Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Go onnn D!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by artis000 View Post
    why we need trainer if it wont have bypass?

So i guess it wont be free. If you want use it you have to buy it. Ok i got it, BYE!
    bypass is not a thing you can play, Unlike many .... I do not want shit out the European version. , I give you a chance to buy it, I thought 2 times and this is the conclusion .

PD: Trainers : FREE , Bypass: PAID
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-07-2013 at 01:36 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to omar82449 For This Useful Post:

Deder11 (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont get it... then why the fck trainer is free? without bypass trainer is useless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i dont get it... then why the fck trainer is free? without bypass trainer is useless.
    Because he don't wanna the Eu version to abuse the f**king trainer.
    Noobs are everywhere,if the hack is full free the game will be no fun.
    SO if he does this the number of cheaters will be low and the game experience will not change

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    And how do you make trainer work without bypass?

What's its use if you get DC everytime?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Coccada View Post
    And how do you make trainer work without bypass?

What's its use if you get DC everytime?
    D3D Menu Is Not A trainer like Cheat Engine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you talk to much OMAR... common sense.... all you need is MONEY! your not limiting or avoid to ruin the game, at the moment you've unpacked and recode the game you've already ruin the game, are you sure you can limit the user of your so called trainer? bypass?, what if a buyer resell it? or a friends of friend of your buyer use it? idiot, you didnt think it twice, from the start your motives is to milk money. HAHAHA thats why you go and flammed XKHEN threads your posting shit that your better coder that XHEN? lol moron!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by paperjam View Post
    you talk to much OMAR... common sense.... all you need is MONEY! your not limiting or avoid to ruin the game, at the moment you've unpacked and recode the game you've already ruin the game, are you sure you can limit the user of your so called trainer? bypass?, what if a buyer resell it? or a friends of friend of your buyer use it? idiot, you didnt think it twice, from the start your motives is to milk money. HAHAHA thats why you go and flammed XKHEN threads your posting shit that your better coder that XHEN? lol moron!
    I never said to be better than xkhen, in fact helps me , since Xkhen can not create trainers for the European version (Ip-Block) , I am the one who is responsible for the EU Version.

and Resell VIP version : HWID Protection , not be able to resell it.

and am currently giving all the options of the xkhen trainer : FREE , don't you complain that much

Omar82449 is my Nick , my real name is Ángel.

bypass hackshield is not the same as GPKit , SEA client is not packet , EU client is Packet.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-09-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no matter hard you explain things..... no one will believe your "TRAINER=for free" "bypass for sale" so idiot ideology! you cannot use the trainer as it terms "FOR FREE" since they have to buy the bypass.. better say "BUNDLE FOR SALE" idiot! dont say that they cannot crack the EU version! oh come on US version is IPBLOCKED too and yet xkhen manage to make a trainer.... are you sure we cant play EU? "USE PROXY MORON", are you sure your so called HWID safe? wahahahaha they say they cannot crack microsoft and yet there was.... they created flash and say they cannot steal things on it and yet other manage to steal it lol! go ahead and make your HWID let see wahahahaha,
    Last edited by paperjam; 08-10-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    good job paperjam, omar can quit his hack already coz no bypass for free.
    We dont need hack if it will be without bypass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    good job paperjam, omar can quit his hack already coz no bypass for free.
    We dont need hack if it will be without bypass.
    ahahaha, all i want to say to omar is dont give others a false hope for FREE, better from the start tell your motives, dont confused them with a FREE things, its up to him to sell it or give it for free, why he choosed to sell the bypass? because with a free bypass you could do things with CE. i've better to topup money on dn rather than paying for a bypass since things on dn are easy, the only things you need to buy is costume. note: high tendency of getting your char banned using such hacks lol... i used xkhen trainer but the only thing i use is the multiclient, other feature are easy to get your char banned no matter how you securely use it,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by paperjam View Post
    no matter hard you explain things..... no one will believe your "TRAINER=for free" "bypass for sale" so idiot ideology! you cannot use the trainer as it terms "FOR FREE" since they have to buy the bypass.. better say "BUNDLE FOR SALE" idiot! dont say that they cannot crack the EU version! oh come on US version is IPBLOCKED too and yet xkhen manage to make a trainer.... are you sure we cant play EU? "USE PROXY MORON", are you sure your so called HWID safe? wahahahaha they say they cannot crack microsoft and yet there was.... they created flash and say they cannot steal things on it and yet other manage to steal it lol! go ahead and make your HWID let see wahahahaha,
    is impossible to crack it since I check HWIDS from a hosting , add to whitelist all who have purchased VIP version and Deny the rest automatically : Crash Game.

PlayDGN US/EU is a Private server = I think No IP-BLOCK in Philippines , so xkhen can enter.
    Official DN US/EU = IP-BLOCK in Philippines.

xkhen is not of those who are with proxies

I will not launch the bypass free , many of people abused this in pvp (SpeedHack) , I'm not stupid.
    knowing the poor population that has DN EU have now , is time to fill Speedhackers.

I'm telling you right away... Xkhen is helping me in this,
    Fill speedhackers and would be madness.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-10-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Omar, you know that if your "Free" version does nothing good, you have a good chance of getting banned right?

You're giving the community false hope with this "free" version, but you're just trying to get buyers to your CE. Noone is saying you shouldn't sell it, just don't come with bullshit and say it will have a FREE version, because it can't do shit without bypass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    for others dont just rely on leeching the works of others, learn from scratch, practice, good things to work for a bypass is the xteur... google is your best friend,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by omar82449 View Post
    is impossible to crack it since I check HWIDS from a hosting , add to whitelist all who have purchased VIP version and Deny the rest automatically : Crash Game.

PlayDGN US/EU is a Private server = I think No IP-BLOCK in Philippines , so xkhen can enter.
    Official DN US/EU = IP-BLOCK in Philippines.

xkhen is not of those who are with proxies

I will not launch the bypass free , many of people abused this in pvp (SpeedHack) , I'm not stupid.
    knowing the poor population that has DN EU have now , is time to fill Speedhackers.

I'm telling you right away... Xkhen is helping me in this,
    Fill speedhackers and would be madness.
    You know... not everyone are noobs who will use speedhack in PVP. Please quit ur project already.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast