a big experience in survival
    5. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs?
    Yes in my solo world
    6. Have you recorded videos on YouTube before? If so please provide a link to your channel or particular work.
    Yes but i am french (bad grammar) so it won't interest you but you can check if you want hlsCommentary - YouTube
    7. Will you be willing to record some of your experiences on the server, and possibly a full series of videos?
    I don't think so but if there is a big request i can but i couldn't be a big series with lots of episode.
    8. Skype Username: or I can pm you for it if needed. (Slows down the process though if i have to pm you)
    mehdi.bekhtaoui1
    9. Have you been banned from a whitelist server before? If so why?
    No i have never been ban from servers.

I hope you accept me but please in my last request would you answer some of my questions?
    Which update we need ?
    Cracked FTB work ?
    Can i join your server please ? ^^

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast